“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133828 Jul 22, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Tony puts a note in a bottle, corks it up and places it into the other side of the pond. It blows across the pond, manages to blow up the river into LPW! Land lake and arrives on shore by the Clubhouse.
CA sees the bottle, opens it, and reads the note: "IT'S A BOY!".
I really hope they name him Arthur...then in the future, we can claim he's King Arthur

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133829 Jul 22, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope they name him Arthur...then in the future, we can claim he's King Arthur
(SMILES)

We should start a thread on just what the first of his many names will be.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#133830 Jul 23, 2013
Happy Tuesday morning LPW posters :)

Ghosties taking the win !!

GTW

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#133831 Jul 23, 2013
Really indies?? Are you aware of how many of us there are and how long it's been since the indies have been in the lead?? Do I have to do everything myself?? LOL.......J/K..........IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133833 Jul 23, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi Beatle!
I've got some bad news for you. That vibration you felt hours earlier, was not the USA bombing the fishes and squids and octopus(es) in the harbour by your house like they did days earlier at your "next door neigbor" downunder, but it was an earthquake.
Just why the USA was bombing fishes, squids and octopus(es) days earlier, who knows? I just hope they come up with a good excuse for the "cover-up" that will follow (SMILES).
Would have much preferred it to be bombing ...boom..boom..and it's over!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133834 Jul 23, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
how about Kong ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133835 Jul 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Really indies?? Are you aware of how many of us there are and how long it's been since the indies have been in the lead?? Do I have to do everything myself?? LOL.......J/K..........IW
Go get 'em, Trina !

IW

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#133836 Jul 23, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> how about Kong ?
IW
King Kong...nice ring to it, lol...iw

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133837 Jul 23, 2013
Winner

Level 6

Location hidden

#133838 Jul 23, 2013
Hi Jeffrey!!
(Trina waves from atop her rainbow unicorn)
Whoa, hold up unicorn! Did Concerned American jinx me? I had an awful nightmare last night!......I was in a world of dare I say it? Normalcy...blech, oh the taste of that word....augh!...lol..IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133839 Jul 23, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
King Kong...nice ring to it, lol...iw
Yeah, I think the English people would go bananas over it.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133840 Jul 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hi Jeffrey!!
(Trina waves from atop her rainbow unicorn)
Whoa, hold up unicorn! Did Concerned American jinx me? I had an awful nightmare last night!......I was in a world of dare I say it? Normalcy...blech, oh the taste of that word....augh!...lol..IW
I was there before, but I was afraid that I wouldn't come back ... sometimes I think it would have been a blessing, if you know what I mean.

IW

Level 6

Location hidden

#133841 Jul 23, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I was there before, but I was afraid that I wouldn't come back ... sometimes I think it would have been a blessing, if you know what I mean.
IW
Sometimes I think I shouldn't have googled what I did that led me here, but then I realize I've made a very good friend here I couldn't do without now, so I guess I'll deal with all the crazies.......I must go for I am busy with my refreshingly boring life at the moment, keep the indies in the lead..........iw

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133842 Jul 23, 2013
Hi ola and jeffrey. We win now...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#133843 Jul 23, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi ola and jeffrey. We win now...iw...
hiya sunshine...we surely do...iw ...
Bus Driver

Marietta, GA

#133844 Jul 23, 2013
Time to drop another load of Newbies trainees at the Clubhouse for dinner.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#133845 Jul 23, 2013
ok then...

cause that creates an opening

and iw again!

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#133846 Jul 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think I shouldn't have googled what I did that led me here, but then I realize I've made a very good friend here I couldn't do without now, so I guess I'll deal with all the crazies.......I must go for I am busy with my refreshingly boring life at the moment, keep the indies in the lead..........iw
Ha same, stumbled onto here from good ol' Google. I can't seem to remember what I typed though...
youtube

AOL

#133847 Jul 23, 2013

ANTICHRIST ....on world stage

Level 8

Location hidden

#133848 Jul 23, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha same, stumbled onto here from good ol' Google. I can't seem to remember what I typed though...
my boss (place of employment) was being discussed in a local forum...took me DAYS to even find THAT...then one day I saw offbeat...first story I saw was "woman has sex with pine cone"...comments so funny...been hooked every since...oh & I thot the "word" threads we soooooo lame...now my fav...=)... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sublime1 158,260
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min Judy 123 27,652
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 5 min Judy 123 4,965
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 12 min Judy 123 30,943
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 14 min -badboy- 1,041
Rest in Peace, Spock 15 min Suezanne 376
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 17 min Judy 123 3,756
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Vee 39,526
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 865
More from around the web