Last Post Wins!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#134751 Aug 18, 2013
(Sees a whole lot of cars still in the parking lot. Hum, I wonder what is up?

Heads inside, hears music coming from the Ballroom. Opens the door and is very surprised to see a singer singing on stage. Thinks well Management must have decided if the contestants can continue the party after midnight with their Un-Offical Party way into the wee hours of the morning down at the beach with Clam Bakes, Suds Parties, etc, then why does the Official Party needs to stop at midnight.

The singer Mary Hopkins starts her final song "Goodbye".

The entire LPW! Management says Goodnight everyone and thanks for coming to this year's alternate date 5th Anniversary Party.

CA thinks, wow what a wide ranging party. They start down by the lake with the song "Wake Up" at the "Concert Hall at the Lake Front" and end the party at the Clubhouse's Ballroom with the song "Goodbye".
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134752 Aug 18, 2013
Good Morning ... I got lost in the clubhouse last night .. they wouldn't let me go.
Didn't cost me a penny either .. everybody was sending over drinks.
Now, that's what I call a Good Time.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#134753 Aug 18, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning ... I got lost in the clubhouse last night .. they wouldn't let me go.
Didn't cost me a penny either .. everybody was sending over drinks.
Now, that's what I call a Good Time.
IW
Glad you had a very good time. Sorry to hear you missed the massive Fireworks show last night. I've arranged for LPW! Management to show you a film of the Fireworks show from one of their films or borrow one of the T-V News Crew's films.

I think these two 5th Anniversary Party and the alternate date one for those "stuck" in the real world Mon.-Fri. went surprising well, except for the microphone problem at the start and the live feed from Ireland with Celtic Woman getting crossed with the T-V News Crew's feed to the T-V Station. I guess even in the "Virtual World" there might be slight problems, but a whole lot less than the Real World, that's why I come here for the friendships and to compete as often as I can.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134754 Aug 18, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you had a very good time. Sorry to hear you missed the massive Fireworks show last night. I've arranged for LPW! Management to show you a film of the Fireworks show from one of their films or borrow one of the T-V News Crew's films.
I think these two 5th Anniversary Party and the alternate date one for those "stuck" in the real world Mon.-Fri. went surprising well, except for the microphone problem at the start and the live feed from Ireland with Celtic Woman getting crossed with the T-V News Crew's feed to the T-V Station. I guess even in the "Virtual World" there might be slight problems, but a whole lot less than the Real World, that's why I come here for the friendships and to compete as often as I can.
Yes, it's a nice place to come when you want some fun.

IW

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#134755 Aug 18, 2013
ahhhh!!!!!

iw!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134756 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a very excellent LPW coordinator, great work!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#134757 Aug 18, 2013
(Heading over to the path.) Sees the lead group and they see him, Both start running , CA catches up to the lead group being the freshes runner as he just started and finally passes them including White Fire.

CA Gasps! I'm in the lead as he stops, puts hands on knees, and someone passes him by!

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

You read that wrong.

#134758 Aug 18, 2013
You get a completely different mental image when you picture the following statement made by a man vs made by a woman:

"I went through an entire box of Kleenex watching a video last night."
youtubeNews

AOL

#134759 Aug 18, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount -

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#134760 Aug 18, 2013
(Heading over to the path.) Sees the lead group and they see him, Both start running , CA catches up to the lead group being the freshes runner as he just started and finally passes them including White Fire.
CA Gasps! I'm in the lead as he stops, puts hands on knees, and someone passes him by!
*stops , gives CA bottle of water *

Swooping thru and winning now.:)

GTW

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#134761 Aug 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
*stops , gives CA bottle of water *
Swooping thru and winning now.:)
GTW
Yep, for all of 17 minutes!:( Aw... Winning (for now)!!! Howdy, Ms. Hatti!*grin*

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#134762 Aug 18, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, for all of 17 minutes!:( Aw... Winning (for now)!!! Howdy, Ms. Hatti!*grin*
*grabs Chilli J - dances around *

Howdy Chilli ....

*dances into the lead *

GTW

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#134763 Aug 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
*grabs Chilli J - dances around *
Howdy Chilli ....
*dances into the lead *
GTW
Alright you! Stop the dancing, right now, ya hear? LOL Glances to the left, ducks, dodges, dashes to the right, back into lead! See ya!

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Fairfield, OH

#134764 Aug 18, 2013
Not so fast i win!

TWW
Who me

East Quogue, NY

#134765 Aug 19, 2013
winning is done right here and right nowwwwwww
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134766 Aug 19, 2013
Good Morning ... As we all know, the indies are winning.

IW

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Chesapeake, VA

#134767 Aug 19, 2013
Mine!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134768 Aug 19, 2013
Afternoon everyone, hope you're all doing well today!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#134769 Aug 19, 2013
Ghost team in the house. Taking this Monday win !!

gtw

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#134770 Aug 19, 2013
Hi Hatti..........just a quick stop in to say hi and give ya my last prop and before I leave topix for the day , talk to you later.........H..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Grace Nerissa 56,059
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 190,771
One Word (Jan '09) 18 min Princess Hey 15,660
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 20 min Makes little sense 6,090
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 21 min harleyheadrag 32,100
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 36 min ImFree2Choose 59,300
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 40 min ImFree2Choose 44,003
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 3 hr andet1987 2,528
More from around the web