Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... and eatin cookies ... iw ...
Hi Mike. We are eating cookies and winning...iw...

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. We are eating cookies and winning...iw...
... we are eatin and a dunkin them cookies fur sure ... and just for the others we win now ... IW ...

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Quietly picks up the bowl..tip-toes to the door........and runs like hell.......hahahahahaha
... hey who took them cookies i made from ex-lax ...??? musta been tiny tim all i see are tip-toe prints ... reckon the dawgs will pick up the scent soon enough ... IW ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

As near as I can tell

I'm

L A S T,

therefore

I Am a Winner.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

..and so are you!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

great now I wanna make ooey gooey oh so chewy chocolate chip cookies!!!... iw ...

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Great now I've gotta make cookies today.....thanks a lot ola........iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there CA..Where is my dance? Waited and waited..You were the highlight on the floor with all those lovely ladies surrounding you..You did have a ball!
DTW
Sorry HMY, I got so busy dancing last night. I'll save most of tonight dances for you.

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

All these cookie posts made me hungry so I raided the pantry just to find em lol...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there CA..Where is my dance? Waited and waited..You were the highlight on the floor with all those lovely ladies surrounding you..You did have a ball!
DTW
(Heads over to the Ballroom.)

Hi HML, I've saved the first dance for you. Why it looks like the LPW! Management will be having several Band Groups try out here during the next several weeks to decide which ones will be playing here on August 14th for our once a year BIGGEST PARTY. Looks like one of the groups competing tonight is the "Beau Brummels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

After the dance with HML, NotaGoth comes by and gives HML a large cookie. NotaGoth gets a dance with CA while HML finishes the cookie.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Great now I've gotta make cookies today.....thanks a lot ola........iw
brang me sum!!! wiped out after yard work...I didn't even eat dinner much less make cookies... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
brang me sum!!! wiped out after yard work...I didn't even eat dinner much less make cookies... iw ...
no cookies ?... don't expect to see me.

IW
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bus Driver

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
The Beau Brummels continues to play and start playing "Woman". CA gives Just_Ola a turn on the Ballroom dance floor when suddenly on the dance floor two giants appear and start dancing as well.

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/414378/Vil...

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I am baking them right now, but it's just a package mix. Should I give little miss picky butt...don't wanna eat nothing...mini-me some cookies? Whatcha think?.........iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
The Beau Brummels continues to play and start playing "Woman". CA gives Just_Ola a turn on the Ballroom dance floor when suddenly on the dance floor two giants appear and start dancing as well.
http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/414378/Vil...
OH MY GOSH! Those are not just "Giants" they are "Giant Ducks".

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am baking them right now, but it's just a package mix. Should I give little miss picky butt...don't wanna eat nothing...mini-me some cookies? Whatcha think?.........iw
A quick thinking Proud to be Trina quickly grabs some uncooked cookie dough and stands just outside the Ballroom door and gets the Giants Ducks to leave the Ballrooom dance floor.

Trina: Could someone please tell me just how is the best way to cook this cookie dough before those giant ducks come back and want baked cookies.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
A quick thinking Proud to be Trina quickly grabs some uncooked cookie dough and stands just outside the Ballroom door and gets the Giants Ducks to leave the Ballrooom dance floor.
Trina: Could someone please tell me just how is the best way to cook this cookie dough before those giant ducks come back and want baked cookies.
LOL, they're baked! Lucky you! the princess ate finally, guess she wanted cookies..........iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, they're baked! Lucky you! the princess ate finally, guess she wanted cookies..........iw
CA gives Proud to be Trina a dance to show her his thankfulness at getting those two Giants Ducks to leave the dance floor.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
(Heads over to the Ballroom.)
Hi HML, I've saved the first dance for you. Why it looks like the LPW! Management will be having several Band Groups try out here during the next several weeks to decide which ones will be playing here on August 14th for our once a year BIGGEST PARTY. Looks like one of the groups competing tonight is the "Beau Brummels:
After the dance with HML, NotaGoth comes by and gives HML a large cookie. NotaGoth gets a dance with CA while HML finishes the cookie.
Save the last dance for me..Play us a song to remember..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,421 - 129,440 of136,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••