Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136340 Oct 18, 2013
Wow !.... what a nice day down at the lake.
The people are sitting on the benches by the water, having some fried chicken from the clubhouse.
Some adventurist dudes are out on the paddle boats.
Everyone's enjoying themselves on this perfect thursday.
If you are home alone, come on down and relax with the gang.
Hope to see ya !

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Natchez, MS

#136341 Oct 18, 2013
HML I would love to hear from CA myself...

Jeffrey, I'm relaxing down by the riverside, down by the riverside ...hot air balloons, music, beer & fishing tomorrow...

oh & hey you, got a very decent hotel room...paid twice the price cause it's big weekend...

...iw...

Level 8

Natchez, MS

#136342 Oct 18, 2013
Jeffrey & anyone else remotely interested here's where I be:

http://www.natchezballoonrace.com/
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136343 Oct 18, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky; you get to be in the future while we're stuck in the past...especially during New Years...
Yup....TTTTi will always lead........if I can only work out how to buy lotto tickets when the winning number is already known,but every time I try to think about it my head goes all mushy.....?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136344 Oct 18, 2013
Alright Joffy....the easy openings are there......dammmit!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Natchez, MS

#136345 Oct 18, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Alright Joffy....the easy openings are there......dammmit!!!!!!!!!!
oh come on it's Friday night already for you, you know you've had a few...I dare ya!!!... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#136346 Oct 18, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... you make all my daze nice Miss M...A... iw ...
Hi Mike. I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. We win now...iw..

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#136347 Oct 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Jeffrey & anyone else remotely interested here's where I be:
http://www.natchezballoonrace.com/
That looks like great fun Ola !! I wanna go too !

gtw

Level 8

Natchez, MS

#136348 Oct 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>That looks like great fun Ola !! I wanna go too !
gtw
well come on gurl!!!

...iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136349 Oct 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh come on it's Friday night already for you, you know you've had a few...I dare ya!!!... iw ...
hahaha....naw....Sat morning...bright-eyed,bushy tailed and ready for anything,anytime,anywhere..... .....almost!!!! Now,a question for the ladies (LADIES,JOFFY....!!!!)Got 8 hrs to get a present for my granddaughter before the party......she's a smart little cookie,and gorgeous (of course!) Hints have been dropped pertaining to the latest iPod gizmo thing that can almost drive your car (because it would be real neat and "I could come around and take movies of all the animals and everyone before they die......!!!!and then you'd have them for ever!"...haha..how the hell do you explain that I could buy around 15 40oz bottles of Coruba for the same price....it's a quandary,I tell you!!!!! Any help would be MUCH appreciated........quickly now..hahaha.....(she's 11)..going on 25!

“Dancin' In The Moonlight”

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

United States

#136350 Oct 18, 2013
Last Post Wins!

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136352 Oct 18, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....TTTTi will always lead........if I can only work out how to buy lotto tickets when the winning number is already known,but every time I try to think about it my head goes all mushy.....?
Maybe the Doctor knows...doctor who....lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136353 Oct 18, 2013
Indies Win !

Level 8

Natchez, MS

#136354 Oct 18, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha....naw....Sat morning...bright-eyed,bushy tailed and ready for anything,anytime,anywhere..... .....almost!!!! Now,a question for the ladies (LADIES,JOFFY....!!!!)Got 8 hrs to get a present for my granddaughter before the party......she's a smart little cookie,and gorgeous (of course!) Hints have been dropped pertaining to the latest iPod gizmo thing that can almost drive your car (because it would be real neat and "I could come around and take movies of all the animals and everyone before they die......!!!!and then you'd have them for ever!"...haha..how the hell do you explain that I could buy around 15 40oz bottles of Coruba for the same price....it's a quandary,I tell you!!!!! Any help would be MUCH appreciated........quickly now..hahaha.....(she's 11)..going on 25!
I'm assuming you have bought it already...if not get yer butt in gear!!! lol My kids never had the latest gadgets gizmos same time as their friends...we always saved for it & it made them appreciate it more... iw ...

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#136355 Oct 18, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Indies Win !
Now i win ;)

TWW

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Chevrolet Crusing U.S.A.

#136356 Oct 18, 2013
Out Of My Way White Fire Breathing Dragon,...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136357 Oct 18, 2013
White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>Now i win ;)
TWW
You don't win, Smokey .... Indies Win !

IW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#136358 Oct 19, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> You don't win, Smokey .... Indies Win !
IW
Early morning post ... Well, Jeffrey now that the NLCS champions are the Redbirds ... who'll you reckon will be the ALCS champs and make it to the World Series? DTW or BOS?... I know you're rootin' for BOS, duh ... My team is DTW & hope Verlander takes us there ... Go DTW all the way ...

BOS leads series 3-2 / Game 6 tonight 8E/C ... be there ... and good luck to your team ...

Good day to you and everyone here ...

LPW ... DTW

8860 ... full house for a Tigers win ...
yTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#136359 Oct 19, 2013

ISRAEL & ANTICHRIST at table in negotiations --

http://youtu.be/vvCwuOC3R9A

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136360 Oct 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Early morning post ... Well, Jeffrey now that the NLCS champions are the Redbirds ... who'll you reckon will be the ALCS champs and make it to the World Series? DTW or BOS?... I know you're rootin' for BOS, duh ... My team is DTW & hope Verlander takes us there ... Go DTW all the way ...
BOS leads series 3-2 / Game 6 tonight 8E/C ... be there ... and good luck to your team ...
Good day to you and everyone here ...
LPW ... DTW
8860 ... full house for a Tigers win ...
Boston will win tonight, at home ... no doubt about it ...... nice to see you FC.

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World Record Eagle Flight From World's Tallest ... 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 40,142
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Dogen 159,663
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Princess Hey 7,905
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 28 min mr goodwrench 8,282
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 35 min Troll 18
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 1 hr whatimeisit 14,250
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 25,958
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Bar Fly_ok 338
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr I Am No One_ 161,032