Tom wrote:
THE champ is here!
Mr Tyson?...well hello!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136810 Nov 11, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha... Mother & Child Reunion.......or you do what's required for some peace?
I just don't care much for TV...Wheel of Fortune, Blacklist & American Pickers & I'm good...but I will watch Boy Meets World (yeah shes 20 & still loves that show) Will & Grace, & LORD I saw Sex in the City today for the first time...the show that is...silly azz show in my opinion... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136811 Nov 11, 2013
... six inches of snow on the ground ... me and miss M...A... challenge all of ya to a snowball fight ... hey Miss M...A... i got a kisscycle for ya ... iw ...

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136812 Nov 12, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... six inches of snow on the ground ... me and miss M...A... challenge all of ya to a snowball fight ... hey Miss M...A... i got a kisscycle for ya ... iw ...
How come I don't even have snow yet (not that I'm complaining)...lol iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136813 Nov 12, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
guess we aint livin right...Mike's pure as the driven snow ya know...LOLOLOL...low in the 20s here tonight in LOUISIANA...I may or may not sleep with AC on...y'all have a good un...=)...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#136814 Nov 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
guess we aint livin right...Mike's pure as the driven snow ya know...LOLOLOL...low in the 20s here tonight in LOUISIANA...I may or may not sleep with AC on...y'all have a good un...=)...iw...
Ah, the weather's chilly on my end too...lots of drizzle suspected for tonight...no snow here; but cottage country areas had a little bit of snow a few days back, rain washed it away...iw

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#136815 Nov 12, 2013
I gots snow showers here and the trees are looking a litte white the morning !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#136816 Nov 12, 2013
*this Morning*....

All this snow flying around I can't see to type. LOL !!

gtw

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#136817 Nov 12, 2013
:)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#136818 Nov 12, 2013
;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#136819 Nov 12, 2013
Speak of the darn....it's gently snowing now.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136820 Nov 12, 2013
Please you good people....stop me iff'n you've heard this before,but going by the beautiful sunrise it looks like another day of the heatwave..........oh darn!

Buffalo, NY

#136822 Nov 12, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
... your on the wrong side of the lake ... we get the lake effect from lake dreary ... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#136823 Nov 12, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Please you good people....stop me iff'n you've heard this before,but going by the beautiful sunrise it looks like another day of the heatwave..........oh darn!
Hi Beatle. If we get any snow, I'll try to box up some and send it to you to help you out with that heat wave problem.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#136824 Nov 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I gots snow showers here and the trees are looking a litte white the morning !!
(singing...)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,....

Buffalo, NY

#136825 Nov 12, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
... once again beatle your starin at the room heater ... ifin im mistaken then there should be two chairs and two drinks on the patio one fur me and one fur you ... even i couldn't think of a better drinking mate ... iw ... hey i wuz able to shout out to krypt and you but i don't know if ya saw it ... best of rememberence day ta ya ... krypt said he's gonna dig up his medals to wear on his blazer ... me i just hire a midget to walk along side of me ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136826 Nov 12, 2013
Some snow flurries and cold...I went out with just a short sleeve top on..A gentleman says to me..hurry on in.I might have to give you a hug to warm you up..I smiled at him......I started to tell him he can give me a hug any time.It doesn't have to be cold here to do that..Everyone needs a hug (~:

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#136827 Nov 12, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Some snow flurries and cold...I went out with just a short sleeve top on..A gentleman says to me..hurry on in.I might have to give you a hug to warm you up..I smiled at him......I started to tell him he can give me a hug any time.It doesn't have to be cold here to do that..Everyone needs a hug (~:
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.

(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)

Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136828 Nov 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time for a large group hug.
(Everyone gathers around on the path for a large group hug.)
Dreamers, Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, White Fire and his bunch, etc. and goes for the "World Record" for a large group hug!
I'm right there with you..Biggest hug ever (~:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Good-Evil 155,426
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min FREE SERVANT 142,735
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Independent1 28,834
Word Association (Mar '10) 8 min Imma Sweetie 16,403
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Imma Stocker 8,851
Boy injured after tongue sticks to frozen schoo... 17 min 40ish 6
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 23 min SpoonFullofSugar 1,428
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min TALLYHO 8541 38,535
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr 40ish 3,670
More from around the web