Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131342 May 16, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'm sorry DT...I've decided to become an indie; yahoo!
IW
Welcome to the Indies
We are all individuals .. we answer to no one, but we are together for one cause .. to stop the evil Dream Team from winning.

IW
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131344 May 16, 2013
I can't keep up on my bike. Whew, I win for the moment, pant,pant.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#131345 May 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I can't keep up on my bike. Whew, I win for the moment, pant,pant.
It's been nice following...pant,pant.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131346 May 17, 2013
TGIF post... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131347 May 17, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Now, at last, you can hold your head up high ... you can run with the best .. you are free ... for you are an indie.
IW .......... INDIES WIN ..}}...... IW
Thanks for the introduction!...iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131348 May 17, 2013
Good Morning!Got some bad news so I may not be here long..It's been a blessing and great fun to know each of you here.I'll stick around as long as I can..No I'm not dying.Maybe here I am..LOL..Just financial problems.Take care and remember..Love you all.((HUGS))

Have a great weekend!!!
(O:

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#131349 May 17, 2013
My turn now.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#131350 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Good Morning!Got some bad news so I may not be here long..It's been a blessing and great fun to know each of you here.I'll stick around as long as I can..No I'm not dying.Maybe here I am..LOL..Just financial problems.Take care and remember..Love you all.((HUGS))
Have a great weekend!!!
(O:
Good luck to ya .....and hurry back when you can!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131351 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Have a great weekend!!!
(O:
I think I can speak for all, when I say we love you. I'm sorry to hear that you may not be around. I hope that everything works out for you. Take extra good care of yourself.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131353 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Have a great weekend!!!
(O:
Sad news ... we will definitely miss you ... try to stay as long as you can ... I hope things go OK for you.

IW

“Gerber Daisy”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#131354 May 17, 2013
Winning!!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#131355 May 17, 2013
Real life stuff first: Took three tries to get here. Each time that I tried to click on "Last Post Wins!" thread I got a message "Internet has stopped working".

(CA finally finishes traveling from Texas after a long bus trip and gets to LPW! Land.)

Oh, finally at computer land, not the "Real World", my that place can be scary at times.

(Gets off the bus.)

First things first, runs to the path, runs past the lead group, wow I'm in the lead and it feels oh so good.

IW!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#131356 May 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Have a great weekend!!!
(O:
Hi HMY, sorry to hear that. I post at a library computer, maybe if the cost of a computer is too much, you could post at a library computer. Years ago, we had a computer at home, but my son was the biggest Ulysses Kansas trolls. He had 2 trolls charters that liked each other, then 2 that liked each other but hated the first 2 charters, and then had 3 charters that were independant.

He would argue with anyone and/or any troll, and on a very slow day he would bring out all 7 characters and argue with himself. It finally got so bad that the "regulars" went to facebook or another place where you could select your friends.

Starting to get way off the subject (and Jeffrey thinks I "wordy") but so my son would not find out about "Last Post Wins!" Land I post from the town's library as "tiger_-_dad" if I come on as un-registered or the work computer as "Bus Driver", or "The Big Tall Texan" if I'm getting my foot checked in Amarillo Texas. Anyway, maybe a library computer is in your future. Oh Man, the price of computers, we are on our 4th one and bills to the phone company (Phone, cable, computer) are out of this world.

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#131357 May 17, 2013
Afternoon CA!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#131358 May 17, 2013
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Afternoon CA!
Hi -Little-Lamb-, it's so good that you are visiting here. I hope that this weekend it will be my turn to go visit all the "Last Post Wins!" lands around the U.S.A.

Well we got to TGIF day. Soon the weekend will be here, and I hope that you and all the other very nice posters will have a great one.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131359 May 17, 2013
Next?

Level 9

Location hidden

#131360 May 17, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck to ya .....and hurry back when you can!
Thank You!((HUGS))I'm not leaving yet and hope I don't have to.Depends on what all happens.

Level 9

Location hidden

#131361 May 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can speak for all, when I say we love you. I'm sorry to hear that you may not be around. I hope that everything works out for you. Take extra good care of yourself.
Thank you Trina.((HUGS))..I always take care of me..no matter what.

Level 9

Location hidden

#131362 May 17, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Sad news ... we will definitely miss you ... try to stay as long as you can ... I hope things go OK for you.
IW
Thank you Jeffrey.((HUGS))..I'm staying as long as I can but never know what might come up.Just letting my friends and others know in case I go MIA..

Level 9

Location hidden

#131364 May 17, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HMY, sorry to hear that. I post at a library computer, maybe if the cost of a computer is too much, you could post at a library computer. Years ago, we had a computer at home, but my son was the biggest Ulysses Kansas trolls. He had 2 trolls charters that liked each other, then 2 that liked each other but hated the first 2 charters, and then had 3 charters that were independant.
He would argue with anyone and/or any troll, and on a very slow day he would bring out all 7 characters and argue with himself. It finally got so bad that the "regulars" went to facebook or another place where you could select your friends.
Starting to get way off the subject (and Jeffrey thinks I "wordy") but so my son would not find out about "Last Post Wins!" Land I post from the town's library as "tiger_-_dad" if I come on as un-registered or the work computer as "Bus Driver", or "The Big Tall Texan" if I'm getting my foot checked in Amarillo Texas. Anyway, maybe a library computer is in your future. Oh Man, the price of computers, we are on our 4th one and bills to the phone company (Phone, cable, computer) are out of this world.
For some reason I never think of the Library.I'll have to remember that for sure.My internet and phone is combined and it still money to keep.Got to keep the phone in case a job offer comes in...CA,Thanks for the chat and info..((HUGS))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Dogen 205,348
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 6 min leosnana 39,741
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 6 min positronium 698
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Northbound 197,804
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 59,975
2words into 2new words (May '12) 16 min Sharlene45 3,904
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 26 min -Mo Jo- 16,062
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 36 min Northbound 33,329
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 6 hr TheJerseyDevil 37
More from around the web