Last Post Wins!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133279 Jul 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, but when a guy sticks his tongue out to a woman, that's a different story ... lol
IW
A tongue is still a tongue..LMAO

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133280 Jul 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I know docs had my parents on too many meds back in the day til we put our foot down & he straightened it out...glad to know she's feeling better... iw ..
She out of Hospital and feeling better, thanks. We are thinking about cancelling everything they had already set up before she left the Hospital, except for location just under skin on chest for IV's where there's a "Disk" to poke under the skin without all the hassles trying to find a vein. Surgery site needs to be checked as a follow-up, then hopefully no more Doctor stuff and/or requests for follow-up's and blood work..

She went in to Hospital in Feb. for one problem, found 3 things "wrong", then in May in again and 5 things "wrong" found on Sunday (when I had to leave to go to night shift). Next day daughter had to come pick her up (Hospital 4 hours away) and they were up to 10 things "wrong". A couple of weeks ago in Hospital then back again on Friday, with total of things "wrong" at 13.

Most I think are Med.'s fighting Med.'s inside her. Will talk to her on Friday (busy on day shifts now and want to be wide awake and not tired for a long discussion), but maining hopeing we agree at about 3 Med.'s for 3 problems we are about almost sure she has, then wait to see if others are there while she is on reduced levels of Med.'s.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133281 Jul 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I LOVE it when my man sticks his tongue out at me...cause he's got ONE sexy tongue!!!...oppsss...did I type that out loud?... iw...
Hi ola. The Indies win now...iw...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#133282 Jul 3, 2013
there's a "Disk" ,

PORT-A-CATH®,
youtube

AOL

#133283 Jul 3, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133284 Jul 3, 2013
Big Time wrote:
there's a "Disk" ,
PORT-A-CATH®,
Thanks for the info.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#133285 Jul 3, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info.

It comes with a Little prayer for you and Her, from Alabama,...

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133286 Jul 3, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info.
Hope things will turn for the better, CA...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133287 Jul 3, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope things will turn for the better, CA...
I bet $2.00 on the lottery and I only won $4.00 ... that didn't turn out to well for the bettor ... UGH !

IW

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#133288 Jul 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I bet $2.00 on the lottery and I only won $4.00 ... that didn't turn out to well for the bettor ... UGH !
IW
On the bright side, you're 2 bucks richer... <3

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#133289 Jul 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I bet $2.00 on the lottery and I only won $4.00 ... that didn't turn out to well for the bettor ... UGH !
IW
Now, repeat that 500,000 times.

..........IW...

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bath, UK

#133290 Jul 3, 2013
Having nipped in for my early morning win, I notice the clubhouse is decked out in flags and bunting. Can it be that you colonial chappies are celebrating something? Do have a great day - I'm celebrating by having blood transfusions for 6 hours in hospital - so that's the red: my skin is white, anyone got a dirty joke to provide the blue? IW

Level 9

Location hidden

#133291 Jul 3, 2013
My Gosh! Where has the time gone? It's been another one of those day/night....LOL...It's 1:23a.m. here...Good night/morning people...Love you all.((HUGS))

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#133292 Jul 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Having nipped in for my early morning win, I notice the clubhouse is decked out in flags and bunting. Can it be that you colonial chappies are celebrating something? Do have a great day - I'm celebrating by having blood transfusions for 6 hours in hospital - so that's the red: my skin is white, anyone got a dirty joke to provide the blue? IW
Sending you good vibes...((HUGS)) and prayers..

DTW

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#133293 Jul 4, 2013
Good Morning/Night Everyone wishing YOU a great and safe holiday.... And think about what this holiday really means....

IW

(c:

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133294 Jul 4, 2013
Slipping and sliding on the path and going into the lead.

Wow! This just past "HUMP DAY" downhill slide toward the weekend is sure slippery when there is not a "REAL WORLD" work day on Thursday to slow you down getting into the weekend.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133295 Jul 4, 2013
Have a great day...you danged Americans! Yeah...even you Joff-e-rey....

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133296 Jul 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Good morning Tony. I hope that your day is goind very well, won't want you to be feeling "BLUE" (SMILES)

I saw this about our National Anthem "The Star-Spangled Banner", I did not know the song gets it's tune from a British Gentlemen's Club:

The "Star-Spangled Banner" is the national anthem of the United States of America. It is also among some of the world's national anthems that are based on a poem, along with the Hymn to Liberty, the national anthem of both Greece and the Republic of Cyprus. The lyrics come from "Defence of Fort McHenry",[1] a poem written in 1814 by the 35-year-old lawyer and amateur poet, Francis Scott Key, after witnessing the bombardment of Fort McHenry by the British Royal Navy ships in Chesapeake Bay during the Battle of Fort McHenry in the War of 1812.

The poem was set to the tune of a popular British song written by John Stafford Smith for the Anacreontic Society, a men's social club in London. "The Anacreontic Song" (or "To Anacreon in Heaven"), with various lyrics, was already popular in the United States. Set to Key's poem and renamed "The Star-Spangled Banner", it would soon become a well-known American patriotic song. With a range of one and a half octaves, it is known for being difficult to sing. Although the poem has four stanzas, only the first is commonly sung today.

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the Navy in 1889, and by President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C.§ 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#133297 Jul 4, 2013
my turn

Level 9

Location hidden

#133298 Jul 4, 2013
Good Morning world.May you each be bless today and everyday..(O:

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Truth is might 172,088
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,920
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,352
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,510
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 12 min Gone Hollywood 241
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min grace-fallen 167,520
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min Gone Hollywood 57,443
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 36 min Mister_ E 1,971
Answer a question with a question 2 hr Mr_FX 539
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 2 hr Alain Vain 14,612
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,830
More from around the web