Last Post Wins!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#131365 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason I never think of the Library.I'll have to remember that for sure.My internet and phone is combined and it still money to keep.Got to keep the phone in case a job offer comes in...CA,Thanks for the chat and info..((HUGS))
You're welcome!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#131367 May 17, 2013
Mike and I will be at the shopping mall for the weekend...iw...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131368 May 17, 2013
RoseTyler1 wrote:
Winning!!
Rose, you didn't answer my question...where did your lovely Doctor go? Your companion? Is he off to do some more time travelling in his big blue box?:)

I win.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131369 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Jeffrey.((HUGS))..I'm staying as long as I can but never know what might come up.Just letting my friends and others know in case I go MIA..
That's nice of you to let us know ... because we would worry about you ... sometimes life sucks.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131370 May 17, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HMY, sorry to hear that. I post at a library computer, maybe if the cost of a computer is too much, you could post at a library computer. Years ago, we had a computer at home, but my son was the biggest Ulysses Kansas trolls. He had 2 trolls charters that liked each other, then 2 that liked each other but hated the first 2 charters, and then had 3 charters that were independant.
He would argue with anyone and/or any troll, and on a very slow day he would bring out all 7 characters and argue with himself. It finally got so bad that the "regulars" went to facebook or another place where you could select your friends.
Starting to get way off the subject (and Jeffrey thinks I "wordy") but so my son would not find out about "Last Post Wins!" Land I post from the town's library as "tiger_-_dad" if I come on as un-registered or the work computer as "Bus Driver", or "The Big Tall Texan" if I'm getting my foot checked in Amarillo Texas. Anyway, maybe a library computer is in your future. Oh Man, the price of computers, we are on our 4th one and bills to the phone company (Phone, cable, computer) are out of this world.
sheesh I didn't know you was big tall Texan... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131371 May 17, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> That's nice of you to let us know ... because we would worry about you ... sometimes life sucks.
IW
Yes it does Jeffrey..in more ways than others.

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131372 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does Jeffrey..in more ways than others.
DTW
honey, why can't life be like it is here in LPW land ?
Where nothing is serious ?... where we can dis each other, but it's all in fun ?.. where we come and play a game like when we were kids ?
Oh gosh, I'm sounding like a dreamer .. hahahahahahahahahahahaha !

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131373 May 17, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> honey, why can't life be like it is here in LPW land ?
Where nothing is serious ?... where we can dis each other, but it's all in fun ?.. where we come and play a game like when we were kids ?
Oh gosh, I'm sounding like a dreamer .. hahahahahahahahahahahaha !
IW
Nothing wrong been a DREAMER..It helps relax the mind and body..Depending on what you're dreaming about..LOL

DTW
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#131375 May 18, 2013
Happy weekend last posters

IW
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131376 May 18, 2013
Good morning, can't believe I got enough sleep for once. And now I get to win too, this day is off to e great start.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#131377 May 18, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HMY, sorry to hear that. I post at a library computer, maybe if the cost of a computer is too much, you could post at a library computer. Years ago, we had a computer at home, but my son was the biggest Ulysses Kansas trolls. He had 2 trolls charters that liked each other, then 2 that liked each other but hated the first 2 charters, and then had 3 charters that were independant.
He would argue with anyone and/or any troll, and on a very slow day he would bring out all 7 characters and argue with himself. It finally got so bad that the "regulars" went to facebook or another place where you could select your friends.
Starting to get way off the subject (and Jeffrey thinks I "wordy") but so my son would not find out about "Last Post Wins!" Land I post from the town's library as "tiger_-_dad" if I come on as un-registered or the work computer as "Bus Driver", or "The Big Tall Texan" if I'm getting my foot checked in Amarillo Texas. Anyway, maybe a library computer is in your future. Oh Man, the price of computers, we are on our 4th one and bills to the phone company (Phone, cable, computer) are out of this world.
'Wordy'...YOU?.....naaaaahhh

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#131378 May 18, 2013
Good Morning Everyone.... I hope it's a beautiful Saturday where YOU are.... Gloomy here but I'm still smiling...Have a Great Day :-)

IW

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#131379 May 18, 2013
Good gosh a mighty iv not won here in a very long time, till right now!!

IW!!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#131380 May 18, 2013
Page 5603- Mar 11, 2012 was the last time till now!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#131381 May 18, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
Page 5603- Mar 11, 2012 was the last time till now!!
Well, you look like you've been to hell and back, Wabbit! Them red eyes kind of freak me out. LOL
I win.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131382 May 18, 2013
The sun is shining .. oh happy day !
But the afternoon will be different .. nothing lasts forever.
I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror.
What do you think I saw ... I saw an indie ... oh happy day !.. and that lasts forever.

...... INDIES FOREVER !.... OH YAAH !

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#131383 May 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you look like you've been to hell and back, Wabbit! Them red eyes kind of freak me out. LOL
I win.
Yea I get that a lot Trina and I went to hell and back last night and will probably go back tonight too, I love it there, stop by some time you just might like it yourself :) lol

IW!!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#131384 May 18, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I get that a lot Trina and I went to hell and back last night and will probably go back tonight too, I love it there, stop by some time you just might like it yourself :) lol
IW!!!
Oh, I've already been assured that I'm going to hell, lol. Hope my hair doesn't catch fire. Better start tanning too, so I don't burn.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131385 May 18, 2013
Sometimes I vividly remember my dreams. Sometimes they continue. How spooky is that?
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#131386 May 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've already been assured that I'm going to hell, lol. Hope my hair doesn't catch fire. Better start tanning too, so I don't burn.
You'll be ok...hear tell it's packed out..with politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 192,949
Word Association (Jun '10) 17 min wichita-rick 30,682
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Blitzking 199,442
News Public nudity ban eyed in San Fran (Nov '12) 21 min smallballs 79
2words into 2new words (May '12) 23 min Sharlene45 2,318
Word Association (Mar '10) 28 min wichita-rick 20,420
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 34 min wichita-rick 3,234
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 56,874
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Mega Monster 7,354
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Jack 12,433