Last Post Wins!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#134123 Jul 31, 2013
Good morning NotaGoth (how's thing up there?), jack (Even thou you are thinking about becomeing a Dream Teamer), Colorado Chick (always doing you part for the Indies, a job well done), Hatti (I see the Ghost team are also off to a running start today), and Trine (looking proud as always taking the lead).
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#134125 Jul 31, 2013
Good Morning Concerned American, so what's your concern for the day?(BTW, it's just a reminder to make someone proud, I'm not overly prideful, just trying to remember to be good).........iw
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#134126 Jul 31, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Good Morning Concerned American, so what's your concern for the day?(BTW, it's just a reminder to make someone proud, I'm not overly prideful, just trying to remember to be good).........iw
And if you can't be good be careful !!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#134127 Jul 31, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>And if you can't be good be careful !!!
I'm good. I'm careful. But, sometimes those qualities are taken advantage of, but that just makes me even better and even more careful. More importantly, I'm an indie and a winner....nananabooboo...lol.. . Sorry, I couldn't resist, my maturity is back..........iw

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#134128 Jul 31, 2013
I'M WINNING!! Nobody post after me or ill get u!! Lol.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#134129 Jul 31, 2013
Lylah wrote:
I'M WINNING!! Nobody post after me or ill get u!! Lol.
Just don't forget we have evil spells that can be cast ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#134130 Jul 31, 2013
hahahahah...pants fallen down yet?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#134131 Jul 31, 2013
Insatiable desire to join the TTTTi...?????

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134132 Jul 31, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Just don't forget we have evil spells that can be cast ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!
You're Harry Potter's evil twin? Can I have your autograph?

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134134 Jul 31, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Good morning NotaGoth (how's thing up there?), jack (Even thou you are thinking about becomeing a Dream Teamer), Colorado Chick (always doing you part for the Indies, a job well done), Hatti (I see the Ghost team are also off to a running start today), and Trine (looking proud as always taking the lead).
In this side of the border? Just been having an okay summer this week, mostly a lot of spring-like weather with lots of rain.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#134135 Jul 31, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Harry Potter's evil twin? Can I have your autograph?
hmmmm...seems as if the games up....you certainly can have an autograph my dear....go to the mirror and look at your back!!!!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134136 Jul 31, 2013
Where'd everybody go ?... Oh yeah, I show up and they all take off ... sob, I'm all alone.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#134137 Jul 31, 2013
Does anyone need a ride to town? LPW! Management has ask me to go to town and take the wine list to the store to get all the bottles of wine ordered for the August 14th Anniversary party. Also the party store for balloons, etc. and some other stores for more Anniversary things.

(Several jump into the LPW! yellow Vega and before CA can turn the key, the yellow Vega has started itself up and is racing down the road.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#134138 Jul 31, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Good Morning Concerned American, so what's your concern for the day?(BTW, it's just a reminder to make someone proud, I'm not overly prideful, just trying to remember to be good).........iw
Well a couple of hours earlier I was concerned about having to leave here at LPW! Land and go to that "PESTY" "REAL WORLD" and do a major grade change at the Chemical Plant. Now it's done and I can be at LPW! Land with my friends for awhile.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134139 Jul 31, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Where'd everybody go ?... Oh yeah, I show up and they all take off ... sob, I'm all alone.
IW
Don't worry, you're not alone...hands Jeffrey some tissues...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#134140 Jul 31, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Does anyone need a ride to town? LPW! Management has ask me to go to town and take the wine list to the store to get all the bottles of wine ordered for the August 14th Anniversary party. Also the party store for balloons, etc. and some other stores for more Anniversary things.
(Several jump into the LPW! yellow Vega and before CA can turn the key, the yellow Vega has started itself up and is racing down the road.)
CA, do you remember what happened to the red pickup truck?

“All Men Want Me???”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Off Course They Do!!

#134141 Jul 31, 2013
As always in life, the winner is........

ME!!!!

lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#134143 Jul 31, 2013
gtw . . . hanging on to a rainbow :)

“All Men Want Me???”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Off Course They Do!!

#134144 Jul 31, 2013
Hmm winning is too easy, the only time I come last, is in bed ;-0...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#134145 Jul 31, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you're not alone...hands Jeffrey some tissues...
Who's got the sleeve ?

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why is The PIE so mean this morning? (Aug '12) 3 min Ozzie 45
News Man Smashes Glass Door After Chicken Order Delayed 4 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News Three drunk men opened a reservoir valve in Vie... 7 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
Poll Why DILF is blocked from posting at work? (Jun '12) 15 min Parden Pard 166
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min pizzin around 73,340
A to Z songs by title or group! 32 min JoyLo 1,218
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 34 min -Papa-Smurf- 7,189
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Black Rose 213,111
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Real Finn 21,444
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 4 hr Real Finn 62
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 13 hr Spotted Girl 42
More from around the web