Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#136832 Nov 12, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the weather's chilly on my end too...lots of drizzle suspected for tonight...no snow here; but cottage country areas had a little bit of snow a few days back, rain washed it away...iw
ah yes I had a time today explaining to 6th graders even tho it was going to freeze tonight that NO it wasn't going to snow...why not? no precip in forecast...I told them to remember 5 P's protect plants pets pipes & people (elderly)...one lil boy says I cant bring my horse inside LOL... iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136833 Nov 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.
(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)
Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!
I insisted that my great niece sit beside me on bench at recess today...shes not the touchy feely type so I had to keep tellin her to snuggle lol...some of the kids were in shorts/short sleeves...brrr... iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136834 Nov 12, 2013
so sorry about your buddy beatles...hugs & wins for you...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136835 Nov 12, 2013
Went for more lung draining and tests today ... more news later, gator ...... thank goodness I'm back.

IW

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136836 Nov 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ah yes I had a time today explaining to 6th graders even tho it was going to freeze tonight that NO it wasn't going to snow...why not? no precip in forecast...I told them to remember 5 P's protect plants pets pipes & people (elderly)...one lil boy says I cant bring my horse inside LOL... iw ...
Oooh are you a teacher?:)

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136837 Nov 12, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh are you a teacher?:)
haven't we had this conversation before? lol yes but resigned position & will sub until the "right" opening comes along...=)... iw...

Since: Aug 08

Orchard Park, NY

#136838 Nov 12, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,seen it mate..thankee. Our day is gone by (don't forget we're always ahead...haha,that's why the TTTTi will win in the end)...got a little snuffly as only 3 weeks back we put Pvt Robert James in the ground.......F*****g Agent Orange...slow and evil finish. But always a silver lining as they say....with Lou kicking off about the same time I was allowed to have "Rock 'n' Roll Animal"..on loud..for a coupla days!
... evil indeed beatle ... last fall i said my goodbyes to major james donahue ... he was the best damn solider i ever served with ... had ta watch him fade away to nothing from agent orange ... no regrets we will meet again for final muster and well all raise a glass and carry on from there ...

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136839 Nov 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't we had this conversation before? lol yes but resigned position & will sub until the "right" opening comes along...=)... iw...
I don't think you've told me...but that's cool!

Orchard Park, NY

#136840 Nov 12, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Went for more lung draining and tests today ... more news later, gator ...... thank goodness I'm back.
IW
... ive had just about enough of this ... im gonna send some of them ugly nurses to pound yur back and get that flem out ... and start forcin fluids ... the bill will be in the mail ... iw ... now get better or were gonna send ya ta live with ... BEATLES ... then you'll get real sick for sure ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#136841 Nov 12, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ive had just about enough of this ... im gonna send some of them ugly nurses to pound yur back and get that flem out ... and start forcin fluids ... the bill will be in the mail ... iw ... now get better or were gonna send ya ta live with ... BEATLES ... then you'll get real sick for sure ...
YUCK!!!

Buffalo, NY

#136842 Nov 13, 2013
... yuck ... just step over it ... will the custodian please report to the main lobby ... we got yuck to clean up ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136843 Nov 13, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Sorry to hear this..You get better fast and that's an order..

DTW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136844 Nov 13, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about Pvt Robert James..
thanks mylove... though he's gone he has left some brilliant,funny memories. Don't reckon I've heard such laughter at an aftermatch function for years!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136845 Nov 13, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... evil indeed beatle ... last fall i said my goodbyes to major james donahue ... he was the best damn solider i ever served with ... had ta watch him fade away to nothing from agent orange ... no regrets we will meet again for final muster and well all raise a glass and carry on from there ...
Why wait GM.........listen to this.......glug..glug..glug... ..pheewl. That ones for Major Jimmy!.......glug glug.....one for you mate!!!....gluuuug gluuuuuuuug.....glg.....????? Bugger runs out on my one as usual....grrrrrrrr. Never mind...hahahaha...still half a box of Black Heart in the fridge. Mummy bears gonna be pissed off when she gets home to the empty box....hahahaha!!!!! Ah well...one more before I go ~ to the valley below.~~ Salute ol' son!~~
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136846 Nov 13, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ive had just about enough of this ... im gonna send some of them ugly nurses to pound yur back and get that flem out ... and start forcin fluids ... the bill will be in the mail ... iw ... now get better or were gonna send ya ta live with ... BEATLES ... then you'll get real sick for sure ...
DON'T you dare!!!!!!!!!! he's gotta harden up all by hisself!!!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136847 Nov 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
so sorry about your buddy beatles...hugs & wins for you...
Thanks ola ~ XXXXXX to you ~

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136848 Nov 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T you dare!!!!!!!!!! he's gotta harden up all by hisself!!!!!!!!!!
errrrrrrr mevemind...I will behave...but it aint easy...errr nevermind...=)... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136849 Nov 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
errrrrrrr mevemind...I will behave...but it aint easy...errr nevermind...=)... iw ...
Go with the flow,baby!....hahahahaha(I think?)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136850 Nov 14, 2013
with the flow, bro ...
... did you ever sit on the side of your bed, go to sleep and fall on your head ?
... that was Jeffrey, yesterday ... I was so effin tired after that hospital visit yesterday, that I slept for 12 hours.
... have a great day .. indies win !

IW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136851 Nov 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
with the flow, bro ...
... did you ever sit on the side of your bed, go to sleep and fall on your head ?
... that was Jeffrey, yesterday ... I was so effin tired after that hospital visit yesterday, that I slept for 12 hours.
... have a great day .. indies win !
IW
You still sound dazed and confused mate! You ok?....apart from the usual,of course!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 162,110
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 7 min -CatCiao- 43
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 7 min tip 2,025
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 8 min whatimeisit 14,298
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 14 min generalissimo 8,419
Word association (Jun '07) 14 min -CatCiao- 2,887
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min I Am No One_ 161,907
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min Jennifer Renee 10,961
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min heinz catch up 40,320
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Mechanic 237