|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... thats cause you always fall for the homely sheep ... ya think maybe a nice bouquet of clover and a bottle of woolite could draw a bit better of a selection ... yur sooooo baaaaaad ... iw ... by the way i told my brother he has to try them whitebait fritters ...
It's far better to play with a homely sheep,the others don't get jealous so it's win,win. Yes your brother most certainly try the whitebait...life changing. The season's on now!!!!!!!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Hi ola and Mike. Time to win now...iw..

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Hi winners!!! My turn (don't worry, you'll all win again, I'm sure).........iw!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi ola and Mike. Time to win now...iw..
Hey there Girl!!! Worked my tail off today but still energy to win win win ...iw ...

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hi winners!!! My turn (don't worry, you'll all win again, I'm sure).........iw!
Oh my gosh...I misread winners as wieners...ok, I'm gonna go look my pair of glasses in the next room.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Guess what? I win.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>It's far better to play with a homely sheep,the others don't get jealous so it's win,win. Yes your brother most certainly try the whitebait...life changing. The season's on now!!!!!!!
it's not the sheep you have to worry bout .. did you ever get rammed ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Hsppy Thursday !......... IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> it's not the sheep you have to worry bout .. did you ever get rammed ?
IW
...getting a little to personal aren't we Joffy? BUT,seeing as how it's you I'll let you in on something.......Yep...got rammed right up the arse just on last Christmas..........
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

....silly young bugger in his silly young bugger car being a smartarse and parping his silly young bugger horn at moi......hahaha....all yer gotta do is stand on the brakes and let him smash into you with your silly old bugger Holden wagon with silly old bugger tow-bar....hahahaha...tip(don' t lower your silly young bugger cars so that silly old bugger tow-ball goes into your radiator)..hahahaha....brillia nt except for one thing.....whiplash!!!!!!!!!!ho pe this helps (yer nosey bugger)!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

...and while yer up Joffy,could you get me some more ice...please.....Coruba & Pepsi likes a little something to clink....thanks mate!

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Winning on Thursday

TWW

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

... whew just got back ... did anyone see Miss M...A... we started out in a corn maze and i got skeerid so i ran ahead and found myself in a crop circle and was being probed by aliens ... funny thing they all looked like rams ... i yelled for Miss M...A... to run ... hope she made it back ... iw ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

late morning post ... Good day to all ...

LPW ... DTW

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh...I misread winners as wieners...ok, I'm gonna go look my pair of glasses in the next room.
LOL, I wondered what was so interesting about that. Now I know, wonder how many others read it that way. I would never call you guys wieners, that would be interesting to see the reaction, but I wouldn't do that....Thanks for the laugh......iw!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
....silly young bugger in his silly young bugger car being a smartarse and parping his silly young bugger horn at moi......hahaha....all yer gotta do is stand on the brakes and let him smash into you with your silly old bugger Holden wagon with silly old bugger tow-bar....hahahaha...tip(don' t lower your silly young bugger cars so that silly old bugger tow-ball goes into your radiator)..hahahaha....brillia nt except for one thing.....whiplash!!!!!!!!!!ho pe this helps (yer nosey bugger)!
uhhh are you OK??? of course not, you're an offbeater...none of us are Ok lol ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

If you see something strange flying around...better be careful...It might be me!

DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... whew just got back ... did anyone see Miss M...A... we started out in a corn maze and i got skeerid so i ran ahead and found myself in a crop circle and was being probed by aliens ... funny thing they all looked like rams ... i yelled for Miss M...A... to run ... hope she made it back ... iw ...
We made it back to win, Mike. My day is nice.....iw..
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
Onya GM..a true gentleman who's prepared to lie back,think of England and accept whatever those horrible shape-shifting aliens get up to.....all so the beautiful girl can escape!!!~!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...getting a little to personal aren't we Joffy? BUT,seeing as how it's you I'll let you in on something.......Yep...got rammed right up the arse just on last Christmas..........
I could tell by the way you talked, and that purse is a dead give-away.

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••