Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#133406 Jul 9, 2013
It's going to be well into the 30s (90s F, I think) by the weekend, which is hot for England. Don't want any rain tho, get enough of that in the town I live in. Fog coming in from nowhere (or from Beatlesinthebog) on such a hot day.. now that would be creepy... like Dracula's ship sailing in; reminds me that antichrist youtube spammer, is he one of the ghostteam?
Hey C_A, 105 sounds too hot, get Toto & Dorothy.. hope you're not working too much, it's OK when you're not but when you're working heat is horrible. Try and stay cool

iw

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133407 Jul 9, 2013
...had a terrible power outage last night in town. There was heavy rain that lead to immense record breaking floods, which in turn left public transport to not operate, which that in turn lead to people being stranded in the underground subway, where the water levels went all the way to your hips! apparently a month full of Torontonian rain, swept in for about 2 hours. Stores suddenly closed, people panicked about their wifi, it was like mini apocalypse, lol....

I wasn't in the subway, but I managed to get home last night. The only real problems I faced were traffic problems, and no electricity for about 4 hours. I was lucky to get my power restored!

If anyone else was in a pickle like I was in, I hope you're doing fine!

Level 8

Location hidden

#133408 Jul 9, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beatle. Say, could you please send some of your extra snow (if any) to Kansas. It's going to be over 105 degrees F tomorrow (they say). Thanks!
Can Beatles send me some snow too? It's been so scorching hot this summer

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133409 Jul 9, 2013
WoW!!! NotaGoth,, I saw on news that y'all were experiencing some flooding, but that is crazy...glad you made it thru OK... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133412 Jul 9, 2013
Does anybody remember Huntz Hall ?... he came up in a crossword puzzle yesterday.
Seems to be a little cooler today, at last.

IW
youtube

AOL

#133413 Jul 9, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bath, UK

#133414 Jul 9, 2013
Great weekend hanging out with friends from St Louis Mo - showing them the county. Great to see them, but now time for a win from across this side of the pond...IW.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133415 Jul 9, 2013
The Indies win now...iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133416 Jul 9, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Great weekend hanging out with friends from St Louis Mo - showing them the county. Great to see them, but now time for a win from across this side of the pond...IW.
good win ... good weekend .. tata.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133417 Jul 9, 2013
for your information, Huntz Hall was one of the Dead End Kids in the old movies .... which nobody seem to give a sh*t about !

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#133418 Jul 9, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
for your information, Huntz Hall was one of the Dead End Kids in the old movies .... which nobody seem to give a sh*t about !
IW
... aw comeon liten up ... here say knock-knock ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#133419 Jul 9, 2013
... seems to keeps on missin Miss M.A... well we win now ... IW
youtube

AOL

#133420 Jul 9, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133422 Jul 9, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... aw comeon liten up ... here say knock-knock ... iw ...
coo coo ke choo.

IW

Buffalo, NY

#133423 Jul 9, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> coo coo ke choo.
IW
... here's the sleeve ... IW

Buffalo, NY

#133424 Jul 9, 2013
... where's beatle i wanna see if he'll put an apple in his mouth and let me play william tell ... IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133425 Jul 9, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... where's beatle i wanna see if he'll put an apple in his mouth and let me play william tell ... IW
you can do the whole overture ?
IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133426 Jul 9, 2013
Hi Jeffrey, Mike, Emma, Tony, Beatle, HML, Just_Ola, F-C, Chatty Kathy, Sam, and everyone else as well. It's raining (I believe that's rain, been so long since we seen any) in Southwest Kansas.

Level 8

Location hidden

#133427 Jul 9, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... seems to keeps on missin Miss M.A... well we win now ... IW
They say when your nose tingles, it means that someone is thinking about you.

So the next time you have the sniffles...then Miss M.A. is prolly thinking about ya...iw

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#133429 Jul 9, 2013
Rain ?.. I am tired of rain. Our rivers here are at flood stage and some flooding is occurring :(

Winning ...gtw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min NinaRocks 28,616
Have you ever wear a miniskirt without underwea... 4 min 2012lover 1
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min On the Radio 130
Goodwill workers find cremated remains in donation 5 min DILF 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Dirtclod 131,879
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 6 min Latter Day Taints 11
Weird museums: Travel off the beaten path 6 min DILF 7
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 14 min -CatCiao- 75
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 38 min Sublime1 25,545
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min lightbeamrider 152,365
More from around the web