“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#136020 Oct 7, 2013
... norman later turned evil when he spent the nite in the bates motel ... and yes i wood join you ... maybe just to help with the incline ... hey beatle my brother is headed to australia and then on to the land of kiwis ... the southern part ... any thing he should see that is a must see ... vacation time for a few months ... oh he's an indie and says ... iw ... and be afraid ... very afraid for i know the translation of TTTTi ... insert evil laff here ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136021 Oct 7, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... norman later turned evil when he spent the nite in the bates motel ... and yes i wood join you ... maybe just to help with the incline ... hey beatle my brother is headed to australia and then on to the land of kiwis ... the southern part ... any thing he should see that is a must see ... vacation time for a few months ... oh he's an indie and says ... iw ... and be afraid ... very afraid for i know the translation of TTTTi ... insert evil laff here ... iw ...
Everything in the South is a must see...fiords,bars,earthquake ravaged Christchurch,bars,West Coast whitebait patties(yum)bars....um...count ry bars,real ones,not the ones set up to rob the Asian tourists! Give a date and tell him to stand in the airport terminal yelling (ugh)undies,undies, and I'll find him!....oh,and......no you don't...haha

... daze of summer ...

#136022 Oct 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Everything in the South is a must see...fiords,bars,earthquake ravaged Christchurch,bars,West Coast whitebait patties(yum)bars....um...count ry bars,real ones,not the ones set up to rob the Asian tourists! Give a date and tell him to stand in the airport terminal yelling (ugh)undies,undies, and I'll find him!....oh,and......no you don't...haha
... i told him and he said he didn't wanna meet any friend of mine ... its all squared tho i told him you ain't a friend ... lol ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136023 Oct 7, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i told him and he said he didn't wanna meet any friend of mine ... its all squared tho i told him you ain't a friend ... lol ... iw ...
Maybe I've mentioned this before GM,but your astuteness and quick thinking just makes me..um...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136024 Oct 7, 2013
..sick!....hahahahahahahahaha

... daze of summer ...

#136025 Oct 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
..sick!....hahahahahahahahaha
... shall i hold yur hair while ya toss your cookies ??? iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136026 Oct 7, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... shall i hold yur hair while ya toss your cookies ??? iw ...
Yeah thanks...er maybe not the hair though,it comes out in clumps...maybe just a cuddle then! haha...only said that cos I can't spell Heimlick..

... daze of summer ...

#136027 Oct 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thanks...er maybe not the hair though,it comes out in clumps...maybe just a cuddle then! haha...only said that cos I can't spell Heimlick..
... can ya spell prison roomate ... iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136028 Oct 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>No it d d doesn't..s so d don't you b be spreading rumours,please!!!!!!!
I'm sorry. I mistook the way you stammered when you are afraid, for a stutter......LOL.....OMG, why on earth am I picking on you? Oh yeah, you're not an indie. BOOOOOO!!!!

And beatles says, "M-m-m-m-mommmmm, the i-i-indies won't let me w-w-win, WAHHHHH!!!!"

IW!!!!! Forever and ever, we can't be beat...IW!...IW! again and again!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136029 Oct 7, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... can ya spell prison roomate ... iw ...
hahahahahahaha....course,you think I'm silly or sumpin.....sheeeeesh !! ah...that is you....Bubba?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136030 Oct 7, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I mistook the way you stammered when you are afraid, for a stutter......LOL.....OMG, why on earth am I picking on you? Oh yeah, you're not an indie. BOOOOOO!!!!
And beatles says, "M-m-m-m-mommmmm, the i-i-indies won't let me w-w-win, WAHHHHH!!!!"
IW!!!!! Forever and ever, we can't be beat...IW!...IW! again and again!
This is unfair...how can I stand up to you AND GM at the same time? Here's a plan (you may notice the stutter(slight) goes when excitement reigns)....but I digress.....ok...FIRST....you get rid of GM and we'll go down to the bar for a chat! S- S- S-hit........ there is no second (darn)...I give up..sob

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136031 Oct 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>This is unfair...how can I stand up to you AND GM at the same time? Here's a plan (you may notice the stutter(slight) goes when excitement reigns)....but I digress.....ok...FIRST....you get rid of GM and we'll go down to the bar for a chat! S- S- S-hit........ there is no second (darn)...I give up..sob
Hmmmm, is this a set up? I already fell for the look in the whole trick once and that was done to me by my own team or whatever you want to call a team of independents. I tell you what, you go on to the bar, tell Mike that Trina sent you and they'll set you up real nice. Do I look like I would lie?.........iw!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136032 Oct 7, 2013
Iw

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#136034 Oct 7, 2013
Hi Mike. Time for lunch. What should we have?...iw...

... daze of summer ...

#136035 Oct 7, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Mike. Time for lunch. What should we have?...iw...
... hey miss M... A... im in the mood for a ham sandwich on a hard roll with a bowl of tomato soup ( i like to put some shredded chedder in mine) and hot mustard on the samich ... iw ...

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#136036 Oct 7, 2013
*looks around. Claims win*

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Nightmare,...or Frightmare?

#136037 Oct 7, 2013
T-22,...What's up,...?

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136038 Oct 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha....cour se,you think I'm silly or sumpin.....sheeeeesh !! ah...that is you....Bubba?
Hubba bubba...?

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#136039 Oct 7, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
T-22,...What's up,...?
Just surfing around....

winning

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

UK

#136040 Oct 8, 2013
Mytten Da (which is Cornish for Good Morning). A quick win from across this side of the pond whilst the nightmare team is asleep.....IW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS IT Better to Give Than Receive ? (Feb '14) 7 min JailBroke 31
What's your tip for the day? 9 min wichita-rick 1,028
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 18 min pak yuda 35
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min wichita-rick 147,023
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 47 min SLY WEST 5,592
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,955
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 10,456
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Kevin- 20,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr Petal Power 280
•••