“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#136708 Nov 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet the food is better here in the clubhouse too...-)... iw ...
Yes, the dinners are so much better here than the "Real World" (Mainly some Hospital food). Here, just out of the oven, try tonight's special shrimp dinner and cake.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136709 Nov 5, 2013
you're killin me!!! manwich sandwich on menu for tonight but after hospital food, that even sounds good ...=)... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#136710 Nov 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
you're killin me!!! manwich sandwich on menu for tonight but after hospital food, that even sounds good ...=)... iw ...
Hi ola. Mike and I will have a tuna sandwich for dinner. We win now....iw.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136711 Nov 5, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ola. Mike and I will have a tuna sandwich for dinner. We win now....iw.
hey hun...thanx for the idea...maybe tomorrow night...=)... iw ...
Jeffry

Malden, MA

#136712 Nov 5, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the dinners are so much better here than the "Real World" (Mainly some Hospital food). Here, just out of the oven, try tonight's special shrimp dinner and cake.
What is this "Real World" you speak of ?... is there something outside our LPW land ?
Wait !.. don't tell me .. I don't want to know.

IW

“Im A Little Bit Country”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Have A Great Day...

#136713 Nov 5, 2013
nice to see you Jeffry hope you are good. also good to hear from you CA..glad you are better and back with us..God bless you two and stay with us..(hugs).

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#136714 Nov 5, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ola. Mike and I will have a tuna sandwich for dinner. We win now....iw.
... sounds good ta me miss...M...A... and some sweet pickles ... plus we still got candy ... iw

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#136715 Nov 5, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a problem....?...er....it is still legal..........isn't it???? An early reply would be nice thanks!!!!!!!!!.in the meantime CA and Joffy......sorry boys..ya gonna have to stink up for a bit!!!!!.....sob
... and so starts the new season of "beatle and stinky"... its bound to bring tears to yur eyes ... iw

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136716 Nov 5, 2013
Jeffry wrote:
<quoted text> What is this "Real World" you speak of ?... is there something outside our LPW land ?
Wait !.. don't tell me .. I don't want to know.
IW
Jeffry, how come the E ran away....

:o
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136717 Nov 6, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffry, how come the E ran away....
:o
I got him back again ... he likes to wander.

IW

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136718 Nov 6, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I got him back again ... he likes to wander.
IW
Yeah, I sent you a letter ...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136719 Nov 6, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I sent you a letter ...iw
Oh, thanks ..... I'm glad it was the right one .. eh, you don't need it anyway.

IW

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136720 Nov 6, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, thanks ..... I'm glad it was the right one .. eh, you don't need it anyway.
IW
I'll just go to th lttr stor and buy anothr

...iw
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#136721 Nov 6, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
There's fireworks cracking on my street right now, which is pretty cool...some of the Hindus in the neighbourhood are celebrating Diwali today....a celebration of lights...which sort of like New's Years technically...cool stuff!
Oh that's interesting... and a coincidence of sorts, as there's fireworks going off here too... for Guy Fawkes... just one night but they go on for at least a fortnight. I really like fireworks but animals don't so I do get fed up with the constant scary noise for their sake

iw (it's Winsday)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#136722 Nov 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mike, good to see you again. Hum,...talking about me,...oh OK. What nice things were everyone saying. Oh,...OH,...OH!!!! OH MY.....
(Smiles)
Hi C_A
Great to see you back on the path... now stop the scary stories of this RW (real world):)
Oh, when you were away the mods had to remove 100s of posts about you
(kidding) ;0
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#136723 Nov 6, 2013
Jeffry wrote:
<quoted text> What is this "Real World" you speak of ?... is there something outside our LPW land ?
Wait !.. don't tell me .. I don't want to know.
IW
NOooo! there is no RW land, C_A was just in the first aid room off the clubhouse is all. Google real world/last post, you'll find no matches ero.. RW doesn't have last posts therefore it doesn't exist. I know you've been sick Jeffrey, hope you're not hallucinating an imaginary 'Real World'... best to think of something nicer when you have a lay down ;)
Hope you're getting better

iw

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136724 Nov 6, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's interesting... and a coincidence of sorts, as there's fireworks going off here too... for Guy Fawkes... just one night but they go on for at least a fortnight. I really like fireworks but animals don't so I do get fed up with the constant scary noise for their sake
iw (it's Winsday)
I live in a suburban part of town so when people lit up fireworks, a lot of neighbours complained about not having shut-eye; but other people (like me) didn't mind because it's fascinating to see other cultures :)

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136725 Nov 6, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
NOooo! there is no RW land, C_A was just in the first aid room off the clubhouse is all. Google real world/last post, you'll find no matches ero.. RW doesn't have last posts therefore it doesn't exist. I know you've been sick Jeffrey, hope you're not hallucinating an imaginary 'Real World'... best to think of something nicer when you have a lay down ;)
Hope you're getting better
iw
Existential crisis...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136726 Nov 6, 2013
An elderly man, in Egypt, who had 17 camels passed away.
In his will, he left half to his eldest son, one third to the next son, and one ninth to the youngest son.
The eldest son said, how am I going to take half of 17 camels .. the next said, how am I going to take one third .. the youngest said, how am I going to take one ninth.
The next day, they were passing through the village, when they came upon an old woman.
They told her about their problem and their fear of not following their father's wishes.
She said that she had a camel and for them to take it.
They took her camel and now they had 18 camels.
The elder son said, now, I can take 9 .. the next said, now, I can take 6, and the youngest said, now I can take 2.
9 and 6 and 2 added up to 17 camels, so they gave the extra camel back to the old lady ..... HUH ?

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136728 Nov 6, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I got him back again ... he likes to wander.
IW
I just figured he got lost trying to find sesame street... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 150,026
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min Hombre 8,148
Word Association (Mar '10) 30 min Mega Monster 16,663
Word Association (Jun '10) 32 min Mega Monster 26,729
Word Association. (Nov '10) 33 min Mega Monster 17,070
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 34 min Lumajuice 994
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 35 min David0407 78,292
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 45 min say it aint so 27,657
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min Lumajuice 158,268
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr -Lea- 378
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Vee 39,526
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 4 hr Michael Satterfield 865
More from around the web