Last Post Wins!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#130080 Apr 12, 2013
... Hail ... hail ??? Skippers out back wearing a metal hat during a hail storm ... and he complains bout weather up north ... keep safe in the storm celler and whatever you do take real good care of the still ... the rest can wait till later ... just SING OUT ifin ya need help ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#130081 Apr 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
just enjoy yourself...no matter the outcome, it will be a learning experience...not sure what we're up to...may go to a festival...several this weekend...eddie money & joe stampley on the riverbank... iw ...
... thank you dear abby ... iw ... do me a favor eddie has a couple of tickets for me could you pick them up ???... iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#130083 Apr 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Jeffrey, everyone else as well, welcome to TGIF day.
I use to have a roof like that, leaks very bad in a rain storm. But I never wanted to fix it because of course who wants to fix a leaking roof in a rain storm, a guy could get hit by lightning. Someone told me to fix it on a sunny day, but that makes no sense, why fix a roof that's NOT leaking?(SMILES)
Same old roof here.Leaks most of the time.Now last night it poured like turning a faucet one..It takes money and survivng comes first.
Have a good day everyone.Need to go get some things done today..but will check back later..Have fun,safe weekend..
We are still blessed no matter what..(O:

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#130084 Apr 12, 2013
(Still thinking about another thread.)

There needs to be a law about putting food ads on the radio at work while someone is trying to be on a diet.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#130085 Apr 12, 2013
It's the weekend, Mike and you know what that means - Shopping at the mall. We win now.....iw....
Hi ola.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130086 Apr 12, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
(Still thinking about another thread.)
There needs to be a law about putting food ads on the radio at work while someone is trying to be on a diet.
if you got the thread, I got the needles ... would you sew up a hole in my jeans ?... my knee sticks through it.

IW

Level 9

Location hidden

#130087 Apr 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
just enjoy yourself...no matter the outcome, it will be a learning experience...not sure what we're up to...may go to a festival...several this weekend...eddie money & joe stampley on the riverbank... iw ...
Yes it can be a learning experience for stocking..Now I've had some experience what it would be like just having lunch with a male friend...first time ever..I think we were both nervous..LOL

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#130088 Apr 12, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Same old roof here.Leaks most of the time.Now last night it poured like turning a faucet one..It takes money and survivng comes first.
Have a good day everyone.Need to go get some things done today..but will check back later..Have fun,safe weekend..
We are still blessed no matter what..(O:
my ex put a new roof on when we bought this house 18 yrs ago...has leaked EVER since lol ... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#130089 Apr 12, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
It's the weekend, Mike and you know what that means - Shopping at the mall. We win now.....iw....
Hi ola.
hey cupcake! have fun at the mall =)... iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#130090 Apr 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
my ex put a new roof on when we bought this house 18 yrs ago...has leaked EVER since lol ... iw ...
You have to give him credit,he tried...More than I can say about some.
Ola I hope you are enjoying your weekend....DTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#130091 Apr 12, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You have to give him credit,he tried...More than I can say about some.
Ola I hope you are enjoying your weekend....DTW
thanx you too...just enjoying the peace & quiet right now =)... iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#130092 Apr 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx you too...just enjoying the peace & quiet right now =)... iw ...
That's good anytime(O:
..DTW

Buffalo, NY

#130094 Apr 12, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi ola.
...Mall time means cin-a-bun i can't wait miss M...A... iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#130095 Apr 12, 2013
Boo!!
Now I win

DTW

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130096 Apr 13, 2013
Posting and thinking about a cin-a-bun.

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

#130097 Apr 13, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
Posting and thinking about a cin-a-bun.
I don't think We come in that flavor.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#130098 Apr 13, 2013
^^^ ;0

Morning everybody.

My date last night was Ok. I've had worse and I've had better. Suppose if I'm looking for a relationship not a one-off then it has to be different than dates I've had before. Must have been Ok, as there's a second date next week.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#130099 Apr 13, 2013
Good morning LPW! Land. I wanted to be the first to say welcome to the weekend. I hope that you all will have a very nice one.

Buffalo, NY

#130100 Apr 13, 2013
... today is my youngest grand-kids second birthday ... sunrise, sunset swiftly go the years ... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#130101 Apr 13, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... today is my youngest grand-kids second birthday ... sunrise, sunset swiftly go the years ... iw ...
... did you get him an I-Pad ?

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 35 min andet1987 14,460
2words into 2new words (May '12) 40 min andet1987 9,197
News 'Doobies make boobies,' says officer; No, they ... 40 min Whitie 19
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 44 min andet1987 3,848
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 45 min andet1987 39,253
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr Camilla 2,548
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Whitie 7,230
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Louise Darling 228,551
More from around the web