Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#133071 Jun 27, 2013
Its a fine morning for a win..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133072 Jun 27, 2013
it's a beautiful day for a swim & now the princess is taking a nap...grrr...iw ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#133073 Jun 27, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> good morning, FC .. hope everythings OK with you.
IW
Good morning, Jeffrey ... All is good with me and hope the same for you and everyone else here ... Enjoy your day!

LPW ... DTW

* RIP SKIPPER *...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#133074 Jun 27, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi F-c, it's so good to see you! I hope that your Texas sports teams are doing good. I'm busy with medical bills so too depressed to watch much sports lately. Wife was in hospital 6 nights late Feb.-March, then 6 more nights in May, now went in Sunday and still there. How's that very cute F-C car of yours doing? Do you still have it? I guess I need to give up my dream of that late 60's car I showed you a couple of years ago.
Good morning, TD ... everything is going well and the car is running smoothly ... Sorry to hear of your wife and hope she is on the mend ... healing vibes being sent yall's way ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#133075 Jun 27, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...i'll bet old skipper would 'appreciate' this 'un....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C0O0_bserWQXX
...btw...dtw...with skip.......
copy that, OS;)

Skipper would've liked this 'un ...

tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#133077 Jun 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, TD ... everything is going well and the car is running smoothly ... Sorry to hear of your wife and hope she is on the mend ... healing vibes being sent yall's way ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...
Things getting strange. Mon. Blood test work, later cancer doctor visit in another town. Tues main doctor visit, later blood test work (call from doctor, must come in tomorrow ergent. Wed. first thing doctor visit, basically he only said "It's getting hot, drink plenty of fluids (a non-cancer other problem is a partially kidney failure so his comment is not as strange as it sounds but couldn't he have just left a message on the phone instead of chargeing us for another office visit for "that"., then more blood tests followed by CAT scan. Today (Thur) another set of blood test by the local doctor, them in about 1 hour we head to the other town for a "follow-up by the cancer doctor. Friday visiting "heart doctor" for a check on a possible problem heart problem.

This is NO JOKE. The wife was in the local hospital in late Feb. for 6 nights, they "Found 3 problems". In May back into local hospital for a few hours and sent her by Ambulance 4 hours drive city for partial kidney failure they found 5 problems by Sunday night (when I had to leave for 4 hour drive back to start my night shift (my daughter had to drive over the next day to take my wife home (by then they had found 10 problems). This was also 6 nights.

June in local hospital for 3 nights, they are now up to 13 problems found (I think only 3 are real).
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#133078 Jun 27, 2013
Forgot to say never have we had two separate medical things done on the same day ever before for more than just one day until this week.
Now:
Mon. 2
Tues. 2
Wed. 3
Thur. 2
Fri. 1 (unless that local doctor, or cancer doctor, or new heart doctor calls in another blood test (my wife is running out of blood)..

Sorry all my LPW! Friends, I needed to "Vent" bad.

Oh, by the way, I'm winning for now.
(Heads over to the Chubhouse for lunch.)

Level 8

Location hidden

#133079 Jun 27, 2013
so sorry to hear t_-_d...prayers...and big hugsss...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#133080 Jun 27, 2013
I hope you and your wife will be ok! I wish I could give you both a million cyber hugs...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133081 Jun 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
it's a beautiful day for a swim & now the princess is taking a nap...grrr...iw ...
Have a nice day ola and Mike. We win...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#133082 Jun 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice day ola and Mike. We win...iw...
yes we do sweetie... enjoy your day ...=)... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#133084 Jun 27, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Things getting strange. Mon. Blood test work, later cancer doctor visit in another town. Tues main doctor visit, later blood test work (call from doctor, must come in tomorrow ergent. Wed. first thing doctor visit, basically he only said "It's getting hot, drink plenty of fluids (a non-cancer other problem is a partially kidney failure so his comment is not as strange as it sounds but couldn't he have just left a message on the phone instead of chargeing us for another office visit for "that"., then more blood tests followed by CAT scan. Today (Thur) another set of blood test by the local doctor, them in about 1 hour we head to the other town for a "follow-up by the cancer doctor. Friday visiting "heart doctor" for a check on a possible problem heart problem.
This is NO JOKE. The wife was in the local hospital in late Feb. for 6 nights, they "Found 3 problems". In May back into local hospital for a few hours and sent her by Ambulance 4 hours drive city for partial kidney failure they found 5 problems by Sunday night (when I had to leave for 4 hour drive back to start my night shift (my daughter had to drive over the next day to take my wife home (by then they had found 10 problems). This was also 6 nights.
June in local hospital for 3 nights, they are now up to 13 problems found (I think only 3 are real).
sorry to hear about your problems, dude, hang in there........ iw
youtube

AOL

#133085 Jun 27, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

beatlesinthebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#133086 Jun 27, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
Forgot to say never have we had two separate medical things done on the same day ever before for more than just one day until this week.
Now:
Mon. 2
Tues. 2
Wed. 3
Thur. 2
Fri. 1 (unless that local doctor, or cancer doctor, or new heart doctor calls in another blood test (my wife is running out of blood)..
Sorry all my LPW! Friends, I needed to "Vent" bad.
Oh, by the way, I'm winning for now.
(Heads over to the Chubhouse for lunch.)
There's always an ear or two here t-d.........ah... "Chubhouse".... Freudian slip?

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#133087 Jun 27, 2013
Dtw . . For my Georgia Peach

Level 8

Location hidden

#133088 Jun 27, 2013
IW...for my dayum yankee...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 2 min Faerydust 7,448
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 3 min honeymylove 4,051
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 min honeymylove 34,395
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 12 min Faerydust 6,458
True False Game (Jun '11) 20 min Faerydust 16,018
Poll How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread? (Jan '09) 23 min quilterqueen 7,052
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min CJ Rocker 226,080
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 2 hr Faith 1,976
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Faith 6,753
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr F_R_E_D 32,415
More from around the web