“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#133209 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> OK, OK already !... I been busy in the real world ... Cripes, gimme a break, will ya ?
IW
what's this real world you speak of??? lol I've been busy too but sheesh I need a break now & again...and this is IT...any word bout the tests yet?...iw ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#133210 Jul 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon ola. My day is nice....iw...
hey sweetie ...mine was semi-productive...2 hrs work in my sister's yard & then worked an hr in one of my flower beds...all cleaned up...in nighty & just threw a blueberry cobbler in oven...

Jeffrey & I had toasted honey ham & tomato sandwiches for lunch...what did you & Mike have today?...want some cobbler & ice cream?

...iw...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133211 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
what's this real world you speak of??? lol I've been busy too but sheesh I need a break now & again...and this is IT...any word bout the tests yet?...iw ...
Hi Just_ola, that "REAL WORLD" (what ever that is?) sure has a way of giving people problems. I'm glad to be here with you, Jeffrey, Emma, Sam, HML, Mike, F-C, and several tens if not hundreds of friendly LPW! Contestants as we compete for the LPW! Trophy and have very friendly conversations while competeing, or after hours at the dining room talking with friends or listening to good music across the hallway at the sport's bar GMGMIKE'S bar and grill.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#133212 Jul 2, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Just_ola, that "REAL WORLD" (what ever that is?) sure has a way of giving people problems. I'm glad to be here with you, Jeffrey, Emma, Sam, HML, Mike, F-C, and several tens if not hundreds of friendly LPW! Contestants as we compete for the LPW! Trophy and have very friendly conversations while competeing, or after hours at the dining room talking with friends or listening to good music across the hallway at the sport's bar GMGMIKE'S bar and grill.
and it's pleasure bumping into you too...just NO grinding lol...you are such a sweetheart, I don't tell you that enough & I do feel for you with all the doctor bills....just do what ya can sweetie...hugsss... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133213 Jul 2, 2013
Quick glance around corner....nobody about...haha...touches Post......runs...giggling insanely.........hahahahahahah ahahahaha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133214 Jul 2, 2013
Everyone is so loving today .... is there something in the air or are you all on some stuff ?
.. and I didn't say snuff.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133215 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... the prostate test showed a little cancer in two small spots ... the overall tests showed that the rest of my body was clean ... I haven't heard about the results of the gall bladder test.
Sorry, but you asked .. lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133217 Jul 2, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Quick glance around corner....nobody about...haha...touches Post......runs...giggling insanely.........hahahahahahah ahahahaha
Whew !.... I'm glad I didn't bump into that looney-tune.

IW

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#133218 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... the prostate test showed a little cancer in two small spots ... the overall tests showed that the rest of my body was clean ... I haven't heard about the results of the gall bladder test.
I'm sorry to hear that Jeffrey, glad it hasn't spread. Follow doctor's orders and get rid of that nasty stuff, and don't ever be sorry for something like that, just get better, okay?.........iw

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133219 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Everyone is so loving today .... is there something in the air or are you all on some stuff ?
.. and I didn't say snuff.
IW
I think someone stole the love potion in the LPW kitchen and gave it to everyone...nope I don't own the potion...iw
beatlesin thebog

New Zealand

#133220 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Whew !.... I'm glad I didn't bump into that looney-tune.
IW
Me too!!...scary eh?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133221 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... the prostate test showed a little cancer in two small spots ... the overall tests showed that the rest of my body was clean ... I haven't heard about the results of the gall bladder test.
I'm sorry to hear that Jeffrey..Remember you in prayers..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133222 Jul 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that Jeffrey, glad it hasn't spread. Follow doctor's orders and get rid of that nasty stuff, and don't ever be sorry for something like that, just get better, okay?.........iw
OK, thnx.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133223 Jul 2, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear that Jeffrey..Remember you in prayers..
ddon't fret .. it's not bad ... could be worse.

IW
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#133224 Jul 2, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133225 Jul 2, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone stole the love potion in the LPW kitchen and gave it to everyone...nope I don't own the potion...iw
Oh, UR the culprit ... you put the love potion in the food at the clubhouse, didn't ya ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133226 Jul 2, 2013
beatlesin thebog wrote:
<quoted text>Me too!!...scary eh?
you want scary ?... you want really scary ?.... go look in the mirror !

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133227 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ddon't fret .. it's not bad ... could be worse.
IW
Prayers never hurt anyone....They haven't killed me yet..LOL

DTW

Level 6

Location hidden

#133228 Jul 2, 2013
I told ya'll I was gonna spread my good mood today, would I lie to you guys?.......now what thread did I say that in?......hmmmmm......iw

Level 6

Location hidden

#133229 Jul 2, 2013
Ah ha..found it...it was the laughing gas....apparently contagious..........iw
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T18NRD1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 10 min Truths 6,991
Weird West Fest strikes the right balance 12 min Mitt s Airtight D... 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Dogen 116,725
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 13 min Debra27 2,457
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Debra27 54,592
What's your tip for the day? 14 min Spirit67_ 1,074
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min Sublime1 20,493
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 38 min honeymylove 409
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Wolftracks 146,988
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr eleanorigby 36,514