Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#129247 Mar 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... yur foots to big ... takes a small wimpy kinda fella who loves to prance a lot to fill these boots ... oh sheriff new in town ???
Imma southern rindercella...just flip flops for meeeeeee...wore new ones today to match my lilac opal toenail polish...i know you was just dying to know that...D~... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#129248 Mar 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Imma southern rindercella...just flip flops for meeeeeee...wore new ones today to match my lilac opal toenail polish...i know you was just dying to know that...D~... iw ...
... well it is rushin it by a bit but i'd save that shade for the spring ... whatcha tryin to impress someone ...;o}

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#129249 Mar 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... well it is rushin it by a bit but i'd save that shade for the spring ... whatcha tryin to impress someone ...;o}
HA!!! She loves me just the way that I am!!! I passed inspection!!!... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#129250 Mar 16, 2013
Hi everyone, the second half of the weekend is almost here.
Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#129252 Mar 17, 2013
thats me

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#129253 Mar 17, 2013
aldactone,metoprolol,carvedilo l,lasix,lisinopril.

Do not mix the diuretics listed above with a twelve pack of beer and expect to get any sleep.

I've been goin since 9 last night

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#129254 Mar 17, 2013
Still winning.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#129255 Mar 17, 2013
lisinopril isnt a diuretic...I take that and "hydrochlorothiazide " which IS a diuretic.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#129256 Mar 17, 2013
phaines wrote:
lisinopril isnt a diuretic...I take that and "hydrochlorothiazide " which IS a diuretic.
By Golly You're right
Lisinopril
Competitively inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme; prevents angiotensin I conversion to angiotensin II, a potent vasoconstrictor that also stimulates aldosterone secretion. Results in decrease in sodium and fluid retention, decrease in BP, and increase in diuresis.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#129257 Mar 17, 2013
phaines wrote:
lisinopril isnt a diuretic...I take that and "hydrochlorothiazide " which IS a diuretic.
I also take these but is combined into one pill.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#129258 Mar 17, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!!! She loves me just the way that I am!!! I passed inspection!!!... iw ...
I knew you would...

DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#129260 Mar 17, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey skipper have a happy birthday ... i bet your useing roman numbers by now ya old coot ... your older then most of my underwear now ...
We win now and have cake and ice cream for skipper's birthday.....iw...

Hi ola and jeffrey.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#129261 Mar 17, 2013
Tis a great day for the SHAMROCK !
I'm going to the parade in South Boston and I'll hit a few pubs over there and hoist a few.
God bless you all, and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

IIW .... Irish Indies Win.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#129262 Mar 17, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>We win now and have cake and ice cream for skipper's birthday.....iw...
Hi ola and jeffrey.
hi Emma .......... iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#129263 Mar 17, 2013
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
By Golly You're right
Lisinopril
Competitively inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme; prevents angiotensin I conversion to angiotensin II, a potent vasoconstrictor that also stimulates aldosterone secretion. Results in decrease in sodium and fluid retention, decrease in BP, and increase in diuresis.
... hey i take that and some of the other ones you mentioned ... i just read the side effects and as long as it says no anal leakage i take them ... iw ...

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#129264 Mar 17, 2013
I am last

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#129265 Mar 17, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
I am last
... luv that new avatar ... how much is that dogie in the toilet ... funny stuff there jdmdusa ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#129267 Mar 17, 2013
Came back to take the lead....DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#129268 Mar 17, 2013
Mike and I are online at the same time to win now.....iw....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#129269 Mar 17, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I are online at the same time to win now.....iw....
.. when were together nothing can beat miss M...A... and me its like a super power ... afternoon to my gal M...A... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 5 min SweLL GirL 13,006
Donald Trump 2016 (Mar '16) 10 min ouch 231
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 24 min Roxie Rose 22,767
News No pocket change: Va. man delivers 300,000 penn... 27 min Hmm 11
Grace is that "U"? 29 min SweLL GirL 51
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 31 min Rider on the Storm 2,907
True False Game (Jun '11) 32 min SweLL GirL 13,490
What Turns You Off? 36 min streetglidehoney 108
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 56 min Lots Of No Shows 68,067
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr On the Radio 209,812
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 9 hr andet1987 6,096
More from around the web