Last Post Wins!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#133392 Jul 8, 2013
... is there now a pope team or is it an antichrist team ... how bout we call it ta francis till further nes develos ... IW ...

Buffalo, NY

#133393 Jul 8, 2013
... wow i got a pollterguest in my keyboard i can't type latin ...?????.. and BTW Miss M...A... and me win now ...IW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133395 Jul 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... is there now a pope team or is it an antichrist team ... how bout we call it ta francis till further nes develos ... IW ...
I can be the LPW Latin translator; can't speak it though...iw

Buffalo, NY

#133396 Jul 8, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be the LPW Latin translator; can't speak it though...iw
... i was an alter boy when they still held the mass in latin ... yup cheated there to right in the house of God ... i wuz doomed from the beginning ... IW ...

Buffalo, NY

#133397 Jul 8, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
R.I.P Centerfield !
... oh no i just saw this when did centerfield die ...??? hey beatle see ifin ya can get the misses to sit on the car roof ... IW ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133398 Jul 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... wow i got a pollterguest in my keyboard i can't type latin ...?????.. and BTW Miss M...A... and me win now ...IW
My day is nice Mike. We win now....iw....
tiger_-_dad

Conway, AR

#133399 Jul 8, 2013
endtime wrote:
300 MIL Americans -- "Hostile Towards God"
http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g
If you're on the side of God, won't that number be 299,999,999?

Try a thread that is more on "TOPIX(C), for your subject matter. Good Luck there. Go to a Religion thread.
youtube

AOL

#133400 Jul 8, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133401 Jul 8, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text> My day is nice Mike. We win now....iw....
Hi Emma and Mike, well done holding the lead, thanks for covering while tiger_-_dad was busy talking with a lost traveller from "Religion Land" several miles away.

I'll cover for now and give you and Mike a much needed dinner break at the Clubhouse. I'm not sure just what they are cooking as it's listed as "Cooks Suprise".
beatlesinthebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#133402 Jul 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... oh no i just saw this when did centerfield die ...??? hey beatle see ifin ya can get the misses to sit on the car roof ... IW ...
Not good idea .....she fell off..along with the rest of the CDs!....hmmmm...there must be a better way.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133403 Jul 8, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Not good idea .....she fell off..along with the rest of the CDs!....hmmmm...there must be a better way.
Hi Beatle. Say, could you please send some of your extra snow (if any) to Kansas. It's going to be over 105 degrees F tomorrow (they say). Thanks!
beatlesinthebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#133404 Jul 9, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beatle. Say, could you please send some of your extra snow (if any) to Kansas. It's going to be over 105 degrees F tomorrow (they say). Thanks!
Certainly CA ..... suppose yer might want some cold wind and ice to go with that?
beatlesinthebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#133405 Jul 9, 2013
....and fog?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#133406 Jul 9, 2013
It's going to be well into the 30s (90s F, I think) by the weekend, which is hot for England. Don't want any rain tho, get enough of that in the town I live in. Fog coming in from nowhere (or from Beatlesinthebog) on such a hot day.. now that would be creepy... like Dracula's ship sailing in; reminds me that antichrist youtube spammer, is he one of the ghostteam?
Hey C_A, 105 sounds too hot, get Toto & Dorothy.. hope you're not working too much, it's OK when you're not but when you're working heat is horrible. Try and stay cool

iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#133407 Jul 9, 2013
...had a terrible power outage last night in town. There was heavy rain that lead to immense record breaking floods, which in turn left public transport to not operate, which that in turn lead to people being stranded in the underground subway, where the water levels went all the way to your hips! apparently a month full of Torontonian rain, swept in for about 2 hours. Stores suddenly closed, people panicked about their wifi, it was like mini apocalypse, lol....

I wasn't in the subway, but I managed to get home last night. The only real problems I faced were traffic problems, and no electricity for about 4 hours. I was lucky to get my power restored!

If anyone else was in a pickle like I was in, I hope you're doing fine!

Level 8

Location hidden

#133408 Jul 9, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Can Beatles send me some snow too? It's been so scorching hot this summer

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133409 Jul 9, 2013
WoW!!! NotaGoth,, I saw on news that y'all were experiencing some flooding, but that is crazy...glad you made it thru OK... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133412 Jul 9, 2013
Does anybody remember Huntz Hall ?... he came up in a crossword puzzle yesterday.
Seems to be a little cooler today, at last.

IW
youtube

AOL

#133413 Jul 9, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Southampton, UK

#133414 Jul 9, 2013
Great weekend hanging out with friends from St Louis Mo - showing them the county. Great to see them, but now time for a win from across this side of the pond...IW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min In Gold We Trust 68,275
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 24 min unreals_dad 48,706
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 35 min Enzo49 2,730
Name an item game 41 min KNIGHT DeVINE 724
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 1 hr Omar 35,237
Back in the day...... 1 hr Scarbelly Bob 65
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 5,505
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 20,726
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 2 hr The Real Donald T... 63
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 209,953
More from around the web