|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~~found it doc~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, I was a few hours too late...at least you're happy!

:)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Good After Morning (12:01)
Hope you are all weller than me........ weller ?
Can't stand being stuck in the house.

IW

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm purple now!!!!! YES!.........IW!
A little trip down memory lane :)

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
(should I inform this poor young na´ve child that she will eventually turn green & then be green with envy of the purple posters?)...nahhhhh...I'll just let her enjoy it while she can...=)... iw ...
Hey Ola, the games over and look at me!! Bwahahahahaha........iw!

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

You all said it wouldn't last. I was so hurt when Blue left me. I cried and cried. And then came Orange, he was so mean. I knew I had to leave him. Then along came Purple, and I was swept away. But you all said it wouldn't last, only a matter of time. Well I love Purple and Purple loves me and those of you who called me a jealous wh@re, you don't get to come to the wedding....LOL......iw!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
Good After Morning (12:01)
Hope you are all weller than me........ weller ?
Can't stand being stuck in the house.
IW
We'll all always be weller than you,Joffy,learn to live with it!...(serious face now)~ obviously no use asking how the health is old boy,but how's the health anyway?....nah mate,that lung stuff is a bugger of a thing,been there once ~~~~so what do ya reckon caused it?

“I'm burning up!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

The fiery pits of hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
You all said it wouldn't last. I was so hurt when Blue left me. I cried and cried. And then came Orange, he was so mean. I knew I had to leave him. Then along came Purple, and I was swept away. But you all said it wouldn't last, only a matter of time. Well I love Purple and Purple loves me and those of you who called me a jealous wh@re, you don't get to come to the wedding....LOL......iw!
You got a new Badge?

TWW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike and I win now. ...iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I win now....iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
hi Emma .......... iw

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>You got a new Badge?
TWW
I noticed that, but don't know why. I honestly never paid much attention to the game, and don't know why I have the badges I have. Maybe it's supposed to cheer me up for not being a "reigning champ" Who knows? Congrats, btw. You have a crown badge. Congrats to everyone that has one, I hear they are hard to get. Way to go champions!:)

iw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>We'll all always be weller than you,Joffy,learn to live with it!...(serious face now)~ obviously no use asking how the health is old boy,but how's the health anyway?....nah mate,that lung stuff is a bugger of a thing,been there once ~~~~so what do ya reckon caused it?
... they don't know..... how long did your's last ?

IW

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, but don't know why. I honestly never paid much attention to the game, and don't know why I have the badges I have. Maybe it's supposed to cheer me up for not being a "reigning champ" Who knows? Congrats, btw. You have a crown badge. Congrats to everyone that has one, I hear they are hard to get. Way to go champions!:)
iw!
I think we all have it (my profile has it but its hidden), but yours probably shows up because those are the first 3 you have from the Game.

I also have a hidden badge from back when Obama first became prez...they gave me a badge for voting on Topix...lol.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... they don't know..... how long did your's last ?
IW
Coupla weeks I think...it was a few years back.Came about cos I had a 'you beaut' accident on the sickle~~broke some ribs and jaw and took a cracker smack in the chest....lack of not breathing properly AND not being able to cough or walk according to the experts~~~~~~Christ I felt like shit..heh,as you well know. Went to the doc and luckily he put me straight into hospital.Good came out of it though ~ when the bloke brought the X-rays in and pointed to the problem he said "YOU HAVE JUST STOPPED SMOKING"....haha,worked too!!!!!!...but mate,sorry to tell yuh,but it takes a helluva long time to get your strength back!!!!!!!..haha ~ hope this helps! Chin-up bud...and cough lots!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

.....oh..I smashed a knee too,so hopefully your recovery will be quicker!...Hahaha,feel better yet?:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ola, the games over and look at me!! Bwahahahahaha........iw!
I s... I want you frame DANGGIT!!! hard to believe I use to love blue so much eve my first car was baby blue...now BLAH!!! SO they did away with the props but kept the silly icons... oh well somw things never change... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

My heart goes out to ya, Jeffrey ...that would drive me nuts too...

Howdy Emma...=)

...iw ...

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all have it (my profile has it but its hidden), but yours probably shows up because those are the first 3 you have from the Game.
I also have a hidden badge from back when Obama first became prez...they gave me a badge for voting on Topix...lol.
Now the old me would have given you a helpful and a prop...but NOOO, we can't have that now can we? I'm mad that I can't prop people!

iw!

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I s... I want you frame DANGGIT!!! hard to believe I use to love blue so much eve my first car was baby blue...now BLAH!!! SO they did away with the props but kept the silly icons... oh well somw things never change... iw ...
PROP....LOL

Now, I've officially used up all my imaginary props. Have a great night everyone.

iw!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,801 - 132,820 of136,187
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••