Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136417 Oct 21, 2013
You all said it wouldn't last. I was so hurt when Blue left me. I cried and cried. And then came Orange, he was so mean. I knew I had to leave him. Then along came Purple, and I was swept away. But you all said it wouldn't last, only a matter of time. Well I love Purple and Purple loves me and those of you who called me a jealous wh@re, you don't get to come to the wedding....LOL......iw!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136418 Oct 21, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Good After Morning (12:01)
Hope you are all weller than me........ weller ?
Can't stand being stuck in the house.
IW
We'll all always be weller than you,Joffy,learn to live with it!...(serious face now)~ obviously no use asking how the health is old boy,but how's the health anyway?....nah mate,that lung stuff is a bugger of a thing,been there once ~~~~so what do ya reckon caused it?

“31 Day's Till Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#136419 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
You all said it wouldn't last. I was so hurt when Blue left me. I cried and cried. And then came Orange, he was so mean. I knew I had to leave him. Then along came Purple, and I was swept away. But you all said it wouldn't last, only a matter of time. Well I love Purple and Purple loves me and those of you who called me a jealous wh@re, you don't get to come to the wedding....LOL......iw!
You got a new Badge?

TWW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#136420 Oct 21, 2013
Mike and I win now. ...iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136421 Oct 21, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I win now....iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
hi Emma .......... iw

Level 6

Location hidden

#136422 Oct 21, 2013
White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>You got a new Badge?
TWW
I noticed that, but don't know why. I honestly never paid much attention to the game, and don't know why I have the badges I have. Maybe it's supposed to cheer me up for not being a "reigning champ" Who knows? Congrats, btw. You have a crown badge. Congrats to everyone that has one, I hear they are hard to get. Way to go champions!:)

iw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136423 Oct 21, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>We'll all always be weller than you,Joffy,learn to live with it!...(serious face now)~ obviously no use asking how the health is old boy,but how's the health anyway?....nah mate,that lung stuff is a bugger of a thing,been there once ~~~~so what do ya reckon caused it?
... they don't know..... how long did your's last ?

IW

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136424 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, but don't know why. I honestly never paid much attention to the game, and don't know why I have the badges I have. Maybe it's supposed to cheer me up for not being a "reigning champ" Who knows? Congrats, btw. You have a crown badge. Congrats to everyone that has one, I hear they are hard to get. Way to go champions!:)
iw!
I think we all have it (my profile has it but its hidden), but yours probably shows up because those are the first 3 you have from the Game.

I also have a hidden badge from back when Obama first became prez...they gave me a badge for voting on Topix...lol.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136425 Oct 21, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... they don't know..... how long did your's last ?
IW
Coupla weeks I think...it was a few years back.Came about cos I had a 'you beaut' accident on the sickle~~broke some ribs and jaw and took a cracker smack in the chest....lack of not breathing properly AND not being able to cough or walk according to the experts~~~~~~Christ I felt like shit..heh,as you well know. Went to the doc and luckily he put me straight into hospital.Good came out of it though ~ when the bloke brought the X-rays in and pointed to the problem he said "YOU HAVE JUST STOPPED SMOKING"....haha,worked too!!!!!!...but mate,sorry to tell yuh,but it takes a helluva long time to get your strength back!!!!!!!..haha ~ hope this helps! Chin-up bud...and cough lots!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136426 Oct 21, 2013
.....oh..I smashed a knee too,so hopefully your recovery will be quicker!...Hahaha,feel better yet?:)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#136427 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ola, the games over and look at me!! Bwahahahahaha........iw!
I s... I want you frame DANGGIT!!! hard to believe I use to love blue so much eve my first car was baby blue...now BLAH!!! SO they did away with the props but kept the silly icons... oh well somw things never change... iw ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#136428 Oct 21, 2013
My heart goes out to ya, Jeffrey ...that would drive me nuts too...

Howdy Emma...=)

...iw ...

Level 6

Location hidden

#136429 Oct 21, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all have it (my profile has it but its hidden), but yours probably shows up because those are the first 3 you have from the Game.
I also have a hidden badge from back when Obama first became prez...they gave me a badge for voting on Topix...lol.
Now the old me would have given you a helpful and a prop...but NOOO, we can't have that now can we? I'm mad that I can't prop people!

iw!

Level 6

Location hidden

#136430 Oct 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I s... I want you frame DANGGIT!!! hard to believe I use to love blue so much eve my first car was baby blue...now BLAH!!! SO they did away with the props but kept the silly icons... oh well somw things never change... iw ...
PROP....LOL

Now, I've officially used up all my imaginary props. Have a great night everyone.

iw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136431 Oct 21, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Coupla weeks I think...it was a few years back.Came about cos I had a 'you beaut' accident on the sickle~~broke some ribs and jaw and took a cracker smack in the chest....lack of not breathing properly AND not being able to cough or walk according to the experts~~~~~~Christ I felt like shit..heh,as you well know. Went to the doc and luckily he put me straight into hospital.Good came out of it though ~ when the bloke brought the X-rays in and pointed to the problem he said "YOU HAVE JUST STOPPED SMOKING"....haha,worked too!!!!!!...but mate,sorry to tell yuh,but it takes a helluva long time to get your strength back!!!!!!!..haha ~ hope this helps! Chin-up bud...and cough lots!
Yah, no strength ... can't walk ten feet without gasping for breath.
They took a lot of fluid out of my lung and after many tests , they said it wasn't from Cancer or the Heart.
They wanted to take 2 and 1/2 days of more tests but it was the long weekend, so I would have to stay in the hospital 5 and 1/2 more days ..... I said nix to that.
Hope it's only a couple weeks, like you.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136432 Oct 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
My heart goes out to ya, Jeffrey ...that would drive me nuts too...
Howdy Emma...=)
...iw ...
LOL .......... iw

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136433 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the old me would have given you a helpful and a prop...but NOOO, we can't have that now can we? I'm mad that I can't prop people!
iw!
I wanted to prop you so bad on the Props Anonymous thread...which is ironic!

:D

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#136434 Oct 21, 2013
... i dont know if i should post or do rounds ... iw ...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#136435 Oct 21, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I win now....iw.. Hi ola and Jeffrey.
... hey...Miss ...M...A... dont forget yur flu shot ... just so you wont be skeerid of the needle ... ill hold yur hand ... iw

Level 6

Location hidden

#136436 Oct 22, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to prop you so bad on the Props Anonymous thread...which is ironic!
:D
You need to go to a Prop meeting then.....LOL

Good morning all you fine posters!!

iw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min -Lea- 21,397
Ebola in America 17 min Kelly in Black 39
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Laura french 147,750
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 28 min Vector aka Victor... 1,424
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 29 min Vector aka Victor... 29,551
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 42 min Tinka 117,499
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 54 min Grace Nerissa 24,273
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 33

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE