Comments
125,781 - 125,800 of 137,483 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128741 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Morning all (or Mytten Da as they say in Cornish). This time difference is really handy to grab wins whilst the rest of you snooze. Trust all are having a great weekend.....IW
We snooze, we lose, well almost. Thanks for covering for us sleeping Indies. Tony a job well done.

IW!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128742 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to work. Any news on Sipper - I know he posted that time is short form him: don't know if anyone is in touch with him aside from on here?
I sent him a Topix E-Mail the day he was leaveing. No answer so I think he left Topix completely, instead of a slow leave and reading the "Goodbye posts" and final E-Mails.

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#128743 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Everybody, I had to walk by this computer on my way to bed and just had to see what yall was up to, hope you all had a good weekend.

IW!

Oh yeah, I meant to ask, anybody know who that is parked outside in that big sleek Cadillac with the Miami license plate?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128745 Mar 3, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Hey Everybody, I had to walk by this computer on my way to bed and just had to see what yall was up to, hope you all had a good weekend.
IW!
Oh yeah, I meant to ask, anybody know who that is parked outside in that big sleek Cadillac with the Miami license plate?
oooooooh no ...... he's here.
where's my anxiety pills ?.... will somebody wake up that guard dog ?

IW

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128746 Mar 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> oooooooh no ...... he's here.
where's my anxiety pills ?.... will somebody wake up that guard dog ?
IW
Mytten Da Jeffrey - off you go to bed now and I'll hold the fort...IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128747 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mytten Da Jeffrey - off you go to bed now and I'll hold the fort...IW
Good morning Tony. So good to see you so "Wide Eyed And Bushy Tailed".

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128748 Mar 4, 2013
Mike has some very good "One Hit Wonders" songs starting with the letter "M" over on the Juke Box at the LPW! Clubhouse sports bar GMGMIKE'S.

Tony, you should listen to them, they are really good, at least I liked them "Back in the day".

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128749 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Mike has some very good "One Hit Wonders" songs starting with the letter "M" over on the Juke Box at the LPW! Clubhouse sports bar GMGMIKE'S.
Tony, you should listen to them, they are really good, at least I liked them "Back in the day".
Morning CA - I'll nip over and take a look....IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128750 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning CA - I'll nip over and take a look....IW
When these came out, did they become "One Hit Wonders" as well on your side of the pond?

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128751 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
When these came out, did they become "One Hit Wonders" as well on your side of the pond?
Some did - Toni Basil & Hey Macarema (or whatever, never liked that one!) did, although top ten rather than No 1s - one of the others I've never heard. There is a pretty big overlap to this side of the pond (and vice versa), although not many of the country stuff (Alan Jackson, Toby Keith,Zac Brown Band) make it except for one hit (5 O'Clock Somewhere, I Love this Bar and Knee Deep were their respective hits). Jimmy Buffet has been more successful over here, but not to the extent as in the States.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#128752 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some did - Toni Basil & Hey Macarema (or whatever, never liked that one!) did, although top ten rather than No 1s - one of the others I've never heard. There is a pretty big overlap to this side of the pond (and vice versa), although not many of the country stuff (Alan Jackson, Toby Keith,Zac Brown Band) make it except for one hit (5 O'Clock Somewhere, I Love this Bar and Knee Deep were their respective hits). Jimmy Buffet has been more successful over here, but not to the extent as in the States.
Aftermornin' T.....

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128753 Mar 4, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Aftermornin' T.....
Hi there Bitb - trust you have a fine autumnal day in Kiwiland....IW

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#128754 Mar 4, 2013
me again
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#128755 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Bitb - trust you have a fine autumnal day in Kiwiland....IW
It's been brilliant so far,more like mid-summer. Here tell it's been a bit shitty up your way.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128756 Mar 4, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>It's been brilliant so far,more like mid-summer. Here tell it's been a bit shitty up your way.
No "bit" about it - it's been horrible for months! Rain and gales in my part of the country (with flooding to go with them), snow elsewhere. This last week is about the first dry spell we've had since the beginning of December: the sun has even decided to put in an appearance, so I'm off to finish the anti-fouling on the boat before it goes back in the water next week.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#128757 Mar 4, 2013
Good Monday Morning Post...IW

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#128759 Mar 4, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> oh ola, I cherish your opinion ... you're smart, witty and besides, you're an indie.
IW
Yep,,,,, she sho nuff is...

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#128760 Mar 4, 2013
I'm Back for a little while...
reason number one...Because I missed ya'll

reason number two..Its cold outside

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128761 Mar 4, 2013
skipper wrote:
I'm Back for a little while...
reason number one...Because I missed ya'll
reason number two..Its cold outside
Great to see you Skipper, even if you have brought the nightmare team in after you. Have a good one...IW

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#128762 Mar 4, 2013
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,,,,, she sho nuff is...
shucks...Jeffrey wanted to borrow money...what CHOO want? lol...iw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Grace Nerissa 35,957
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 6 min CJ Rocker 6,530
OMG! Just look at this! 18 min Grace Nerissa 35
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 33 min Silly times 77,234
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 37 min Silly times 8,952
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 41 min Silly times 1,265
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min wichita-rick 145,087
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 793
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 3 hr Bill 221
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 18,456
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••