Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131081 May 10, 2013
It's so great to be an indie, cuz indies are the best .. I'm going down to the clubhouse to meet the rest of the indies .. we can afford to take a break, cuz the dreamers are so far behind, as usual.

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131082 May 10, 2013
Love to be somewhere..just relaxing.

DTW

“To be or not to be”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131083 May 10, 2013
Hello ..and I get 20 points

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131085 May 10, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
It's so great to be an indie, cuz indies are the best .. I'm going down to the clubhouse to meet the rest of the indies .. we can afford to take a break, cuz the dreamers are so far behind, as usual.
IW
I was looking at some of the older posts of LPW, and I remember you wrote some rather amusing poems to give the indies a "bit of an edge"!:)

DTW

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131086 May 10, 2013
-TheExam- wrote:
Hello ..and I get 20 points
Back in my day (aka 2008)...we didn't have a points system. We posted because we felt like it!:D

In all seriousness, this points system is interesting, though!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131087 May 10, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking at some of the older posts of LPW, and I remember you wrote some rather amusing poems to give the indies a "bit of an edge"!:)
DTW
Oh, I'm glad that you enjoyed them .. I was a little more spunkier back then .. haha .. now I'm lucky if I can remember how to tie my shoes .. J/k ... it's great to talk to you again,

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#131088 May 10, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in my day (aka 2008)...we didn't have a points system. We posted because we felt like it!:D
In all seriousness, this points system is interesting, though!
I think it was better that way ... seems like some posters post just to get the points ... that's why I never changed over.

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131089 May 10, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I think it was better that way ... seems like some posters post just to get the points ... that's why I never changed over.
IW
Ihave to say Jeffrey those points means nothing to me unless playing the game...Which I'm not.

DTW
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#131090 May 10, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Ihave to say Jeffrey those points means nothing to me unless playing the game...Which I'm not.
DTW
lol........

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#131091 May 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...honey here in Louisiane, we know the difference tween deers & gators but we choot em both =)... iw ...
just like Troy Landry and im talking about the John Deere Gator

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131092 May 10, 2013
I'm in it to win it.

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131093 May 10, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm glad that you enjoyed them .. I was a little more spunkier back then .. haha .. now I'm lucky if I can remember how to tie my shoes .. J/k ... it's great to talk to you again,
IW
Well, it's nice to be able to talk to you once more!
Speaking of poems...I haven't seen Skipper anywhere....does anyone know where he's at?

DTW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#131094 May 10, 2013
PRIME RIB wrote:
<quoted text>just like Troy Landry and im talking about the John Deere Gator
I knew that...just messin witchya =)... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#131095 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm in it to win it.
you trying out for American idol? lol candy girl gonna win that thang!... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#131096 May 10, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's nice to be able to talk to you once more!
Speaking of poems...I haven't seen Skipper anywhere....does anyone know where he's at?
DTW
he still pops in to try keep the lazy dreamers ontrack...my bad... I see you're one of THEM!!! grrrrrrrrrrr ... iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131097 May 10, 2013
Wouldn't it be fun to go try out for that show and sing as awful as possible, just for the hell of it? I win.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#131098 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Wouldn't it be fun to go try out for that show and sing as awful as possible, just for the hell of it? I win.
lmao...seriously my daughter would make the audition...she has an awesome voice... can sing any genre but i dont think she'd ever have the nerve to try out

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131099 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Wouldn't it be fun to go try out for that show and sing as awful as possible, just for the hell of it? I win.
If a wacky outfit is worn as well, then it's double the crazy fun! Also makes it quite memorable for the judges too; lol.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131100 May 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...seriously my daughter would make the audition...she has an awesome voice... can sing any genre but i dont think she'd ever have the nerve to try out
That's too bad. I guess it's better to be that way than to have a horrible singing voice and think you're great though, lol.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#131101 May 10, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
If a wacky outfit is worn as well, then it's double the crazy fun! Also makes it quite memorable for the judges too; lol.
I'd wear me clothes backwards but I'd stand backwards too so it wouldn't be noticeable. You think they'd know how to respond to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Lucy 169,232
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 11 min Brother Larry 2,426
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 19 min Lucy 612
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Lucy 173,403
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 29 min Lucy 9,375
True False Game (Jun '11) 31 min Lucy 9,999
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 43,408
Poll What features would you like in a girl? (Feb '13) 45 min Chilli J 160
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr oddie 18,641
More from around the web