Last Post Wins!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#136815 Nov 12, 2013
I gots snow showers here and the trees are looking a litte white the morning !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#136816 Nov 12, 2013
*this Morning*....

All this snow flying around I can't see to type. LOL !!

gtw

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#136817 Nov 12, 2013
:)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#136818 Nov 12, 2013
;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136819 Nov 12, 2013
Speak of the darn....it's gently snowing now.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136820 Nov 12, 2013
Please you good people....stop me iff'n you've heard this before,but going by the beautiful sunrise it looks like another day of the heatwave..........oh darn!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136822 Nov 12, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
How come I don't even have snow yet (not that I'm complaining)...lol iw
... your on the wrong side of the lake ... we get the lake effect from lake dreary ... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#136823 Nov 12, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Please you good people....stop me iff'n you've heard this before,but going by the beautiful sunrise it looks like another day of the heatwave..........oh darn!
Hi Beatle. If we get any snow, I'll try to box up some and send it to you to help you out with that heat wave problem.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#136824 Nov 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I gots snow showers here and the trees are looking a litte white the morning !!
(singing...)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136825 Nov 12, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Please you good people....stop me iff'n you've heard this before,but going by the beautiful sunrise it looks like another day of the heatwave..........oh darn!
... once again beatle your starin at the room heater ... ifin im mistaken then there should be two chairs and two drinks on the patio one fur me and one fur you ... even i couldn't think of a better drinking mate ... iw ... hey i wuz able to shout out to krypt and you but i don't know if ya saw it ... best of rememberence day ta ya ... krypt said he's gonna dig up his medals to wear on his blazer ... me i just hire a midget to walk along side of me ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136826 Nov 12, 2013
Some snow flurries and cold...I went out with just a short sleeve top on..A gentleman says to me..hurry on in.I might have to give you a hug to warm you up..I smiled at him......I started to tell him he can give me a hug any time.It doesn't have to be cold here to do that..Everyone needs a hug (~:

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#136827 Nov 12, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Some snow flurries and cold...I went out with just a short sleeve top on..A gentleman says to me..hurry on in.I might have to give you a hug to warm you up..I smiled at him......I started to tell him he can give me a hug any time.It doesn't have to be cold here to do that..Everyone needs a hug (~:
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.

(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)

Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136828 Nov 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.
(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)
Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!
I'm right there with you..Biggest hug ever (~:

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136829 Nov 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.
(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)
Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!
... count me and Miss ... M..A... in we luv group hugs ... its one of them things that makes ya feel good al over ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136830 Nov 12, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... once again beatle your starin at the room heater ... ifin im mistaken then there should be two chairs and two drinks on the patio one fur me and one fur you ... even i couldn't think of a better drinking mate ... iw ... hey i wuz able to shout out to krypt and you but i don't know if ya saw it ... best of rememberence day ta ya ... krypt said he's gonna dig up his medals to wear on his blazer ... me i just hire a midget to walk along side of me ...
Yep,seen it mate..thankee. Our day is gone by (don't forget we're always ahead...haha,that's why the TTTTi will win in the end)...got a little snuffly as only 3 weeks back we put Pvt Robert James in the ground.......F*****g Agent Orange...slow and evil finish. But always a silver lining as they say....with Lou kicking off about the same time I was allowed to have "Rock 'n' Roll Animal"..on loud..for a coupla days!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136831 Nov 12, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,seen it mate..thankee. Our day is gone by (don't forget we're always ahead...haha,that's why the TTTTi will win in the end)...got a little snuffly as only 3 weeks back we put Pvt Robert James in the ground.......F*****g Agent Orange...slow and evil finish. But always a silver lining as they say....with Lou kicking off about the same time I was allowed to have "Rock 'n' Roll Animal"..on loud..for a coupla days!
Sorry to hear about Pvt Robert James..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136832 Nov 12, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the weather's chilly on my end too...lots of drizzle suspected for tonight...no snow here; but cottage country areas had a little bit of snow a few days back, rain washed it away...iw
ah yes I had a time today explaining to 6th graders even tho it was going to freeze tonight that NO it wasn't going to snow...why not? no precip in forecast...I told them to remember 5 P's protect plants pets pipes & people (elderly)...one lil boy says I cant bring my horse inside LOL... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136833 Nov 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.
(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)
Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!
I insisted that my great niece sit beside me on bench at recess today...shes not the touchy feely type so I had to keep tellin her to snuggle lol...some of the kids were in shorts/short sleeves...brrr... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136834 Nov 12, 2013
so sorry about your buddy beatles...hugs & wins for you...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136835 Nov 12, 2013
Went for more lung draining and tests today ... more news later, gator ...... thank goodness I'm back.

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 3 min quilterqueen 2,528
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 7 min quilterqueen 2,962
Words with silent letters... (Oct '12) 8 min quilterqueen 24
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min quilterqueen 38,596
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min River Tam 224,483
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 13 min quilterqueen 1,343
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 15 min quilterqueen 4,241
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 20 min Roger 29,061
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poster 8,731
More from around the web