Comments
126,181 - 126,200 of 137,497 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#129218 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody needs some lovin.. I preferr mine sober..
Well sober sounds better... But...... LOL.... IW.....

I hope things have settled down for YOU now... Its been a few days.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#129219 Mar 16, 2013
kid gloves wrote:
Hey Skipper
Happy 70th..or is it 71st
I didn't know he was quiet that old.Thought he was a few years younger..That is just a number..Anyway..

Happy Birthday Skipper..
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#129220 Mar 16, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
.. aren't you supposed to be in bed ?
sleeep, sleeep .. kiwi.
IW
phew......yer watch-swinging worked that time.....we're watching you carefully from now on. ah....that was a watch wasn't it?

Level 9

Location hidden

#129221 Mar 16, 2013
Warning! Warning!
Dream Team wins and no one can catch them..DTW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#129222 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Warning! Warning!
slightly untrue!
Bus Driver

Marietta, GA

#129223 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Warning! Warning!
Sounds like a "ROBOT" that I use to know. As I remember, the robot was right most of the time, but I'm sure the Indies, TTTTi's, Ghost team, Silas and Barney, and all the other Teams ans Non-Team are sure planning to give them a run for their money. Only time will tell.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#129224 Mar 16, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricanes are my favorite..... Haven't had one in about 15 years though.... Lucky YOU.... I am going to have to go on the prowl to find someone so I can get loving.... LMAO..... IW
(c8
Easy Lovin is a frozen concoction that I buy...but hey sometimes prowling can be fun too...=)... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#129225 Mar 16, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
Hello to all the glorious people of LPW! I'm probably a forgotten face already, but don't worry I pretty much remember most of the familiar faces here :)
DTW
Hi NotaGoth, it's so nice to see you here again. How's life treating you. I hope that the work load is not too much. If so maybe things will get easier in the summer time.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#129226 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody needs some lovin.. I preferr mine sober..
Im sorry that you are having a tough time...I didn't have a drink for 17 yrs...my choice to set good example for my kids but they are grown...my sweetie has a few mixed drinks every night but I only occasionally do... iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#129227 Mar 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry that you are having a tough time...I didn't have a drink for 17 yrs...my choice to set good example for my kids but they are grown...my sweetie has a few mixed drinks every night but I only occasionally do... iw ...
I haven't drunk any since 81 when my husband was murdered.First in years..Drinking was involved in his death. Now this one gets drunk today and on top of his meds..He hadn't done this in awhile..

DTW

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#129228 Mar 16, 2013
... hey skipper have a happy birthday ... i bet your useing roman numbers by now ya old coot ... your older then most of my underwear now ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#129229 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't drunk any since 81 when my husband was murdered.First in years..Drinking was involved in his death. Now this one gets drunk today and on top of his meds..He hadn't done this in awhile..
DTW
Again, I'm sorry you are experiencing this...sometimes you have to make tough choices & just do what's best for you... iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#129230 Mar 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey skipper have a happy birthday ... i bet your useing roman numbers by now ya old coot ... your older then most of my underwear now ...
haha....and as full of holes!

Level 9

Location hidden

#129231 Mar 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
Hey there Mike.Just wondering where you was at and here you are (~:

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#129232 Mar 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy Lovin is a frozen concoction that I buy...but hey sometimes prowling can be fun too...=)... iw ...
LMAO... I better crawl my way out of the ditch.... And get my mind straight...LOL... Have YOU ever had that margarita and beer mix stuff? I don't know what exactly it is called but its good... That is what I had about a month ago... That and skinny bikins.... Vodka and vitamin water any flavor... Hey its early maybe I can still go on the prowl....LOL...(Right to my couch)

Level 9

Location hidden

#129233 Mar 16, 2013
OH....... IW..........

(c8
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#129234 Mar 16, 2013
Hey Skipper .. Happy Birthday !... how do you find a cake big enough for all those candles ... I hope you have a fire extinguisher handy, just in case.
At least the house will be warm.

IW

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#129235 Mar 16, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Hey Skipper .. Happy Birthday !... how do you find a cake big enough for all those candles ... I hope you have a fire extinguisher handy, just in case.
At least the house will be warm.
IW
... i could see a glow in the sky ... hey ya little mick i was lookin for ya just wanna say HAPPY ST. PADD'IES TA YA ... i just played a bunch of diddies at the bar ... i thinkin i dedicated one to ya ... wanna see my LUCKY CHARM ... iw ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#129236 Mar 16, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO... I better crawl my way out of the ditch.... And get my mind straight...LOL... Have YOU ever had that margarita and beer mix stuff? I don't know what exactly it is called but its good... That is what I had about a month ago... That and skinny bikins.... Vodka and vitamin water any flavor... Hey its early maybe I can still go on the prowl....LOL...(Right to my couch)
never had that...vitamin water!?!?!? that sounds healthy...bleck haha...I occasionally went out & painted the town before I met my sugar bear & he's not into all that...now we're usually tucked in shortly after dark...sometimes envy friends that still go out dancing but then they come home lonely SO ...I'M good =)... iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#129237 Mar 16, 2013
Hey I'm heading for bed/couch..

Happy Paddy day
http://youtu.be/Z7yNCEUNWyM

Good night y'all

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 6 min Big dawg 413
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min the wandering girl 145,323
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 23 min the wandering girl 6,535
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 24 min the wandering girl 5,896
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 27 min the wandering girl 17,570
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 29 min the wandering girl 8,969
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 30 min the wandering girl 77,243
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr Sublime1 18,605
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
Fergson Police Dept. 7 hr Parden Pard 358
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••