youtube

AOL

#133201 Jul 2, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133202 Jul 2, 2013
Good Morning..Thank God for the day he has given you...Amen.

DTW
realDeal

AOL

#133203 Jul 2, 2013

End Time AMERICA :---2013, 2014 Forewarnings

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133204 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey, where ARE you??? Get your butt in here & do your share...I might even share my lunch with you... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#133205 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning ... Early morning post ...
LPW ... DTW
Oh you Dream Team members. I just blink my eyes out on the path and the next thing I know, a highly skillful Dream Team member has gotten around me. Well done F-C, but I've final gotten myself back in the lead.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133206 Jul 2, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
'night..
Sweet Dreams!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133207 Jul 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="jusok, okt_ola"]Jeffrey, where ARE you??? Get your butt in here & do your share...I might even share my lunch with you... iw ...[/QUOTE] OK, OK already !... I been busy in the real world ... Cripes, gimme a break, will ya ?

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133208 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
GM Emma...have a terrific day... iw ...
Good afternoon ola. My day is nice....iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#133209 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> OK, OK already !... I been busy in the real world ... Cripes, gimme a break, will ya ?
IW
what's this real world you speak of??? lol I've been busy too but sheesh I need a break now & again...and this is IT...any word bout the tests yet?...iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#133210 Jul 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon ola. My day is nice....iw...
hey sweetie ...mine was semi-productive...2 hrs work in my sister's yard & then worked an hr in one of my flower beds...all cleaned up...in nighty & just threw a blueberry cobbler in oven...

Jeffrey & I had toasted honey ham & tomato sandwiches for lunch...what did you & Mike have today?...want some cobbler & ice cream?

...iw...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#133211 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
what's this real world you speak of??? lol I've been busy too but sheesh I need a break now & again...and this is IT...any word bout the tests yet?...iw ...
Hi Just_ola, that "REAL WORLD" (what ever that is?) sure has a way of giving people problems. I'm glad to be here with you, Jeffrey, Emma, Sam, HML, Mike, F-C, and several tens if not hundreds of friendly LPW! Contestants as we compete for the LPW! Trophy and have very friendly conversations while competeing, or after hours at the dining room talking with friends or listening to good music across the hallway at the sport's bar GMGMIKE'S bar and grill.

Level 8

Location hidden

#133212 Jul 2, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Just_ola, that "REAL WORLD" (what ever that is?) sure has a way of giving people problems. I'm glad to be here with you, Jeffrey, Emma, Sam, HML, Mike, F-C, and several tens if not hundreds of friendly LPW! Contestants as we compete for the LPW! Trophy and have very friendly conversations while competeing, or after hours at the dining room talking with friends or listening to good music across the hallway at the sport's bar GMGMIKE'S bar and grill.
and it's pleasure bumping into you too...just NO grinding lol...you are such a sweetheart, I don't tell you that enough & I do feel for you with all the doctor bills....just do what ya can sweetie...hugsss... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#133213 Jul 2, 2013
Quick glance around corner....nobody about...haha...touches Post......runs...giggling insanely.........hahahahahahah ahahahaha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133214 Jul 2, 2013
Everyone is so loving today .... is there something in the air or are you all on some stuff ?
.. and I didn't say snuff.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133215 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... the prostate test showed a little cancer in two small spots ... the overall tests showed that the rest of my body was clean ... I haven't heard about the results of the gall bladder test.
Sorry, but you asked .. lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133217 Jul 2, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Quick glance around corner....nobody about...haha...touches Post......runs...giggling insanely.........hahahahahahah ahahahaha
Whew !.... I'm glad I didn't bump into that looney-tune.

IW
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#133218 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... the prostate test showed a little cancer in two small spots ... the overall tests showed that the rest of my body was clean ... I haven't heard about the results of the gall bladder test.
I'm sorry to hear that Jeffrey, glad it hasn't spread. Follow doctor's orders and get rid of that nasty stuff, and don't ever be sorry for something like that, just get better, okay?.........iw

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133219 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Everyone is so loving today .... is there something in the air or are you all on some stuff ?
.. and I didn't say snuff.
IW
I think someone stole the love potion in the LPW kitchen and gave it to everyone...nope I don't own the potion...iw
beatlesin thebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#133220 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Whew !.... I'm glad I didn't bump into that looney-tune.
IW
Me too!!...scary eh?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#133221 Jul 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... the prostate test showed a little cancer in two small spots ... the overall tests showed that the rest of my body was clean ... I haven't heard about the results of the gall bladder test.
I'm sorry to hear that Jeffrey..Remember you in prayers..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's your favorite animal? (May '10) 10 min Faith 348
RIP - Malcolm Young, AC/DC 10 min Mustang GT Girl 5
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 12 min Judy 123 26,994
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 15 min Mustang GT Girl 47,711
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Judy 123 24,762
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 19 min Judy 123 7,157
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 20 min Mustang GT Girl 12,561
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Fish_sticks 30,852
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 hr wichita-rick 225,333
More from around the web