“Hong Kong Phooey”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#132861 Jun 21, 2013
Snicker Doodles I hope.. Yummy!! And Im off with the win :)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#132862 Jun 21, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Save the last dance for me..Play us a song to remember..
For the last dance for HML and CA, CA requests that the Beau Brummels play "Ice Skaters Waltz" for them as well as all the LPW! couples, but the Beau Brummels don't know how to play it.

Mike over at the sports bar next room over at "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" hears about the situation and comes over to the Ballroom.

Mike: I think I have just the solution for this situation. Downstairs years before LPW! Management owned this place, there was a kind of very old "JUKE BOX" type of device, but not really a "JUKE BOX". I'll get some LPW! Management employees and we will go get it.

Finally the "device" is in place and HML and CA, as well as all the LPW! couples get to dance a special waltz, "The Ice Skaters Waltz.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#132863 Jun 21, 2013
FIRST first day of summer post...longest day & shortest night of the year...y'all enjoy...=)... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#132866 Jun 21, 2013
... are we posse to be drinking or sumthang ... iw ...

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#132867 Jun 21, 2013
Yay, it's officially summer! It's scorching so hot outside, so I'm staying inside where it's cool :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#132868 Jun 21, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... are we posse to be drinking or sumthang ... iw ...
stuff... iw ..

Level 8

Location hidden

#132869 Jun 21, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
Yay, it's officially summer! It's scorching so hot outside, so I'm staying inside where it's cool :)
I've just gotten back from my sister's (yard work)...I actually like working outside...we southern ladies don't sweat but the glistening was a drippin fer sure...buckets... bout ready to head out back to MY jungle & see how much more I can take... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#132870 Jun 21, 2013
Mike and I win on the first day of summer....iw...

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#132871 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I've just gotten back from my sister's (yard work)...I actually like working outside...we southern ladies don't sweat but the glistening was a drippin fer sure...buckets... bout ready to head out back to MY jungle & see how much more I can take... iw ...
Alright, make sure you're hydrated!...iw

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132872 Jun 21, 2013
Last one..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#132873 Jun 21, 2013
the last shall be first ... =) ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#132874 Jun 21, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last dance for HML and CA, CA requests that the Beau Brummels play "Ice Skaters Waltz" for them as well as all the LPW! couples, but the Beau Brummels don't know how to play it.
Mike over at the sports bar next room over at "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" hears about the situation and comes over to the Ballroom.
Mike: I think I have just the solution for this situation. Downstairs years before LPW! Management owned this place, there was a kind of very old "JUKE BOX" type of device, but not really a "JUKE BOX". I'll get some LPW! Management employees and we will go get it.
Finally the "device" is in place and HML and CA, as well as all the LPW! couples get to dance a special waltz, "The Ice Skaters Waltz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YFHEB3uU_RwXX
Thank you so much for the last dance..I felt like I was dancing on air..

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#132875 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
the last shall be first ...=)... iw ...
the last post shall win, ergo, the last shall be first .... you are so smart, ola ... I'm sooo glad that u r an indie.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#132876 Jun 21, 2013
I just got my chicken wings ... this place is a pizza parlor, bvut they have the best chicken wings and shrimp than any other place around .... mmm, mmm ..... more beer, please !

IW

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#132877 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
the last shall be first ...=)... iw ...
and the first shall be last...
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#132878 Jun 21, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
I just got my chicken wings ... this place is a pizza parlor, bvut they have the best chicken wings and shrimp than any other place around .... mmm, mmm ..... more beer, please !
IW
I borrowed the LPW! Yellow Vega and went to town to a pizza place as well. The buffet was nice.

Level 8

Location hidden

#132879 Jun 21, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
move over & gimme some elbow room... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#132880 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
move over & gimme some elbow room... iw ...
elbow room ?... i said chicken wings, not ola wings.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#132881 Jun 21, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
and the first shall be last...
oh, so profound ... did you make that up ?

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#132882 Jun 21, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> elbow room ?... i said chicken wings, not ola wings.
IW
leave my angel wings outta this... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 min Linkage 6,071
Rest in Peace, Spock 4 min scirocco 11
Obama takes control of Internet 7 min Painfully Obvious... 102
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 8 min -Lea- 51
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 8 min harleyhoney 747
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min TALLYHO 8541 39,218
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Good-Evil 157,774
More from around the web