125,821 - 125,840 of 137,483 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#128784 Mar 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
did ya get my sunshades for the tequila sunrise?...iw
... and a cabanna boy to help with the lotion ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#128785 Mar 5, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
hi Krypt and FC ..........iw
HHHEEELLLOOOOOOOOoooo, Jeffrey ... top of the morning to you ... Wishing you an awesome day! but --->

LPW ... DTW

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#128786 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... and a cabanna boy to help with the lotion ...
I'm THERE!!!...iw

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#128787 Mar 5, 2013
Good morning everyone in Texas time zone and afternoon in eastern time zone ... Enjoy your day ...

soap opera time post ...

LPW ... DTW ...

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#128788 Mar 5, 2013
Hello all you off beaters!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128789 Mar 5, 2013
you'll always greet an indie,
no matter where you roam.
cuz when you meet an indie,
they'll make you feel at home.

Indies Forever !

IW

... daze of summer ...

#128790 Mar 5, 2013
... hey i got the beat ... iw ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#128791 Mar 5, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN' on this Tuesday Evening.. Hey, WHO wants to goooooo to Red Lobster for Din-Din??.
Ummmmm, SKIPPER, pleeeeaaaase leave your harpoon at home this time, Okay??.. INDIES ROCKIN'...IW. LPW..(bet'cha a Hush Puppy)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128792 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey i got the beat ... iw ...
you got the beat, but where's the beef ?.... whoa dobbin !

IW

... daze of summer ...

#128793 Mar 5, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> you got the beat, but where's the beef ?.... whoa dobbin !
IW
... hey Jeffery im lookin for a cabanna boy for ola ... pay ain't much but the tips are huge ... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#128794 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... miss M...A... will do lunch by the poolside today and have a few afternoon adult drinks ... whilst we winneth ... iw ... don't worry M...A... i got them tiny umbrellas ya like ... iw ...
Hi Mike. We win now......iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128795 Mar 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN' on this Tuesday Evening.. Hey, WHO wants to goooooo to Red Lobster for Din-Din??.
Ummmmm, SKIPPER, pleeeeaaaase leave your harpoon at home this time, Okay??.. INDIES ROCKIN'...IW. LPW..(bet'cha a Hush Puppy)
Indies always rockin'

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128796 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey Jeffery im lookin for a cabanna boy for ola ... pay ain't much but the tips are huge ... iw ...
what do I gotta do ?

IW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128797 Mar 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm THERE!!!...iw
Hi just_ola, so good to see you here. Hopefully you are having a good day. I'll let CA know you are out here on the path trying hard to keep the Dream Team out of the lead.

CA's not competeing right now, he's at the Clubhouse downstairs in the computer room listening to that Swedish singer Carola, you know the one that came here for the anniversary party August 14th, anyway he listening to her sing, but this time in Swedish singing "When leaves fall" but in Swedish. Here I'll show you on my cell phone:

Anyway, there's no words on the screen so he needs to jump back to another video for the words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

CA heard that a Swedish exchange student might be coming to the town just down the road during Spring Break and visit LPW! Land and so he's reviewing the little Swedish he knows and is hoping to talk with the Swedish exchange student for awhile.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#128798 Mar 5, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> what do I gotta do ?
IW
keep the tequila sunrises comin...iw

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#128799 Mar 5, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi just_ola, so good to see you here. Hopefully you are having a good day. I'll let CA know you are out here on the path trying hard to keep the Dream Team out of the lead.
CA's not competeing right now, he's at the Clubhouse downstairs in the computer room listening to that Swedish singer Carola, you know the one that came here for the anniversary party August 14th, anyway he listening to her sing, but this time in Swedish singing "When leaves fall" but in Swedish. Here I'll show you on my cell phone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zsiI30Prv3sXX
Anyway, there's no words on the screen so he needs to jump back to another video for the words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
CA heard that a Swedish exchange student might be coming to the town just down the road during Spring Break and visit LPW! Land and so he's reviewing the little Swedish he knows and is hoping to talk with the Swedish exchange student for awhile.
we had a foreign exchange student here in the neighborhood from Germany...he still comes back for visits =)...iw
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128801 Mar 5, 2013
It's sure hard for CA to find Swedish exchange students. This is the second one he knows about in 25 years nearby. The first was in a town only 30 miles away and CA heard about that one in a news story about how that very night they were going to do a talk in town about their entire school year.

CA went there and found out they were leaving early in the morning to go back to Sweden so only got to talk about 5 minutes, mostly in English, so CA didn't get much Swedish practice time, only a few words.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128804 Mar 5, 2013
(Walking to the Clubhouse for dinner.)

Hey, looks like LPW! Manage has hired a three piece band to play outside the Clubhouse.

(TD walking by)

Hi CA, oh my! They are really good for just being a THREE PIECE BAND.

CA and TD about to walk into the Clubhouse, stops and takes another look. Hey, that the guy that put the "Fuzz" into the "Fuzz guitar sound" years ago. That's David Allan!

TD: I better go and tell Mike and Sam, they will most likely want to come by and listen to them play.

... daze of summer ...

#128805 Mar 5, 2013
CA ... we don't invite dreamers ... i knows ya mean well but come on a dreamer ... iw ... i just tied a pork chop round old sams neck so's them dawgs will play with him ...

... daze of summer ...

#128806 Mar 5, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> what do I gotta do ?
IW
... just grab one of them paint rollers and slather some lotion on the backs ... when they turn over double the amount of lotion ... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min The Dude 115,158
Word Association. (Nov '10) 4 min Nfreebird 16,621
Fergson Police Dept. 4 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 338
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min Nfreebird 26,206
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 5 min Nfreebird 6,265
Something Different 7 min 75 Scorpio 122
What's your tip for the day? 10 min Rose of Tralee 795
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min ---Word Woman--- 18,490
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 32 min ---Word Woman--- 227
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 145,074