Last Post Wins!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#130775 May 1, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
I wonder if Mike lost any teeth yesterday at the dentist .......... IW
They're having Sirloin Steaks at the clubhouse tonight Mike, but the soup is nice.
... my dentist Dr. Ivan Yankum pulled three of them out ... two were broke at the roots and i guess he needed a third for the tooth fairy ... whadda racket ... so thanks for the steak Jeffery (hope ya hurt your toe on it) and if you need me just look in the clubhouse for the indie chewing a nice bowl of tomato soup ... IW

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#130776 May 1, 2013
boo

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#130777 May 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... my dentist Dr. Ivan Yankum pulled three of them out ... two were broke at the roots and i guess he needed a third for the tooth fairy ... whadda racket ... so thanks for the steak Jeffery (hope ya hurt your toe on it) and if you need me just look in the clubhouse for the indie chewing a nice bowl of tomato soup ... IW
I feel for you.I've had 6 pulled at one time..Not gas either..Injection was done...I ate soup so long I was tired of soup.Then right after that my primary doctor told me to eat chicken noodle soup..everyday..GOSH I couldn't do it.

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130778 May 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... my dentist Dr. Ivan Yankum pulled three of them out ... two were broke at the roots and i guess he needed a third for the tooth fairy ... whadda racket ... so thanks for the steak Jeffery (hope ya hurt your toe on it) and if you need me just look in the clubhouse for the indie chewing a nice bowl of tomato soup ... IW
Oh well, maybe some hamburger later .......... IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130779 May 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I feel for you.I've had 6 pulled at one time..Not gas either..Injection was done...I ate soup so long I was tired of soup.Then right after that my primary doctor told me to eat chicken noodle soup..everyday..GOSH I couldn't do it.
DTW
I love chicken noodle soup ..... go for it !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130780 May 1, 2013
In reality, if I had to have soup every day, I think I'd pull a Bobby Magee.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130781 May 1, 2013
'scuse, it was Billie Joe who jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.

Buffalo, NY

#130782 May 1, 2013
... the piano man jumped off a bridge ??? see what a diet of soup will make ya do ...iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#130783 May 1, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Oh well, maybe some hamburger later .......... IW
... will a fellow indie chew it first for me ??? iw ... hang on Beatle im waiting for an answer before i concider joining the TTTTi's ... iw do kiwi's have soup ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#130785 May 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... will a fellow indie chew it first for me ??? iw ... hang on Beatle im waiting for an answer before i concider joining the TTTTi's ... iw do kiwi's have soup ...
honey I guarantee you'd be able to chew my beef/veg soup & be begging for more... iw ...

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#130787 May 1, 2013
Nice try.......What is the longest time and who holds the record?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#130788 May 2, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
don't know...don't care...woohoo it's almost TGIF!!!... iw ...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#130789 May 2, 2013
Good Morning Everyone....... Grabbing a win for the Indies..... IW

(c:
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130790 May 2, 2013
And yes, yet another win for the indies.

IW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#130791 May 2, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
Skipper holds the LPW! record at about 19 hours.
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#130792 May 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
'scuse, it was Billie Joe who jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.
If this Kansas weather gets any stranger, I might jump off that "Tallahatchie Bridge" myself. It snowed in Kansas last night. I heard that it was the 3rd latest snow in Kansas history.

Then about temperatures, for the last 5 times this "Spring" where it went below freezing, I felt that it was late enough in the "Spring" to be the last freeze of the "Spring"-time, however it went below freezing again last night (was about 80 degrees F a couple of days earlier). Tonight there is a "Hard Freeze" warning (not just alittle bit below freezing), oh my.

Side note to Mike: Hi Mike, would you please cut off part of the legs of the "Tallahatchie Bridge". This way we could burn them in the Dorm's fireplaces to get warm, plus if I need to jump off that bridge, it would have become the "Shortahatchie Bridge" and I wouldn't have so far to fall. lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130794 May 2, 2013
Hey tiger-dad, if you're gonna jump off the Tallahatchie Bridge. you've got to go all the way .... no cutting off the legs ... that's cheating.
Billie Joe didn't cut off no legs.

IW

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130795 May 2, 2013
Winner for this hour

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#130796 May 2, 2013
Hello..It's me again Margaret...DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#130797 May 2, 2013
Mike and I will have lunch and win now...iw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 3 min Crystal_Clear722 6,885
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Denny CranesPlace 73,380
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Goku Black 213,224
Poll does lifelover = sweetie-pie? (Jun '12) 28 min Enter Username 2
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 33 min Trump your President 33
News Video imagines Elmo getting fired due to budget... 47 min 07 Mustang 10
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 51 min Denny CranesPlace 21,467
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 8 hr Spotted Girl 46
More from around the web