#134404 Aug 8, 2013
I'm

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#134405 Aug 8, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a tuna sandwich for lunch, ola.....iw...
Interesting, I took the yellow Vega to town and got a tuna sandwich, but it was not as good as the LPW! cooks make. I'd should have stayed here.

OH NO! I forgot to do some of the things LPW! Management ask me to do for them when I was in town like go to the T-Shirt store and order the 5TH Anniversary Party T-Shirts for August 14TH and the back-up date on August 17TH for those where the "Pesty Real World" won't let them come by until the weekend. Also I forgot to order all the Party food. Oh My Gosh!

(The LPW! yellow Vega drives by CA only slowing down alittle but not stopping and CA dives into the back window and the Vega drives itself to town.)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#134406 Aug 8, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I took the yellow Vega to town and got a tuna sandwich, but it was not as good as the LPW! cooks make. I'd should have stayed here.
OH NO! I forgot to do some of the things LPW! Management ask me to do for them when I was in town like go to the T-Shirt store and order the 5TH Anniversary Party T-Shirts for August 14TH and the back-up date on August 17TH for those where the "Pesty Real World" won't let them come by until the weekend. Also I forgot to order all the Party food. Oh My Gosh!
(The LPW! yellow Vega drives by CA only slowing down alittle but not stopping and CA dives into the back window and the Vega drives itself to town.)
I wanna PURPLE tee shirt!!! wait & pick up the seafood the morning of so it will be nice & fresh...oh & cream cheese frosting on the cake!!!... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#134407 Aug 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna PURPLE tee shirt!!! wait & pick up the seafood the morning of so it will be nice & fresh...oh & cream cheese frosting on the cake!!!... iw ...
OK, purple it is. I'm taking orders, what colors does everyone want.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134408 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
OK, purple it is. I'm taking orders, what colors does everyone want.
I'd like orange, but you know beatles .. he'd keep saying that I look a little fruity ... so I guess I'll have to settle with crimson.
Don't forget the lobsters.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#134409 Aug 8, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like orange, but you know beatles .. he'd keep saying that I look a little fruity ... so I guess I'll have to settle with crimson.
Don't forget the lobsters.
IW
OK Crimson T-Shirt and lobster.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#134410 Aug 8, 2013
Has anyone seen Mike? Last I've heard he borrowed the LPW! plane and went to the big city for alot of oldies Juke Box records for the Anniversary Party.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134411 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
OK Crimson T-Shirt and lobster.
Can I have a crimson shirt...

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#134412 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Very sure I'm not him. My very first post under any name and any thread was about 1 month after "Last Post Wins!" was started in August 2008.
ja ok. his name was Corpral_America
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134413 Aug 8, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have a crimson shirt...
If you wear a crimson shirt and I wear a crimson shirt and we take the yellow Vega, it would look awesome.
When we pull up to the party, all eyes would be on us.

IW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134414 Aug 8, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> If you wear a crimson shirt and I wear a crimson shirt and we take the yellow Vega, it would look awesome.
When we pull up to the party, all eyes would be on us.
IW
Aw yeah, we can be the Crimson Couple!

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

You read that wrong.

#134415 Aug 8, 2013
Why is it perfectly ok for girls and women to sit around and read 50 Shades of Gray...but when I pull out my copy of Nude Fat Chicks in public people get mad?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134416 Aug 8, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw yeah, we can be the Crimson Couple!
The Crimson Couple .... we could be famous .. we could be on TV .. oh, I don't think I can take the notoriety ... I think I might take the yellow shirt ...... screw bwatles.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134417 Aug 8, 2013
screw beatles !

Level 8

Location hidden

#134418 Aug 8, 2013
Has anyone seen Mike? Last I've heard he borrowed the LPW! plane and went to the big city for alot of oldies Juke Box records for the Anniversary Party.
he doesn't need a tee shirt...he can just wear his purple tie...maybe a purple hat...he does likes the hats...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#134419 Aug 8, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
screw beatles !
oh my...don't ya want dinner & a movie first???... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#134420 Aug 8, 2013
and I want katie ohh there to sing...as I predicted she was million dollar winner tonight on "the winner is"... that gal is going places...and the winner is...INDIES ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134421 Aug 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my...don't ya want dinner & a movie first???... iw ...
na na ola, be nice ... TRY to be nice !

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#134422 Aug 8, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> na na ola, be nice ... TRY to be nice !
IW
you begged for that one & you know it...=)...

ok...dear lord, please help me be nice cause hell would be way over the top too hot for me...amen...and help me handle tomorrows outcome with grace & dignity...amen & amen...and thank you for another iw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Jennifer Renee 23,376
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min Real Finn 73,412
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 37 min _Susan_ 21,474
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 37 min Fake News 83,664
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 37 min 07 Mustang 1
A to Z songs by title or group! 46 min Billie R 1,251
Gettin put out 54 min Liza 3
Memorable Movie Scenes. 1 hr andet1987 62
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sharlene45 213,255
More from around the web