“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#131182 May 12, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Um, ola, what you got in your mouth, girl? lol
my teeth & maybe mini vanilla moon pie stuck in teeth...dang got to brush em again... iw ...

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#131183 May 12, 2013
Whilst the nightmare team sleeps, time for an indie from across the pond to nip in f9or an early morning win.....iw.

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#131184 May 12, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Whilst the nightmare team sleeps, time for an indie from across the pond to nip in f9or an early morning win.....iw.
... im with ya tony ... i wuz just out walking and thought "hey "what a good idea to dig a pit in front of the dreamers clubhouse ...(peeks in winder) look at-um every last one sleeping with a blankie and a stuffed skipper doll ... when i yell tony knock on the door and we'll make a run for it ... i bet we get a bunch of them ...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#131185 May 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
my teeth & maybe mini vanilla moon pie stuck in teeth...dang got to brush em again... iw ...
...!!!!! WHAT !!! no gummies ...iw
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#131186 May 12, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... im with ya tony ... i wuz just out walking and thought "hey "what a good idea to dig a pit in front of the dreamers clubhouse ...(peeks in winder) look at-um every last one sleeping with a blankie and a stuffed skipper doll ... when i yell tony knock on the door and we'll make a run for it ... i bet we get a bunch of them ...
Kapow...Thump.....Basharoooo.. !!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#131187 May 12, 2013
..........nothing!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#131188 May 12, 2013
Bang...Bang.......BANG !!!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#131191 May 13, 2013
...AAAArrrggh........how the hell am I gonna get my stuffed skipper doll??????????WAKE UP AND RUN YOU LOT!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#131192 May 13, 2013
.....night all........sob

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#131193 May 13, 2013
... see tony i told ya a TTTTi woud be good bait for the tiger=trap ... throw him down a rope with an indie application on it ... but don't tie the rope around anything up here ... iw ... but if he signs we'll tie that end onto the blimp .... lol tony.... no not rosie o'donnell i ment the goodyear one ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#131195 May 13, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... see tony i told ya a TTTTi woud be good bait for the tiger=trap ... throw him down a rope with an indie application on it ... but don't tie the rope around anything up here ... iw ... but if he signs we'll tie that end onto the blimp .... lol tony.... no not rosie o'donnell i ment the goodyear one ...
Lucky I had to get up for a leak and stumbled upon this tomsneakery .....we'll be watching you!!!! back to ZZZland........tho' I see tossing and turning with worry now......brassard!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131196 May 13, 2013
Indies in the lead again ....

IW

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#131197 May 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Bang...Bang.......BANG !!!!!!!!!!

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131198 May 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
...AAAArrrggh........how the hell am I gonna get my stuffed skipper doll??????????WAKE UP AND RUN YOU LOT!!!!!!!!
I have a stuffed skipper doll??

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131199 May 13, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a stuffed skipper doll??
DTW
is that a voodoo doll ?

IW

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131200 May 13, 2013
Last and probably least.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131201 May 13, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
...AAAArrrggh........how the hell am I gonna get my stuffed skipper doll??????????WAKE UP AND RUN YOU LOT!!!!!!!!
Sorry but you can't have my skipper doll..He's one of a kind.

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131202 May 13, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you can't have my skipper doll..He's one of a kind.
DTW
do you have to wear garlic cloves with that doll ?

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131203 May 13, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> do you have to wear garlic cloves with that doll ?
IW
No I don't but you may need to around me..

DTW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131204 May 13, 2013
I once was called a vampire..the blood was running from their neck...But now called a witch..LOL

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Mister_ E 20,500
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Anonomuss 146,994
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min wondering 116,730
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 35 min Vector aka Victor... 54,593
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 45 min beatlesinthebog 6,993
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 45 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,998
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 48 min MyTwoCents 16
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Spirit67_ 1,074
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 1 hr honeymylove 409
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••