beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#132576 Jun 14, 2013
See?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#132577 Jun 14, 2013
... said the blind man to the deaf mute ... IW ... walking fire watch and your fired ... IW ... continues watch ... IW ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#132578 Jun 14, 2013
...eh?

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#132579 Jun 14, 2013
Winning

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#132580 Jun 14, 2013
Good Morning Everyone. IT'S....FRIDAY!!!!

Hope that everyone got a good night sleep. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, so make the best of it.

(Heads over to the path for some early morning competation and conversations with friends.)

Hi Old Sam, Just_ola, Emma, Mike, Skipper, Jeffrey, HMY, F-C, Tony, Jdmjusa, Beatle, Deja Blue, Reckless 81, Alias - Trish, NotaGoth, Trinas son, Proud to be Trina, Chatty Kathy, and everyone else. Wow! so many out on the path so very early in the morning, for some friendly competation and talks with friends.

Welcome to "TGIF Day".

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#132581 Jun 14, 2013
Friday is Hatti's Day .....

<---------- That would be ME !!

IIIIII'mmm the winner ( well me and Ghost Rider, who for some reason seems to have disappeared!!lol)

GTW

Buffalo, NY

#132582 Jun 14, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Friday is Hatti's Day .....
<---------- That would be ME !!
IIIIII'mmm the winner ( well me and Ghost Rider, who for some reason seems to have disappeared!!lol)
GTW
... i left an indie application in your mailbox ... just in case it's to spooky being on the ghost team now ... IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#132583 Jun 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi ola and jeffrey. mike and I win now....iw...
good morning sweetness... TGIF!!!... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#132584 Jun 14, 2013
Good Morning.I'm so happy that I have something that others are jealous of.Thank you Lord!

DTW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#132585 Jun 14, 2013
TGIF

DTW

Buffalo, NY

#132586 Jun 14, 2013
... come and get it ... we got five different juices,pan-cakes and flapjacks,waffles,bagels,donut s,eggs bacon,ham,grits,oatmeal,hash-b rowns,tater-tots,french toast,yogurt,danish,fruit in season,sausage patties,links,cold cereal,milk,coffee,tea,and BANANA'S all brought to you by the helping hands of the LPW summer staff and counselors ... welcome to LPW Summer Camp ... say hello to the ones you know and the new kids who are ready to go ... IW ... inner-tube racing and boondoggle are waiting hikers don't forget to take a box lunch ... now drop them sheets get on your feets its SUMMER CAMP ... IW ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#132587 Jun 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... come and get it ... we got five different juices,pan-cakes and flapjacks,waffles,bagels,donut s,eggs bacon,ham,grits,oatmeal,hash-b rowns,tater-tots,french toast,yogurt,danish,fruit in season,sausage patties,links,cold cereal,milk,coffee,tea,and BANANA'S all brought to you by the helping hands of the LPW summer staff and counselors ... welcome to LPW Summer Camp ... say hello to the ones you know and the new kids who are ready to go ... IW ... inner-tube racing and boondoggle are waiting hikers don't forget to take a box lunch ... now drop them sheets get on your feets its SUMMER CAMP ... IW ...
after all that, think I'll just head on over to the lazy river...now cut that out Mike... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#132588 Jun 14, 2013
... p. s. ... stay away from the falls ... iw ...

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#132589 Jun 14, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Please may I ask? What is this indies I keep reading?
They're independent players.

When a single person says they've won the last post, they've won, but they're battling it out against other indies...usually they stand when they are against the Dream Team or the Ghost Team...lol its all good fun..iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#132590 Jun 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... p. s.... stay away from the falls ... iw ...
yes I review your safety video before every hike... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132591 Jun 14, 2013
Last post...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#132592 Jun 14, 2013
Hey, the sun is coming out ..... Cripes, I've forgotten what it looks like.
Stay cool and wind up this week safely, so you can enjoy the weekend.

IW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#132593 Jun 14, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'...FRIDAY is FINALLY here!!!

Jeffrey... GRAB all the INDIES, DREAMERS....And Whoever is on the raaaaaccccccing path...

Head over to the Clubhouse...BRUNCH!!..I even specially made Chocolate Covered Worms...for Skipper!!

C'Mon let's DIG in..in...Yo ROCKERS.. Have a GROOVY Weekend!!

INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW..(bet'cha a glass of Tang)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#132594 Jun 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Come to Lindsborg, Kansas tomorrow for the Swedish Festival. Should be sunny there, at least I hope so.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#132595 Jun 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
I went to the festival in June 2011 when a traveling group from Sweden was there called "The Young Swedish Singers". This was a Saturday festival, but they had the group also schedule to sing on Friday night. I went there and it was raining cats and dogs. They stayed on the bus and to give them credit, they waited for over 3 hours for the rain to stop, but it didn't. They finally got to sing on Saturday.

Their singing was really very good. This video does not reflex the singing quality and was made about two days later when they sung in Colby, Kansas on their way to a Colorado festival the next weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 134,153
Why are all the phagues posting tonight? 5 min A Noted Ferrerman 2
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 10 min The Geno 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min stray-cat 152,828
I Like..... (Mar '14) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 526
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,567
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 37 min eleanorigby 37,767
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr hagel blow hard 25,921
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 2 hr Spotted Girl 16
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 hr andet1987 3,018