Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#136443 Oct 22, 2013
and don't tell Mike I called you hun...he's still pouting over my flirting with beatles...sheesh like I can swim across the pond or sumthang... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136444 Oct 22, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Yah, no strength ... can't walk ten feet without gasping for breath.
They took a lot of fluid out of my lung and after many tests , they said it wasn't from Cancer or the Heart.
They wanted to take 2 and 1/2 days of more tests but it was the long weekend, so I would have to stay in the hospital 5 and 1/2 more days ..... I said nix to that.
Hope it's only a couple weeks, like you.
IW
Do they still use the bloody elephant needle through the back to get in and suck the fluid out?(y'know,the one some bastard blunts first!) Shit..that hurts!!!!!!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136445 Oct 22, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you feel well soon.Prayers for you..With God all things are possible.LY
.... thnx

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136446 Oct 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hun...hope you're a bit better today...I don't take no stinkin pills...spose to take potassium but I usually forget... iw ...
is potassium for your memory ?......... iw
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136447 Oct 22, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Afternoon ... have a grrreat day ... stay safe ... be kind ... take your pills.
IW
Oops ~ there you are Joffy??? Mournin' chappie ~~ how's the health today? Hey...something else struck me..aaaaarrgh!!! haha ~~ my memory is a little hazy (CAREFUL YOU!!!)..but I'm sure I had to sleep sitting in a chair.....?? Stops one drowning or somesuch.......... Maybe I'm confused...but it's niggling for some reason......hmmmmmmmmmm?~~~~~~ ~ok,I go take pills now ~ thanks!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136448 Oct 22, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> is potassium for your memory ?......... iw
uhhhhhhh...I cant remember...lol...I was having lotsa leg cramps (Charley horse type) so I began taking it myself...few yrs L8R doc told me I had low potassium after some tests so he told me to take it...I only take a couple a week cause I forget but haven't had charley horses in forevah... iw ...

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136449 Oct 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Syn ... no worries, catch up with you later ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
LPW ... DTW
Afternoon FC....hope you're doing well also!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136450 Oct 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
and don't tell Mike I called you hun...he's still pouting over my flirting with beatles...sheesh like I can swim across the pond or sumthang... iw ...
aaaaahhhh ~~~~ you were flirting ??~~~~~~ damn..I MUst be stupid to miss that!!!!!~ ok ~ back to scratch then..I'm ready ~~~~~ Flirt away ~~ yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136451 Oct 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhhhhhh...I cant remember...lol...I was having lotsa leg cramps (Charley horse type) so I began taking it myself...few yrs L8R doc told me I had low potassium after some tests so he told me to take it...I only take a couple a week cause I forget but haven't had charley horses in forevah... iw ...
Iff'n ya get them leg cramps again..just call out ~ I've got a certicate in specialized leg-rubbing (professionally trained in the 'soft-touch mode')
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136452 Oct 22, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... i dont know if i should post or do rounds ... iw ...
Just keep goin' round in the same circles!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#136453 Oct 22, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... hey...Miss ...M...A... dont forget yur flu shot ... just so you wont be skeerid of the needle ... ill hold yur hand ... iw
Hi Mike. Time for lunch and to win....iw..

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136454 Oct 22, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>aaaaahhhh ~~~~ you were flirting ??~~~~~~ damn..I MUst be stupid to miss that!!!!!~ ok ~ back to scratch then..I'm ready ~~~~~ Flirt away ~~ yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!!!
that's what I said lol ... iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136455 Oct 22, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Iff'n ya get them leg cramps again..just call out ~ I've got a certicate in specialized leg-rubbing (professionally trained in the 'soft-touch mode')
oh yeah how ya think I got the darn cramps in the first place??? always at the most inopportune times... iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136456 Oct 22, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. Time for lunch and to win....iw..
hey it's emma! girl, I done finished cookin supper & washed the dishes...he skips lunch so I try to have it on the table when he walks in...supper... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136457 Oct 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah how ya think I got the darn cramps in the first place??? always at the most inopportune times... iw ...
hahahahahahahahahahaha........ ..third toes a real bugger...hahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha...."Oh Darling,is the earth moving for you too?" ~~~~~~~~~ "Nah..ya silly bint......cramp!!!" hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136458 Oct 22, 2013
Thanks ola....I go work with a glint and a smile....aaaaaah! Say hello to Gunners Mate....and assure him I won't try to steal you ('specially for the food!) haha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136459 Oct 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe the potassium made you forget about your charley horses ?... that's silly ,...'scuae.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136460 Oct 22, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Oops ~ there you are Joffy??? Mournin' chappie ~~ how's the health today? Hey...something else struck me..aaaaarrgh!!! haha ~~ my memory is a little hazy (CAREFUL YOU!!!)..but I'm sure I had to sleep sitting in a chair.....?? Stops one drowning or somesuch.......... Maybe I'm confused...but it's niggling for some reason......hmmmmmmmmmm?~~~~~~ ~ok,I go take pills now ~ thanks!
Yah, I had to sleep in a big, stuffed, recliner.

IW

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136461 Oct 22, 2013
beatles I do try to leave em with a smile...

Jeffrey wish I could make you feel better...

...iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136462 Oct 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
beatles I do try to leave em with a smile...
Jeffrey wish I could make you feel better...
...iw ...
... ifin i drop my linen would ya stop grinnin ... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 1 min andet1987 618
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 161,281
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 160,725
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 2 min Mega Monster 63
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Mega Monster 17,007
What ever happened to Spirit and Hoosier 6 min Princess Hey 15
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 10 min andet1987 361
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Bill 18,178
motorcycle traveling stories 3 hr ittybitty1 614
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr lost in Mississippi 40,251