Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135073 Sep 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we are a good kind of not normal :)
Does anybody else find it aggravating when there are over a 1000 people viewing and like 5 posters..........it makes me feel like I'm being watched, kind of spooky, LOL..........iw!
Big Brother is watching...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#135074 Sep 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anybody else find it aggravating when there are over a 1000 people viewing and like 5 posters..........it makes me feel like I'm being watched, kind of spooky, LOL..........iw!
Easy now ........they're probably asleep anyway...haha ..I tend to do it quite often.
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#135075 Sep 1, 2013
And on that note...chrisalmighty...3:10 am...see ya's.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135076 Sep 1, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Wandering down here to take a well deserved win and unthinkingly blundered off the path into a deep hole called Top Stories....managed to scramble out but the smell from that stinking crap is a little hard to bear !!!!!!!! Thank god to be back among normal people ......yeah,even you Joffy!
thanks .. that's the nicest thing you said about me do you really mean it.

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#135077 Sep 1, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now ........they're probably asleep anyway...haha ..I tend to do it quite often.
I'm imagining a 1000+ people behind computer screens, snoring away, with their topix pages open...lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#135078 Sep 1, 2013
Normal ?
Posters who believe in a virtual Lake with virtual peddleboats, and a virtual clubhouse with a bar ana fine food and occasional parties, and an old yellow Vega that is used for transportation when it's running, in a virtual place called LPW, with many teams striving to win a prize which is unknown to any of them .......... now, that's normal .......... huh ?

IW

“1 Day Till Thanksgiving”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#135079 Sep 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I was just getting ready to comment on your avatar White Fire, but Ola beat me to it. It's very beautiful, is it a real pic of yours?
Good morning all, I'm in it to win it! Who's with me?.........iw!
It's not a pic of mine but it did take me over 30 mins to find;)

“1 Day Till Thanksgiving”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#135080 Sep 1, 2013
I win;)

TWW

“numerically challenged”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#135081 Sep 1, 2013
White Fire wrote:
I win;)
TWW
No you don't

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#135082 Sep 1, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Normal ?
Posters who believe in a virtual Lake with virtual peddleboats, and a virtual clubhouse with a bar ana fine food and occasional parties, and an old yellow Vega that is used for transportation when it's running, in a virtual place called LPW, with many teams striving to win a prize which is unknown to any of them .......... now, that's normal .......... huh ?
IW
Yep .. Normal :)

GTW !!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135083 Sep 1, 2013
normal is BOOORIIING!!!... iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#135084 Sep 1, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Brother is watching...
Is that what that big floating eyeball is about? And here I thought I was just imagining things again.......LOL..........iw!

Level 6

Location hidden

#135085 Sep 1, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now ........they're probably asleep anyway...haha ..I tend to do it quite often.
Is that what we are calling drunken passing out these day? LOL......well pour me another jack and coke then, I could use the "sleep"........iw!

Level 6

Location hidden

#135086 Sep 1, 2013
White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a pic of mine but it did take me over 30 mins to find;)
Well, it is very beautiful. Wish I knew where it was. But, if you think my love of the changing seasons and photography mean that you get to win, then you thought wrong, sorry but us indies can't be beat......iw!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#135087 Sep 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
They watch what they like...LOL..........DTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#135088 Sep 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what that big floating eyeball is about? And here I thought I was just imagining things again.......LOL..........iw!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =64h6YQ3n3TAXX
Ooh Twilight Zone!

Level 8

Location hidden

#135089 Sep 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>They watch what they like...LOL..........DTW
I bet some of them are munching on their popcorn having a god laugh...I mean some of the drama here is better than a soap opera...lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#135090 Sep 1, 2013
I guess they like watching us?.......LOL...I'm a bore, they must really have very uninteresting lives.........Although, in comparing topix to the twilight zone, it'd be fun to put anyone there and watch it all unfold..........iw!

Level 8

Location hidden

#135091 Sep 1, 2013
***good laugh

...wow, bad spelling on my part.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#135092 Sep 1, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet some of them are munching on their popcorn having a god laugh...I mean some of the drama here is better than a soap opera...lol
May even have a drink or two...LOL

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 9 min Xstains In Name Only 172
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Tom2Tone 151,083
What's your tip for the day? 10 min Dr. Crane 1,564
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min messianic114 127,646
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 20 min NotaGoth 5,234
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 20 min andet1987 7,347
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Greene Villain 23,997
Bill Cosby 26 min dragoon70056 202
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,044

Weird People Search