beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136233 Oct 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i'll have you know i have an angelic face without make-up ... so just call me angel of the moaning ... iw ... juicey ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HTzGMEfbnAwXX
Of course you do!......but how do you cover the scar iff'n you.......(never mind..you're getting far too many easy openings as it is....hahahaha) Didn't think anyone else could do that as well as Merilee Rush..I think?-------(Serious face now!) We're looking into a small neighbourhood type bar,which needs a full revamp...heh,heh...ain't got no Blues Brothers stuff round here yet....AND mummy bear suggested we biff the shit music out,first thing......EMPLOY someone who knows their stuff,etc.....AHA says moi....got just the bloke...showed her what you're doing and we have agreement(unbelievable!!!!!!). ..here's the deal...wanna be a long-distance DJ? She reckoned we should offer to fly you over for awhile for a workin' holiday and see the sights,etc......so I showed her some of your postings......sorry mate, she is rather asute...but when she exclaimed(with a shocked look) "He's even more f****d than you!!!" I had no option but to agree........sorry mate!!!!!....maybe...I dunno.........sigh...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#136234 Oct 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ah i forgot to tell ya ... ole beatle is feeble minded ... so its ok to tell him to byte you ... iw ...
gasp!!! you're TELLIN' me to cheat on you!?!?!?... iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136235 Oct 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I had pizza for lunch....iw..
I was n the chow line right behind ya...pizza, corn, chocolate cake but y'all got the last peaches...they gave me an apple... iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136236 Oct 14, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do!......but how do you cover the scar iff'n you.......(never mind..you're getting far too many easy openings as it is....hahahaha) Didn't think anyone else could do that as well as Merilee Rush..I think?-------(Serious face now!) We're looking into a small neighbourhood type bar,which needs a full revamp...heh,heh...ain't got no Blues Brothers stuff round here yet....AND mummy bear suggested we biff the shit music out,first thing......EMPLOY someone who knows their stuff,etc.....AHA says moi....got just the bloke...showed her what you're doing and we have agreement(unbelievable!!!!!!). ..here's the deal...wanna be a long-distance DJ? She reckoned we should offer to fly you over for awhile for a workin' holiday and see the sights,etc......so I showed her some of your postings......sorry mate, she is rather asute...but when she exclaimed(with a shocked look) "He's even more f****d than you!!!" I had no option but to agree........sorry mate!!!!!....maybe...I dunno.........sigh...
and you've no idea how twisted he really is...scary, huh? lol ... iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136237 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
gasp!!! you're TELLIN' me to cheat on you!?!?!?... iw ...
YES....YES HE IS!!!!!!!!!!hahaha

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136239 Oct 14, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>YES....YES HE IS!!!!!!!!!!hahaha
well now I have a Sugar Bear, a Teddy Bear, what kind of Bear do you be?... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136240 Oct 14, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do!......but how do you cover the scar iff'n you.......(never mind..you're getting far too many easy openings as it is....hahahaha) Didn't think anyone else could do that as well as Merilee Rush..I think?-------(Serious face now!) We're looking into a small neighbourhood type bar,which needs a full revamp...heh,heh...ain't got no Blues Brothers stuff round here yet....AND mummy bear suggested we biff the shit music out,first thing......EMPLOY someone who knows their stuff,etc.....AHA says moi....got just the bloke...showed her what you're doing and we have agreement(unbelievable!!!!!!). ..here's the deal...wanna be a long-distance DJ? She reckoned we should offer to fly you over for awhile for a workin' holiday and see the sights,etc......so I showed her some of your postings......sorry mate, she is rather asute...but when she exclaimed(with a shocked look) "He's even more f****d than you!!!" I had no option but to agree........sorry mate!!!!!....maybe...I dunno.........sigh...
... it sounded so lovely ... TILL YA MENTIONED ... WORK ... you say shes asute eh ... i didn't know you married a non-kiwi ... im just havin a hard time wonderin what she saw in you ... wuz she just tryin to annoy her dad ???... iw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136241 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well now I have a Sugar Bear, a Teddy Bear, what kind of Bear do you be?... iw ...
Bad News..?

Buffalo, NY

#136242 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... sugar bear is to sweet ... beatle bare is tough on the eyes ... but a teddy bear is the one to cuddle up with at nite he's just rite ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#136243 Oct 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I had pizza for lunch....iw..
... no onlons or garlic ... hubba-hubba ... iw

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136245 Oct 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... sugar bear is to sweet ... beatle bare is tough on the eyes ... but a teddy bear is the one to cuddle up with at nite he's just rite ... iw
no way...both my Bears got their names cause there are all tough on the outside (mean as hell) But I have seen the inside & it's good...no need to worry bout me & Runnin' Bare cause I aint jumpin' in water over my head for nobody...well figuratively I would but not literally...=)))... iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136247 Oct 14, 2013
Gonna go cuddle my kids and read win..........goodnight everyone........iw!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#136248 Oct 14, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'...Jeffffrey...and Emmma...Where are my light sticks??? Need them for my ruuuuuuunnnn tonight!!!

Got my NEON Candy Gummi Worms to feed the New Green and Pink Tropical Fish..in Farmer Jack's New Aquarium.....

INDISS ROCKIN'...IW ..LPW (bet'cha a Whopper)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136249 Oct 15, 2013
Giood Morning all you grrreat posters ... I hope you all have a grrreat day.

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136250 Oct 15, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Giood Morning all you grrreat posters ... I hope you all have a grrreat day.
IW
Giood morning to you too,Joffy.....when they drained your excess fluid did they do your tongue too?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136251 Oct 15, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Giood morning to you too,Joffy.....when they drained your excess fluid did they do your tongue too?
.. you're funny, beatles ... look who's talking about tongues ... hahaha

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136252 Oct 15, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> .. you're funny, beatles ... look who's talking about tongues ... hahaha
IW
Do you speak in them too?

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136253 Oct 15, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> .. you're funny, beatles ... look who's talking about tongues ... hahaha
IW
Did someone say tongues....brings a popsicle stick...say "awwh"!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136254 Oct 15, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone say tongues....brings a popsicle stick...say "awwh"!
'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh'.......what's up doc...I assumed you were to put it on the tongue..........
headlines

Marietta, GA

#136255 Oct 15, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 23 min Reporting wrong d... 28,596
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 25 min Islamic 4,319
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 28 min Bird 31,650
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min Chimney1 161,765
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min eleanorigby 40,274
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min Wolftracks 161,823
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 41 min Red_Forman 56,675
News Naked Couple Busted For Sex In Library Loo 50 min Al Shrapnel 25
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 54 min Bad Girl Bad Girl 181
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 29,004
More from around the web