#130684 Apr 27, 2013
Another Indie checking in....

(c:

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#130685 Apr 27, 2013
Walkin Onwater to the van down by the river.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#130686 Apr 27, 2013
onsunday wrote:
Walkin Onwater to the van down by the river.
... steal my cow bell and yur a dead man ... iw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#130687 Apr 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
...BEATLE where in hell are ya ... iw ...
Here buddy!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#130688 Apr 28, 2013
Here again!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#130689 Apr 28, 2013
Hello winners
Got to keep an indie on the path.
So I'm busier now I'm dating, and what with everyday stuff and working, but still need my Topix fix and the points to keep the crown... and checking in with all of you and your posts... and can't let any other teams get hold of that last post!
Until next time, have a good one.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#130690 Apr 28, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Here buddy!
Hi Beatle, it's good to see you. I hope that your weekend is going good. How's everything "down under" (and just a little bit over)? Hopefully no Earthquakes. Seemed like there was a spell of them about this time last year if I remember right.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#130691 Apr 28, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Are you getting sweet on me?..lol
DTW
Getting ??

I thought i was .
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130692 Apr 28, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Here again!
Hey Igor, IT'S ALIVE !!!
IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#130693 Apr 28, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hello winners
Got to keep an indie on the path.
So I'm busier now I'm dating, and what with everyday stuff and working, but still need my Topix fix and the points to keep the crown... and checking in with all of you and your posts... and can't let any other teams get hold of that last post!
Until next time, have a good one.
IW
sooooooooooooo I'm assuming things are going well =)... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#130694 Apr 28, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Igor, IT'S ALIVE !!!
IW
... that's eyegor ... iw ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#130695 Apr 28, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'..
On this Sunny Morning...ahhh...looove to see the sunrise.. soooo BEAUTIFUL!!..
UNTIL a deer JUMPS in front of ya drinking your campfire FIRST cup of coffee... WOW!!...then, WHAT do ya do..stand there, drenched in HOT Coffee.. and cussing..@%+!/##%&..OR do ya. STRIP NEKKID and WADE in the Creek to get clean??.. NEED TO ASK..GET FREAKIN' REAL, Dreamers!!!.

INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (betcha a warm fuzzy guy to Dry me Off..oooooh Babe)

Buffalo, NY

#130696 Apr 28, 2013
... what a beautiful day in LPW land ... fixin to go pick up Miss M...A... and surprise her ... i fixed the swan paddle boat and gave it a new paint job ... cept for some reason my swan looks more like the loch ness monster's head ... change is good i guess ... i think someone should start the committee for our "hey It's Summer" party ... CA and Jeffery did such a good job last year i vote they do it again ... now whatta say Miss M...A... wanna go test out Nessie ... IW

Buffalo, NY

#130697 Apr 28, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
sooooooooooooo I'm assuming things are going well =)... iw ...
... well that's deep ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#130698 Apr 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'..
On this Sunny Morning...ahhh...looove to see the sunrise.. soooo BEAUTIFUL!!..
UNTIL a deer JUMPS in front of ya drinking your campfire FIRST cup of coffee... WOW!!...then, WHAT do ya do..stand there, drenched in HOT Coffee.. and cussing..@%+!/##%&..OR do ya. STRIP NEKKID and WADE in the Creek to get clean??.. NEED TO ASK..GET FREAKIN' REAL, Dreamers!!!.
INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (betcha a warm fuzzy guy to Dry me Off..oooooh Babe)
See you at the LPW! Hot Springs.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#130699 Apr 28, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... what a beautiful day in LPW land ... fixin to go pick up Miss M...A... and surprise her ... i fixed the swan paddle boat and gave it a new paint job ... cept for some reason my swan looks more like the loch ness monster's head ... change is good i guess ... i think someone should start the committee for our "hey It's Summer" party ... CA and Jeffery did such a good job last year i vote they do it again ... now whatta say Miss M...A... wanna go test out Nessie ... IW
Well,...er,...hum,...Well OK, it will take a lot of planning to beat last year's party, but I'll (and hopefully Jeffrey will also throw his hat into the ring so to speak) give it a try.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130700 Apr 28, 2013
Np matter how many times I post - I still just get one point.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#130701 Apr 28, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
Hi Mike. We will win now....iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130702 Apr 28, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
you are dangerous with a paint brush ... somebody repainted the yellow Nova last year and I think it was you.
I'll have to talk to CA about that.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130703 Apr 28, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,...er,...hum,...Well OK, it will take a lot of planning to beat last year's party, but I'll (and hopefully Jeffrey will also throw his hat into the ring so to speak) give it a try.
My dermatologist wants me to buy a wide brim summer hat to protect my face from the sun .... it's gonna cost $109 dollars and I'm not going to throw that into any ring, thank you !

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat With Friends (Nov '11) 15 min Doctor Doctor 123
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Kong_ 168,422
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 25 min _FLATLINE-------- 79,418
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 25 min Doug77 5,983
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 26 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,775
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 26 min Judy 123 41,798
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min Mister_ E 165,023
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 41 min Jennifer Renee 12,021
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 1,336
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr positronium 41,275