Last Post Wins!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136471 Oct 23, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Yah, I had to sleep in a big, stuffed, recliner.
IW
I got so used to it that I only sleep in a bed when there's an outlook for hanky-panky in the morning now!......How's it coming along Joffy?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136472 Oct 23, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Cain't just take one bite of the apple though...can we now?.........
last verse

now where's my gummy bears?...iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136473 Oct 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
drop your drawers & I will ROAR...with laughter...=)))... iw ...
... see i news ya to be liein when ya said you were a reptile worshiper ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136474 Oct 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
last verse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gJfgfHG3S3kXX
now where's my gummy bears?...iw ...
Gonna go down the supermarket and getyer the biggest bag I can find for that..thanks..haha........but you didn't let on that Merle Haggard and George Jones were on that page yuh sneaky thing......more hours passing by......pleasantly!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136475 Oct 23, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... see i news ya to be liein when ya said you were a reptile worshiper ... iw ...
hsssss..maybe you should go to the corner of the bar and have that conversation?....just sayin'

Buffalo, NY

#136476 Oct 23, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hsssss..maybe you should go to the corner of the bar and have that conversation?....just sayin'
... thanx but i can reach it from here ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#136477 Oct 23, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna go down the supermarket and getyer the biggest bag I can find for that..thanks..haha........but you didn't let on that Merle Haggard and George Jones were on that page yuh sneaky thing......more hours passing by......pleasantly!
... they say the thrid times the charm ... when it comes to frontal lobotimies ... "damit nurse i said the diamond drill bit this is hard stuff to get thru" ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136478 Oct 23, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... thanx but i can reach it from here ... iw ...
What?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136479 Oct 23, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Yah, I had to sleep in a big, stuffed, recliner.
IW
Wish I could help you feel better and everyone else included..

DTW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136480 Oct 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Wish I could help you feel better and everyone else included..
DTW
Just stay right there on that broom....works for me...!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136481 Oct 23, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>I got so used to it that I only sleep in a bed when there's an outlook for hanky-panky in the morning now!......How's it coming along Joffy?
it seems worse .... i guess you don't sleep in bed very oftrn ... lol

IW
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136482 Oct 23, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> it seems worse .... i guess you don't sleep in bed very oftrn ... lol
IW
A get better Jeffrey win!...I've had pneumonia and it's no fun, but yours sounds way worse than mine was. I don't know, maybe I just don't remember it all that well, that was 10 years ago. Regardless, get better. I'm sorry I withheld the beef and broccoli lo mein from you. I can be kinda rotten sometimes. This is a good luck win for you and anyone else not feeling their best.

iw!

Level 8

Location hidden

#136483 Oct 23, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... see i news ya to be liein when ya said you were a reptile worshiper ... iw ...
you grossly misunderstood...I said, the only good snake is a dead snake... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136484 Oct 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
you grossly misunderstood...I said, the only good snake is a dead snake... iw ...
hahahaha.......you tell 'im! Well,I go to the money-making grind....yaaawn.....crikey ola......you've kept me up all night again!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136486 Oct 23, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Just stay right there on that broom....works for me...!
Can't I sit on your lap (~:

DTW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136487 Oct 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Can't I sit on your lap (~:
DTW
Since you put it like that!!!!!!!!..could you just lean the broom against the wall for a bit?

Level 8

Location hidden

#136488 Oct 23, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha.......you tell 'im! Well,I go to the money-making grind....yaaawn.....crikey ola......you've kept me up all night again!
oh baby...and I'm holdin back... iw ...

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136489 Oct 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
A get better Jeffrey win!...I've had pneumonia and it's no fun, but yours sounds way worse than mine was. I don't know, maybe I just don't remember it all that well, that was 10 years ago. Regardless, get better. I'm sorry I withheld the beef and broccoli lo mein from you. I can be kinda rotten sometimes. This is a good luck win for you and anyone else not feeling their best.
iw!
thnx ... yah, I thought it would be all over after they drained the lung. but now it's getting worse .. gotta get some portable oxygen and see the doc tomorrow ... I think he'll put me back in the hospital.

IW

Buffalo, NY

#136490 Oct 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... geesh and here i thought you hittin me with da stick was foreplay ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136491 Oct 23, 2013
Red Sox 5 - 0 , at the end of 5 ...... YIPPEE !

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Mommabeautiful ... 230,126
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 6 min quilterqueen 10,843
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 6 min Jim 755
What Could Be Hot? (May '15) 8 min andet1987 874
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 15 min quilterqueen 1,122
How Did You Find TOPIX? (Mar '13) 24 min dumptrump 114
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 27 min quilterqueen 3,357