I win
Yep...but only if you join the TTTTi!...sorry...for now

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133957 Jul 27, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
AAAAHHHHH! The weekend is finally here!
oh yes it is...and I awoke to a lovely bit of rain...actually a downpour...turned off the air & let the sound of the rain lull me back to sleep...

...up & at em just in time to beat the pants off of beatles...
RogerThat

AOL

#133958 Jul 27, 2013

1 obvious solution to USA's RACISM --

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133959 Jul 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes it is...and I awoke to a lovely bit of rain...actually a downpour...turned off the air & let the sound of the rain lull me back to sleep...
...up & at em just in time to beat the pants off of beatles...
Luckily I have complete purity of mind and won't take that statement at face value ...but thanks anyway!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#133960 Jul 27, 2013
What is it we win again?

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#133961 Jul 27, 2013
Last Post Wins!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133962 Jul 27, 2013
You may win a nice dance with a nice gentleman..There are some still around..Thank God!!

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133963 Jul 27, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a way to hide them, just use the app called "Adblock" that you can put on your browser for free. You can google it if you want
I just added it .... so far it's grrreat ... THNX

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133964 Jul 27, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
You may win a nice dance with a nice gentleman..There are some still around..Thank God!!
DTW
Yeah, if only they could remember their name.

IW

Level 9

Location hidden

#133965 Jul 27, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, if only they could remember their name.
IW
Good Grief..You done forgot your name?

DTW

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133966 Jul 27, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I just added it .... so far it's grrreat ... THNX
IW
No problem!
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#133967 Jul 27, 2013
TD running on the path, running around something, ducking under an arm bar from another, jumping over a attempted trip from another.

Finally gets into the lead (after 5 minutes of trying)!

TD: WHAT THE HECK!!!! Is this a rare "Old Timer Days" like it was in the old days years ago.

What was that, wat it some Dream Teamers? Was it TTTTi's? Was it Ghost Teamers?

Looks back, "OH MY GOSH" I just spent 5 minutes trying to get around walking "POP UP ADS". What the heck are they doing here in LPW! Land? They belong over there miles down the road in "BE A PAIN IN THE B%&@" LAND!!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#133968 Jul 27, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
I win
I relieved you by taking the win. Must've been hard for you or else you wouldn't have given it to me :-)

haha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133969 Jul 27, 2013
Some TV channels are so PC ... I'm watching a movie on Life and some guy gave another the finger, and they actually blurred the finger out.-
What are we coming to ?

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133971 Jul 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
What is it we win again?
When you win, you get to have lunch with the Indies...iw...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#133972 Jul 27, 2013
sometimes it just doesn't matter...

cause

iw

Level 9

Location hidden

#133973 Jul 27, 2013
Need a little excitement...I'll take the win and you can chase me..lol

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133974 Jul 27, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Some TV channels are so PC ... I'm watching a movie on Life and some guy gave another the finger, and they actually blurred the finger out.-
What are we coming to ?
IW
I know. On the T-V who is the father type talk shows, as the gal with the baby and the "new" gal in the guy's life start to get very mad at each other, they bleep out the bad word, but then put what I call "Fuzz Mouth" (blurred the mouth) over the mouth as if we could all lip read and needed the "Fuzz Mouth".

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133975 Jul 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
What is it we win again?
Hi, well there was 4 prizes in the "OLD DAYS". Our beloved Skipper donated a large bag of boiled peanuts from the state of Georgia, Ova added a buchet of water from the state of Mich., and Jeffrey was nice to add a date to the future winner with himself. The other prize was (and still is) the World famous "Last Post Wins!" trophy (Larger than the Stanley cup trophy, and bigger than most Trophies).

Over the years more prizes have been added. "Last Post Wins!" Management has added a few, with one being the Ice Cream Truck hanging from the cliff at the lake overlook and another Ice Cream Truck at the bottom of the lake (before "Ice Cream Truck Driver" learned that the hairpin turn was up there). I myself have added a prize which is an old water heated I took out of one of the dorms years ago that was called "Old Faiuthfull" because the gas would not shut off and the safety would vent hot steam and very hot water every 54 minutes.

Jeffrey and others have added even more prizes over the years, and there should be a list of them on the bulletin board in the Clubhouse (the August 14th posts each year) where they talk about the every year August 14th Anniversity Parties.

Jeffrey really has not forgotten his own name as HML I think was talking about it a few hours earlier, just he did not want to say just who the date was with until he gets to know you better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Spirit67_ 77,700
Missing Plane 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Dogen 134,480
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 32 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,289
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,426
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min black shuck 152,874
Hawaii Blizzard 39 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
Is it possible to....... 2 hr wichita-rick 613
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr eleanorigby 37,787
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 26,019