Comments
132,801 - 132,820 of 137,136 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136416
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
(should I inform this poor young na´ve child that she will eventually turn green & then be green with envy of the purple posters?)...nahhhhh...I'll just let her enjoy it while she can...=)... iw ...
Hey Ola, the games over and look at me!! Bwahahahahaha........iw!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136417
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

You all said it wouldn't last. I was so hurt when Blue left me. I cried and cried. And then came Orange, he was so mean. I knew I had to leave him. Then along came Purple, and I was swept away. But you all said it wouldn't last, only a matter of time. Well I love Purple and Purple loves me and those of you who called me a jealous wh@re, you don't get to come to the wedding....LOL......iw!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136418
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jeffrey wrote:
Good After Morning (12:01)
Hope you are all weller than me........ weller ?
Can't stand being stuck in the house.
IW
We'll all always be weller than you,Joffy,learn to live with it!...(serious face now)~ obviously no use asking how the health is old boy,but how's the health anyway?....nah mate,that lung stuff is a bugger of a thing,been there once ~~~~so what do ya reckon caused it?

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136419
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
You all said it wouldn't last. I was so hurt when Blue left me. I cried and cried. And then came Orange, he was so mean. I knew I had to leave him. Then along came Purple, and I was swept away. But you all said it wouldn't last, only a matter of time. Well I love Purple and Purple loves me and those of you who called me a jealous wh@re, you don't get to come to the wedding....LOL......iw!
You got a new Badge?

TWW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136420
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mike and I win now. ...iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136421
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I win now....iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
hi Emma .......... iw

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136422
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>You got a new Badge?
TWW
I noticed that, but don't know why. I honestly never paid much attention to the game, and don't know why I have the badges I have. Maybe it's supposed to cheer me up for not being a "reigning champ" Who knows? Congrats, btw. You have a crown badge. Congrats to everyone that has one, I hear they are hard to get. Way to go champions!:)

iw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136423
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>We'll all always be weller than you,Joffy,learn to live with it!...(serious face now)~ obviously no use asking how the health is old boy,but how's the health anyway?....nah mate,that lung stuff is a bugger of a thing,been there once ~~~~so what do ya reckon caused it?
... they don't know..... how long did your's last ?

IW

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136424
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, but don't know why. I honestly never paid much attention to the game, and don't know why I have the badges I have. Maybe it's supposed to cheer me up for not being a "reigning champ" Who knows? Congrats, btw. You have a crown badge. Congrats to everyone that has one, I hear they are hard to get. Way to go champions!:)
iw!
I think we all have it (my profile has it but its hidden), but yours probably shows up because those are the first 3 you have from the Game.

I also have a hidden badge from back when Obama first became prez...they gave me a badge for voting on Topix...lol.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136425
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... they don't know..... how long did your's last ?
IW
Coupla weeks I think...it was a few years back.Came about cos I had a 'you beaut' accident on the sickle~~broke some ribs and jaw and took a cracker smack in the chest....lack of not breathing properly AND not being able to cough or walk according to the experts~~~~~~Christ I felt like shit..heh,as you well know. Went to the doc and luckily he put me straight into hospital.Good came out of it though ~ when the bloke brought the X-rays in and pointed to the problem he said "YOU HAVE JUST STOPPED SMOKING"....haha,worked too!!!!!!...but mate,sorry to tell yuh,but it takes a helluva long time to get your strength back!!!!!!!..haha ~ hope this helps! Chin-up bud...and cough lots!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136426
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

.....oh..I smashed a knee too,so hopefully your recovery will be quicker!...Hahaha,feel better yet?:)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136427
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ola, the games over and look at me!! Bwahahahahaha........iw!
I s... I want you frame DANGGIT!!! hard to believe I use to love blue so much eve my first car was baby blue...now BLAH!!! SO they did away with the props but kept the silly icons... oh well somw things never change... iw ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136428
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My heart goes out to ya, Jeffrey ...that would drive me nuts too...

Howdy Emma...=)

...iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136429
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all have it (my profile has it but its hidden), but yours probably shows up because those are the first 3 you have from the Game.
I also have a hidden badge from back when Obama first became prez...they gave me a badge for voting on Topix...lol.
Now the old me would have given you a helpful and a prop...but NOOO, we can't have that now can we? I'm mad that I can't prop people!

iw!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136430
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I s... I want you frame DANGGIT!!! hard to believe I use to love blue so much eve my first car was baby blue...now BLAH!!! SO they did away with the props but kept the silly icons... oh well somw things never change... iw ...
PROP....LOL

Now, I've officially used up all my imaginary props. Have a great night everyone.

iw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136431
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Coupla weeks I think...it was a few years back.Came about cos I had a 'you beaut' accident on the sickle~~broke some ribs and jaw and took a cracker smack in the chest....lack of not breathing properly AND not being able to cough or walk according to the experts~~~~~~Christ I felt like shit..heh,as you well know. Went to the doc and luckily he put me straight into hospital.Good came out of it though ~ when the bloke brought the X-rays in and pointed to the problem he said "YOU HAVE JUST STOPPED SMOKING"....haha,worked too!!!!!!...but mate,sorry to tell yuh,but it takes a helluva long time to get your strength back!!!!!!!..haha ~ hope this helps! Chin-up bud...and cough lots!
Yah, no strength ... can't walk ten feet without gasping for breath.
They took a lot of fluid out of my lung and after many tests , they said it wasn't from Cancer or the Heart.
They wanted to take 2 and 1/2 days of more tests but it was the long weekend, so I would have to stay in the hospital 5 and 1/2 more days ..... I said nix to that.
Hope it's only a couple weeks, like you.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136432
Oct 21, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
My heart goes out to ya, Jeffrey ...that would drive me nuts too...
Howdy Emma...=)
...iw ...
LOL .......... iw

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136433
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the old me would have given you a helpful and a prop...but NOOO, we can't have that now can we? I'm mad that I can't prop people!
iw!
I wanted to prop you so bad on the Props Anonymous thread...which is ironic!

:D

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136434
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

... i dont know if i should post or do rounds ... iw ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136435
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I win now....iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
... hey...Miss ...M...A... dont forget yur flu shot ... just so you wont be skeerid of the needle ... ill hold yur hand ... iw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min wondering 113,196
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Petal Power 54,033
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min Princess Hey 6,813
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Independent1 15,674
deb 27 (Feb '13) 7 min Petal Power 47
Words of Love (Aug '10) 7 min Adrian DeVine 1,692
And now for the BALLS thread (May '10) 9 min Petal Power 204
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min CJ Rocker 141,634
Message to Obama 2 hr Bill 747
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 2 hr SLY WEST 1,671
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Adrian DeVine 28,370
•••
•••