Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135329 Sep 11, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>haha...naw,that bloody monopoly just doesn't do it!
we bought all kinds of gizmos gadgets & games (the ex & I) at adult toys are us...don't need em when you're with the RIGHT one...=)))... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135331 Sep 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
for a long time I hated summer...here in Louisiana instead of 4 seasons we really only have 2...summer March-Nov & then winter Dec-Feb-...then I realized that God made the four seasons (you know what I mean) so I really shouldn't complain BUT we haven't had rain in a month & with the heat too...have mercy... iw ...
I remember growing up and seeing more winter as a kid than I do now...used to be snowing from early November to Jan or Feb...and then springtime would appear around March until June...then summer heat advisories was July...sometimes August would either pretend to be spring again...most of the rain was during April...

This past year, the snow started during late December, spring was almost completely skipped...we had mostly summer heat from roughly April to now....I blame global warming on this...lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#135332 Sep 11, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember growing up and seeing more winter as a kid than I do now...used to be snowing from early November to Jan or Feb...and then springtime would appear around March until June...then summer heat advisories was July...sometimes August would either pretend to be spring again...most of the rain was during April...
This past year, the snow started during late December, spring was almost completely skipped...we had mostly summer heat from roughly April to now....I blame global warming on this...lol
we actually had a few snowfalls when I was a kid...I have pix building snowman with my bro...even as teen I took some beautiful pix on the farm...now...nada...we had a fair amount few yrs ago enough to build med size snowman...glad my daughter had that experience...my son lived in PA for a yr...anyhoo...bloom where you are planted is now my motto...=)))... iw ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#135333 Sep 11, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'... Soooo...WHERE THE FREAK is Jeffrey..DUDE, WAKE UP...Emma..Get me a Bucket of water.. To Splash on him...

NO LIP..Chick..Am NOT working a DOUBLE SHIFT..MALL shopping DAY for me..

Soooo...NOW..You TWO..Dreamers are catching up..Ya know the where the Bag of Tricks is.. GOOD!!

So am sure you both can handle this!!

INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (bet'cha a Smore's )
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135334 Sep 11, 2013
Anybody got a bat ?... can't seem to sleep anymore.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Fairfield, OH

#135335 Sep 11, 2013
Winning;)

TWW

Level 8

Location hidden

#135336 Sep 11, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Anybody got a bat ?... can't seem to sleep anymore.
IW
I gotta glove...found it in the storeroom the other day...no idea where it came from...I gotta extra bottle of Tylenol PM if you wannit...I've taken 2 every night as long as I can remember... iw...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#135338 Sep 11, 2013
Hi ola and Mike. Time for the Indies to win..iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135339 Sep 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta glove...found it in the storeroom the other day...no idea where it came from...I gotta extra bottle of Tylenol PM if you wannit...I've taken 2 every night as long as I can remember... iw...
gotta get me some of them.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135340 Sep 11, 2013
It's in thr 90's here ... thnx for AC.

IW

“To be or not to be”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#135341 Sep 11, 2013
Topix says "Earn 20 points when you post a comment" and this is true .. winning 20 points

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#135342 Sep 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Weepy :)
GTW
Hey Hatti :)

winning again

Level 8

Location hidden

#135343 Sep 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
we actually had a few snowfalls when I was a kid...I have pix building snowman with my bro...even as teen I took some beautiful pix on the farm...now...nada...we had a fair amount few yrs ago enough to build med size snowman...glad my daughter had that experience...my son lived in PA for a yr...anyhoo...bloom where you are planted is now my motto...=)))... iw ...
We just had a minor thunderstorm...10 minutes of drizzling rain and lightning and then it's left again...this weather be teasing like a lover...at least the plants are nourished, lol...iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#135344 Sep 11, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi ola and Mike. Time for the Indies to win..iw...
yes & he's making US do ALl the work while he's out playing...=)... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135345 Sep 11, 2013
But it's only rain ... whadya gonna do when it's snow ?
Indies are the best.

IW

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#135346 Sep 11, 2013
goood evening all... what an awesome evening it was, and i hope all my friends enjoyed the same...

it's that time again...

iw!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#135347 Sep 12, 2013
Good morning...I win..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135349 Sep 12, 2013
Good Morning .... Indies Win ................. IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#135351 Sep 12, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
But it's only rain ... whadya gonna do when it's snow ?
Indies are the best.
IW
I'd take both and I'd like it!!!... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135352 Sep 12, 2013
Pats are going to wipe up the Jets tonight.
Like the indies wipe up this thread.
Go Pats ... Go Indies

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blow-up sex doll sparks murder alert after repo... 8 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 7
News The Latest: Strange penalty stalls Cowboys and ... 12 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 209,738
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 25 min ImFree2Choose 45,929
A six word game (Dec '08) 29 min ImFree2Choose 20,870
Word Association (Jun '10) 37 min KNIGHT DeVINE 31,832
News Woman reveals what it's like to make love to a ... 39 min Fake news 13
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 13,403
What Turns You Off? 1 hr TheJerseyDevil 77
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TheJerseyDevil 68,024
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 3 hr Bad Bex 2,031
More from around the web