Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136196 Oct 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Spicy...???.. yum
it IS yum!!! makes ME wanna throw together a still... lol ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136197 Oct 13, 2013
puff,puff.....phew,there it is?.....right,which one of youse bastards has been hiding the post.....eh?..EH?????..IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS rule 209/b4 states....."Although most underhand tactics are reasonably acceptable....there is to be NO hiding of The Last Post for ANY reason under ANY circumstances!"......CLEA R ENOUGH?....ok now.....any perpetraitor want to 'fess up?....penalties for honest persons are minimal.....coupla kegs,wine for the ladies...and payment for enough ingredients to make 2 gals of YIP!.......wish that bloody skipper were here,he had the original rulebook in his safe...Safe?..haha. Times like these I miss the ol' coot badly..........sniff..
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136198 Oct 13, 2013
OH.......and ten buckets of popcorn!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136199 Oct 13, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, you're right about that flem .. still got a lot of that.
You might be right about beatle .. he IS a strange one.
IW
I heard that!..hey,good luck Joffy...didn't know about the problems.......but...why didn't they drain the fluid on the brain at the same time?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136200 Oct 13, 2013
Last
endtimes

AOL

#136201 Oct 13, 2013
.

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136202 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
it IS yum!!! makes ME wanna throw together a still... lol ... iw ...
yeh..yeh...you may need to know...hahahaha....I've got one out in the garage (TRUE...for a change!..hahahaha)..Shall I courier it over?...long as you know what yer doin'/...they can be dangerous beasties....!!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136203 Oct 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>yeh..yeh...you may need to know...hahahaha....I've got one out in the garage (TRUE...for a change!..hahahaha)..Shall I courier it over?...long as you know what yer doin'/...they can be dangerous beasties....!!!!
WOW!!! I'm jealous!!! lol heck no wouldn't know what Im doing but that's never stopped me before ...and I am NOT a bastard!!! knew my daddy they were married 63 yrs ...for many years wouldn't wear my hair pulled up cause I got his dayum big ears lol... a big eared win for da Indies...nanner nanner
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136204 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! I'm jealous!!! lol heck no wouldn't know what Im doing but that's never stopped me before ...and I am NOT a bastard!!! knew my daddy they were married 63 yrs ...for many years wouldn't wear my hair pulled up cause I got his dayum big ears lol... a big eared win for da Indies...nanner nanner
Ok then...that's you off the bastard list .....uh...Dumbo...?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136205 Oct 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then...that's you off the bastard list .....uh...Dumbo...?
lmao...I knew I was setting myself up for that one...already had comeback for Mike...for you??? got nuttin...I only tear into you when I really get to know ya...or if I'm really pissed off...all is good cause I'm sexy & I know it...=)))... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#136206 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...I knew I was setting myself up for that one...already had comeback for Mike...for you??? got nuttin...I only tear into you when I really get to know ya...or if I'm really pissed off...all is good cause I'm sexy & I know it...=)))... iw ...
Still got that old shirt then?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136207 Oct 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Still got that old shirt then?
I've still got my "I'm a Virgin" tee shirt...it is VERY old haha...iw ...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#136208 Oct 13, 2013
This is my month . .. GTW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136209 Oct 13, 2013
Flying high...soaring...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136210 Oct 13, 2013
Hi Ya' ll ... passing through ... see ya morrow0

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#136211 Oct 13, 2013
..... morrow

“Sup'”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#136212 Oct 14, 2013
new week, new win
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136213 Oct 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning ... just out of the hospital, since last monday.
They drained a lot of fluid out of my right lung.
After many x-rays, vital signs, blood work .. I am home at last ..... YIPPEE !
IW
Hi Jeffrey. Noticed you were gone and wondered what was up. Glad you are alive and well. Do you mind my asking....pneumonia? I know they drain fluid out for that sometimes...Regardless, happy you are back and feeling better. Beatles must have really missed you, he's more unusual than normal when you leave.......LOL

Happy Monday everyone..........iw!

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Fairfield, OH

#136215 Oct 14, 2013
passing by for the win!

TWW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136216 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...I knew I was setting myself up for that one...already had comeback for Mike...for you??? got nuttin...I only tear into you when I really get to know ya...or if I'm really pissed off...all is good cause I'm sexy & I know it...=)))... iw ...
... ah i forgot to tell ya ... ole beatle is feeble minded ... so its ok to tell him to byte you ... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 7 min wichita-rick 1,933
News How to deal with hot weather while working 9 min andet1987 14
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 16 min andet1987 943
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 22 min andet1987 47,008
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 27 min andet1987 3,304
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 30 min andet1987 33,167
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 33 min andet1987 10,757
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min TheJerseyDevil 75,978
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr okimar 22,834
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 218,610
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,266
More from around the web