Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133937 Jul 26, 2013
They really try to squeeze an ad on every possible space on your screen, lately .... if they add any more, I'm gonna have to get a magnifying glass to read the non-ad stuff.
To heck with this ... I'm going over to the clubhouse and have a burger and beer.
See ya !

IW
headlines

AOL

#133938 Jul 26, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#133939 Jul 26, 2013
GTW

“...rain today...just enuff....”

Since: Jun 08

..to get the truck dirty......

#133940 Jul 26, 2013
...btw...dtw.....

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133941 Jul 26, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
They really try to squeeze an ad on every possible space on your screen, lately .... if they add any more, I'm gonna have to get a magnifying glass to read the non-ad stuff.
To heck with this ... I'm going over to the clubhouse and have a burger and beer.
See ya !
IW
Sounds like a good idea, let's head over there.

CA, TD, Bus Driver, Hatti, NotaGoth, Jeffrey, HML, Old Sam, Emma, F-C, Just_ola, Mike, and a few others head over to the Clubhouse for dinner, then some back to the path for some evening competation and some to the sports bar and/or Ballroom for dancing.

Old Sam yells "Wow! I love to go dancing with all these very nice LPW! gals but the path's competation is also "calling to me". I'm not sure just what to do next".

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133942 Jul 26, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
CA, TD, Bus Driver, Hatti, NotaGoth, Jeffrey, HML, Old Sam, Emma, F-C, Just_ola, Mike, and a few others head over to the Clubhouse for dinner, then some back to the path for some evening competation and some to the sports bar and/or Ballroom for dancing.
Old Sam yells "Wow! I love to go dancing with all these very nice LPW! gals but the path's competation is also "calling to me". I'm not sure just what to do next".
Let me help you decide..Come dance with me..I love dancing close (O:

DTW

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133943 Jul 26, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
See ya !
IW
There's a way to hide them, just use the app called "Adblock" that you can put on your browser for free. You can google it if you want

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133944 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Oooh, I love dancing!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133945 Jul 26, 2013
Sam and CA starts danceing with HMY and NotaGoth.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#133946 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Quick Draw Zimmerman, welcome to "Last Post Wins!" Land. This is like a summer camp type of place but year round. We compete by walking on the path, kind of like musical chairs and when LPW! Management stops the competation, the person or animal (yes we had tigers, Danish Hens, etc. here as well) in the lead (Called the "Last Post Position") will win, it's as simple as that.
While waiting for the competation to be over we get to talk with friends out there on the path (you will find that this is one of the friendliest places in all of the OFFBEAT WORLD).
For more information please see the notes on the bulliten board in the Clubhouse for the days on August 14th (all August 14th posts) when we have our Anniversity parties. The Clubhouse is where we have our meals, or go across the hallway to the sports bar GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill and/or the Ballroom for danceing.
Parties are generally behind the Clubhousein the picnic area but there has been some after hours down by the lake or in the dorms. When you are out on the path competing and talking with new friends please watch out for our LPW! Land yellow Vega (it likes to chase "NEWBIES" (a long story there, I'll tell you later unless someone else beats me to telling the story)).
Anyway "Welcome to LPW! Land" a very friendly place.
Thank you Concerned American for the warm welcome and i`ll do my best to try and remember all that you just said but if I do forget some of it i`ll go and read the bulletin board again, but in the meantime i`m gonna say I Win :)

IW..........QDZ

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133947 Jul 26, 2013
CA walking on the path sees QDZ talking with one of the older competors Mick.

QDZ: Hi CA, it's Mick 70th birthday today.

CA: Hi QDZ and Mick. Wow your 70th birthday today, how it's going.

Mick:(Coughing and wheezing) I'm sure feeling an old 70 today.

CA: I know just what you need.(Runs to the Clubhouse dining room and gets the cooks special "Secret Fountain of Youth" Formula #8.)

Mick:(Drinks it) Wow! I feel really good.(Jumps up and clicks his heels both to the left side then right side before coming back down). Ifeel REALLY GOOD!

QDZ: Wow! I've heard a rumor about this back in NEWBIE training a few weeks ago, but I though it was # 9.

CA: No, you are thinking of what is in the sports bar QMQMIKE'S bar and grill. Mike calls it "The House Special #9", but it's also known as "Love Potion # 9", it's one of Mike's most popular drinks.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133948 Jul 27, 2013
AAAAHHHHH! The weekend is finally here!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#133949 Jul 27, 2013
Hi Concerned_American!
Yes it's the weekend, been working hard?
Have you had breakfast? Go get some.. I'll make sure no sneaky posters take the LP ;)

Enjoy the weekend everybody

iw
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133951 Jul 27, 2013
CA walking on the path sees QDZ talking with one of the older competors Mick.
QDZ: Hi CA, it's Mick 70th birthday today.
CA: Hi QDZ and Mick. Wow your 70th birthday today, how it's going.
Mick:(Coughing and wheezing) I'm sure feeling an old 70 today.
CA: I know just what you need.(Runs to the Clubhouse dining room and gets the cooks special "Secret Fountain of Youth" Formula #8.)
Mick:(Drinks it) Wow! I feel really good.(Jumps up and clicks his heels both to the left side then right side before coming back down). Ifeel REALLY GOOD!
QDZ: Wow! I've heard a rumor about this back in NEWBIE training a few weeks ago, but I though it was # 9.
CA: No, you are thinking of what is in the sports bar QMQMIKE'S bar and grill. Mike calls it "The House Special #9", but it's also known as "Love Potion # 9", it's one of Mike's most popular drinks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7rXhXLsNJL8XX
Great bit of music.....but look carefully and see the bass playing the lead break! Surely there was no cheating back then?..did ya watch DOLLY doing JOLENE ......aaaaaaaah...she's just gotta have the best
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133952 Jul 27, 2013
...cheek bones!

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#133953 Jul 27, 2013
I win
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133954 Jul 27, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
I win
Yep...but only if you join the TTTTi!...sorry...for now

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#133957 Jul 27, 2013
AAAAHHHHH! The weekend is finally here!
oh yes it is...and I awoke to a lovely bit of rain...actually a downpour...turned off the air & let the sound of the rain lull me back to sleep...

...up & at em just in time to beat the pants off of beatles...
RogerThat

AOL

#133958 Jul 27, 2013

1 obvious solution to USA's RACISM --

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133959 Jul 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes it is...and I awoke to a lovely bit of rain...actually a downpour...turned off the air & let the sound of the rain lull me back to sleep...
...up & at em just in time to beat the pants off of beatles...
Luckily I have complete purity of mind and won't take that statement at face value ...but thanks anyway!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Wolftracks 43,464
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Spirit67_ 13,312
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 21 min Spirit67_ 12,553
How are you? 24 min Spirit67_ 2
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 38 min Crazy Jae 621
Thought-provoking > Lyrics-Poems-Quotes: (Nov '08) 49 min KNIGHT DeVINE 40
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 50 min Brother Larry 2,441
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr oddie 18,650
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr anguish 29,700
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Dream Crystal 169,321