Comments
131,701 - 131,720 of 137,534 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#135281 Sep 9, 2013
... well with hernandez limited to only home games the bills were not " MURDERED " but still some 80,000 fans had to travel the trail of tears yesterday as the New England team visited the bills ... so since 1999 it looks as the bills are still " building " a team ... the clown posse of the NHL the bills are at it again ... so be sure to tape all the bills games and save yourself some money this year and you can see " FOOTBALL BLOOPERS " for free ... once again the fans in Buffalo ask ... were ready for some football we just need a new team ... IW ...

... daze of summer ...

#135282 Sep 9, 2013
... it may as well be the nhl ... but for pc sake make that nfl ... iw ...

... daze of summer ...

#135283 Sep 9, 2013
... on a lighter note the lovely miss M...A... was a stunner in her Buffalo Bills jersy and as promised she bought enough soft pretzels for the indie team to enjoy ... IW ...

... daze of summer ...

#135284 Sep 9, 2013
... get better CA ... IW ...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#135285 Sep 9, 2013
Rat's I assume I didn't win.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135286 Sep 9, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Rat's I assume I didn't win.
keep your pets to yourself !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135287 Sep 9, 2013
I have a young fellow who comes and cuts my bushes.
He is entering his junior year in high school.
He is thinking of entering the military when he finishes high school and is already being approached by a recruiter for the army.
He was thinking army but is changing towards navy because he wants to be a SeaBee and build bridges .. he says that would be fun.
Do you have any suggestions for this young boy ?
I thought the navy sounds better, and safer for a young chap.

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#135288 Sep 9, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... on a lighter note the lovely miss M...A... was a stunner in her Buffalo Bills jersy and as promised she bought enough soft pretzels for the indie team to enjoy ... IW ...
My day is good, Mike and ola. We win now...IW..

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#135289 Sep 9, 2013
it's a beautiful day today...

but more importantly...

it's that time again.

iw!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#135290 Sep 9, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
I have a young fellow who comes and cuts my bushes.
He is entering his junior year in high school.
He is thinking of entering the military when he finishes high school and is already being approached by a recruiter for the army.
He was thinking army but is changing towards navy because he wants to be a SeaBee and build bridges .. he says that would be fun.
Do you have any suggestions for this young boy ?
I thought the navy sounds better, and safer for a young chap.
IW
My new son -in-law is in the Navy and I say stick with that . You'll get to travel and see the world , just don't sign up for submarine work . Of course I had an Uncle in the Air Force , several Uncles and great Uncles in the Navy, my Dad was in the Army , cousin in the Marines ... So ..they all are good !!

GTW

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#135291 Sep 9, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
My new son -in-law is in the Navy and I say stick with that . You'll get to travel and see the world , just don't sign up for submarine work . Of course I had an Uncle in the Air Force , several Uncles and great Uncles in the Navy, my Dad was in the Army , cousin in the Marines ... So ..they all are good !!
GTW
Hi Hatti. I agree with that, I was in the Navy and seen half the world, never went to Europe.

I am winning also :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#135292 Sep 9, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti. I agree with that, I was in the Navy and seen half the world, never went to Europe.
I am winning also :)
I know this .. If he ever gets stationed in Hawaii for a while .. Teehee !!.. I am visiting pretty often ! LOL !

GTW

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#135293 Sep 9, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this .. If he ever gets stationed in Hawaii for a while .. Teehee !!.. I am visiting pretty often ! LOL !
GTW
I went to Hawaii four times, served back in the 1980's. Oahu is great, Pearl Harbor is a beauty as well as the beaches and hills but Honolulu itself is kinda rough, no different than any big city on the mainland and highways filled up with rent a cars. Hawaii Five-O (at least the old version) represented what Honolulu is like very well. Hawaii is kinda expensive.

Winning again.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#135294 Sep 9, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to Hawaii four times, served back in the 1980's. Oahu is great, Pearl Harbor is a beauty as well as the beaches and hills but Honolulu itself is kinda rough, no different than any big city on the mainland and highways filled up with rent a cars. Hawaii Five-O (at least the old version) represented what Honolulu is like very well. Hawaii is kinda expensive.
Winning again.
I've always heard it was expensive . I would like to visit just once though ...and what better reason than to see my daughter and son-in-law.! LOL :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#135295 Sep 9, 2013
GTW !!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135296 Sep 9, 2013
Looks like I was right ... the Navy it is.
BTW, he's going into Senior year, not Junior year... if he was going inti Junior year, it would be too early to think about it.
Boy, those recruiters grab them as soon as they can... they'r like predators at these high schools.

IW

“22 Day's Till Fall”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#135297 Sep 9, 2013
I Win!!!!

TWW

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#135298 Sep 10, 2013
wake UP everbody...Lil Emma is cooking breakfast this morning...

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135299 Sep 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
wake UP everbody...Lil Emma is cooking breakfast this morning...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KhnCYfbwNTgXX
Stop yelling, already ... I had a late night.

IW

“22 Day's Till Fall”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#135300 Sep 10, 2013
Good morning winning!!

TWW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min curiouslu 77,261
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 3 min curiouslu 3,483
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min the wandering girl 145,550
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 29 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 30 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 33 min the wandering girl 5,914
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 38 min the wandering girl 1,338
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 36,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••