Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#133193 Jul 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice evening ola. The Indies win...iw...
GM Emma...have a terrific day... iw ...
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#133194 Jul 2, 2013
Good Morning Everyone..... I hope YOU have a great day!!!!

(c:

IW

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#133196 Jul 2, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Things getting strange. Mon. Blood test work, later cancer doctor visit in another town. Tues main doctor visit, later blood test work (call from doctor, must come in tomorrow ergent. Wed. first thing doctor visit, basically he only said "It's getting hot, drink plenty of fluids (a non-cancer other problem is a partially kidney failure so his comment is not as strange as it sounds but couldn't he have just left a message on the phone instead of chargeing us for another office visit for "that"., then more blood tests followed by CAT scan. Today (Thur) another set of blood test by the local doctor, them in about 1 hour we head to the other town for a "follow-up by the cancer doctor. Friday visiting "heart doctor" for a check on a possible problem heart problem.
This is NO JOKE. The wife was in the local hospital in late Feb. for 6 nights, they "Found 3 problems". In May back into local hospital for a few hours and sent her by Ambulance 4 hours drive city for partial kidney failure they found 5 problems by Sunday night (when I had to leave for 4 hour drive back to start my night shift (my daughter had to drive over the next day to take my wife home (by then they had found 10 problems). This was also 6 nights.
June in local hospital for 3 nights, they are now up to 13 problems found (I think only 3 are real).
Good morning, Tiger-Dad ...It's unfortunate the things we have to go through in life to just get by ... Am sorry to hear of all you and the wife are going through ... many prayers and healing vibes being sent your way ... I went to the front bedroom this morning to turn the lights on for the plants to get light ... the sun was shining through on my daddy's 1947 colored graduation picture and mine right about his ... I thought, "this cannot be good, it'll fade the color" ... If this is my worst problem then I need to reassess ... People have it worst off than me ... and then I come back to my compute and read your post ... I felt selfish and I apologize for that ... I do hope you find youself and your wife on the mend soon ... Please know that I'm thinking about yall ... Peace and Love ~ Godspeed FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#133197 Jul 2, 2013
Good morning ... Early morning post ...

LPW ... DTW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133199 Jul 2, 2013
'night..

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133200 Jul 2, 2013
Good morning from me...I hope all of you have a great day/night, whichever comes first...iw
youtube

AOL

#133201 Jul 2, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133202 Jul 2, 2013
Good Morning..Thank God for the day he has given you...Amen.

DTW
realDeal

AOL

#133203 Jul 2, 2013

End Time AMERICA :---2013, 2014 Forewarnings

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#133204 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey, where ARE you??? Get your butt in here & do your share...I might even share my lunch with you... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133205 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning ... Early morning post ...
LPW ... DTW
Oh you Dream Team members. I just blink my eyes out on the path and the next thing I know, a highly skillful Dream Team member has gotten around me. Well done F-C, but I've final gotten myself back in the lead.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133206 Jul 2, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
'night..
Sweet Dreams!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133207 Jul 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="jusok, okt_ola"]Jeffrey, where ARE you??? Get your butt in here & do your share...I might even share my lunch with you... iw ...[/QUOTE] OK, OK already !... I been busy in the real world ... Cripes, gimme a break, will ya ?

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133208 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
GM Emma...have a terrific day... iw ...
Good afternoon ola. My day is nice....iw...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#133209 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> OK, OK already !... I been busy in the real world ... Cripes, gimme a break, will ya ?
IW
what's this real world you speak of??? lol I've been busy too but sheesh I need a break now & again...and this is IT...any word bout the tests yet?...iw ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#133210 Jul 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon ola. My day is nice....iw...
hey sweetie ...mine was semi-productive...2 hrs work in my sister's yard & then worked an hr in one of my flower beds...all cleaned up...in nighty & just threw a blueberry cobbler in oven...

Jeffrey & I had toasted honey ham & tomato sandwiches for lunch...what did you & Mike have today?...want some cobbler & ice cream?

...iw...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133211 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
what's this real world you speak of??? lol I've been busy too but sheesh I need a break now & again...and this is IT...any word bout the tests yet?...iw ...
Hi Just_ola, that "REAL WORLD" (what ever that is?) sure has a way of giving people problems. I'm glad to be here with you, Jeffrey, Emma, Sam, HML, Mike, F-C, and several tens if not hundreds of friendly LPW! Contestants as we compete for the LPW! Trophy and have very friendly conversations while competeing, or after hours at the dining room talking with friends or listening to good music across the hallway at the sport's bar GMGMIKE'S bar and grill.

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#133212 Jul 2, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Just_ola, that "REAL WORLD" (what ever that is?) sure has a way of giving people problems. I'm glad to be here with you, Jeffrey, Emma, Sam, HML, Mike, F-C, and several tens if not hundreds of friendly LPW! Contestants as we compete for the LPW! Trophy and have very friendly conversations while competeing, or after hours at the dining room talking with friends or listening to good music across the hallway at the sport's bar GMGMIKE'S bar and grill.
and it's pleasure bumping into you too...just NO grinding lol...you are such a sweetheart, I don't tell you that enough & I do feel for you with all the doctor bills....just do what ya can sweetie...hugsss... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#133213 Jul 2, 2013
Quick glance around corner....nobody about...haha...touches Post......runs...giggling insanely.........hahahahahahah ahahahaha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133214 Jul 2, 2013
Everyone is so loving today .... is there something in the air or are you all on some stuff ?
.. and I didn't say snuff.

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 3 min Mega Monster 787
News Charges: St. Paul Teacher Touched Student Inapp... 4 min space ace 5
News Man Hit With Reburial Fee After Floods Unearth ... 8 min wichita-rick 4
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 9 min Cyan in CA 2,336
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min Doug77 28,951
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Kong_ 164,770
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 21 min Doug77 5,806
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 163,269
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 751
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 3 hr argylesock14 116
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Sublime1 8,302
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,832
More from around the web