Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#135112 Sep 2, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... alright summer's over time to clean this mess up ... the indies are winning and now its time to dash for the finish line ... hope ya'll hade the best of summers ... mine was finest kind finest kind ... IW ...
Hi Mike and ola. I'm back. We win now and enjoy a Labor Day lunch.....iw...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#135113 Sep 2, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a nut too.Look where you are at..LOL....But I love my nutty friends..
DTW
What can I say? I love nuts!!!!!!!

Macadamias, cashews, almonds, walnuts, pecans..........OMG, what did y'all think I was talking about?!?!? LOL..........iw!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#135114 Sep 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Normal ?
Posters who believe in a virtual Lake with virtual peddleboats, and a virtual clubhouse with a bar ana fine food and occasional parties, and an old yellow Vega that is used for transportation when it's running, in a virtual place called LPW, with many teams striving to win a prize which is unknown to any of them .......... now, that's normal .......... huh ?
IW
Sounds pretty normal
hmm, apart from having the old Vega spray painted banana yellow... remind me again of why we did that because it doesn't sound normal
oh wait, I remember now..... it was to match that yellow sofa we threw outside.. you know the one we left by the picnic table ;)
Level 8

Location hidden

#135115 Sep 2, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Virtually! In that case you won't want the slinky little red with black lace panties returned then....they had a hole in them anyway!
holes in... yeah, the ones from Top Stories always do ;)
Level 8

Location hidden

#135116 Sep 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Lions, and tigers, and sexomaniacs.......Oh my......lol, you all are nuts..........iw!
nw
(nuts win)

;)
iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#135117 Sep 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say? I love nuts!!!!!!!
Macadamias, cashews, almonds, walnuts, pecans..........OMG, what did y'all think I was talking about?!?!? LOL..........iw!
I like those as well....But...but you know you like the other kind as well..LMAO..can't do without them....Nutty friends..(O:

DTW

Level 6

Location hidden

#135118 Sep 2, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
nw
(nuts win)
;)
iw
LOL, now why did you have to go and do that, now I'm torn between being an indie and a nut!.........nw/iw

Level 6

Location hidden

#135119 Sep 2, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I like those as well....But...but you know you like the other kind as well..LMAO..can't do without them....Nutty friends..(O:
DTW
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for nuts, LOL..........I'm really having way too much fun with this..........iw!

Level 9

Location hidden

#135120 Sep 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for nuts, LOL..........I'm really having way too much fun with this..........iw!
Yeah Me too....The guys aren't saying anything.........Walnuts,chest nuts...

nw/DTW

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135121 Sep 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Lions, and tigers, and sexomaniacs.......Oh my......lol, you all are nuts..........iw!
Well, it ain't called 'Offbeat' for nothing...:)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#135122 Sep 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike and ola. I'm back. We win now and enjoy a Labor Day lunch.....iw...
oh thank goodness...I've been lookin all over for you... iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#135123 Sep 2, 2013
Miss those other nuts..they never roll around...........Speaking of the other posters that use to post...that was the good ole days....Not that it isn't still fun.....DTW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#135126 Sep 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't listen to him, Syn ... he's a sexomaniac.
IW
What's said at the meetings is supposed to stay at the meetings...you know the rules!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135127 Sep 2, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>What's said at the meetings is supposed to stay at the meetings...you know the rules!
but, but I had to warn that girl ... if there was a vampire in the place, wouldn't you want to know ?

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#135128 Sep 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> but, but I had to warn that girl ... if there was a vampire in the place, wouldn't you want to know ?
IW
Suppose so....hmmmm...you're a wise man Joffy!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#135129 Sep 2, 2013
I hope Everyone had a great holiday weekend...

IW

(c;

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#135130 Sep 2, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'...Looooove the Energy on the Winning Path...and ALL the FOOD VENDORS... WHO set up there also..

WHAT A SMORGASBORD!!!

Ready now to Roast Marshmallows..and just MELLLLOOW... out...C'Mon and Join me ROCKERS!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (Happy Labor Day)

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135131 Sep 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> but, but I had to warn that girl ... if there was a vampire in the place, wouldn't you want to know ?
IW
Vampire? What?

“1 Day Till Fall”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#135132 Sep 2, 2013
I Win Goodnight ;)

TWW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135133 Sep 2, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Vampire? What?
easy Syn .. I just said IF there was a vampire ... if I was a vampire, you'd be the first one I'd bite.

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Wolftracks 147,216
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min JM_Brazil 116,712
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 51 min -Lea- 20,523
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr My Location Show 36,496
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 1 hr -patricia- 254
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 295
the good old days ..... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
What Could Be Sweet,...? 7 hr SLY WEST 39
•••