Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128729 Mar 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
SUMbuddy thinks we're all nuts...incorrect! It takes alotta smartz to chew thru these straps every mornin'...iw
ha ha ha, you're right, ola .......... iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128730 Mar 3, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,yes,yes!!........h e said something to the effect that if you got some 8 inch heels you would be almost 6 feet and grow to be a stand out in the titty bar revue..........um..I think?...it has been awhile. Feel free to correct...
no, he said that I could wind up 6 feet under ... but I think I'd rather go for the boat ride.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128731 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Morning all (or Mytten Da as they say in Cornish). This time difference is really handy to grab wins whilst the rest of you snooze. Trust all are having a great weekend.....IW
hi tony .... good plan.

IW

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#128732 Mar 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> hi tony .... good plan.
IW
Seems to work. Any news on Sipper - I know he posted that time is short form him: don't know if anyone is in touch with him aside from on here?

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Southampton, UK

#128733 Mar 3, 2013
Whoops, Skipper and I forgot...IW.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128734 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to work. Any news on Sipper - I know he posted that time is short form him: don't know if anyone is in touch with him aside from on here?
no, sorry to say that there is no more news ... we all miss his humorous ways ... he was like a founding father here.
Hope all is well over there.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128735 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have heard & he might pop in now & again...maybe he'd pop in if we keep it light...Im sure he doesnt want to hear doom & gloom...maybe just treat him like we always have...thats just MY opinion which isnt worth much these days...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128736 Mar 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Have heard & he might pop in now & again...maybe he'd pop in if we keep it light...Im sure he doesnt want to hear doom & gloom...maybe just treat him like we always have...thats just MY opinion which isnt worth much these days...iw
oh ola, I cherish your opinion ... you're smart, witty and besides, you're an indie.

IW
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#128737 Mar 3, 2013
Hi Jeffrey, Hi tony,
Hi Ola... did you go for toenails of baby pink or tangerine?

Hope we all had a good weekend... and have a good week.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128738 Mar 3, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hi Jeffrey, Hi tony,
IW
hi Stocking ..... thnx and U 2 .......... iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#128739 Mar 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> oh ola, I cherish your opinion ... you're smart, witty and besides, you're an indie.
IW
awwwwww shucksss...wait...you wanna borrow money, right?...lol...iw

Level 8

Location hidden

#128740 Mar 3, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hi Jeffrey, Hi tony,
IW
actually they are tokyo rose ...i got some things done...HIS daughter is coming to visit soon & i want everything just right...a blessed week to you too...-)))...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128741 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Morning all (or Mytten Da as they say in Cornish). This time difference is really handy to grab wins whilst the rest of you snooze. Trust all are having a great weekend.....IW
We snooze, we lose, well almost. Thanks for covering for us sleeping Indies. Tony a job well done.

IW!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128742 Mar 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent him a Topix E-Mail the day he was leaveing. No answer so I think he left Topix completely, instead of a slow leave and reading the "Goodbye posts" and final E-Mails.

Since: May 12

Ripley, TN

#128743 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Everybody, I had to walk by this computer on my way to bed and just had to see what yall was up to, hope you all had a good weekend.

IW!

Oh yeah, I meant to ask, anybody know who that is parked outside in that big sleek Cadillac with the Miami license plate?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128745 Mar 3, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Hey Everybody, I had to walk by this computer on my way to bed and just had to see what yall was up to, hope you all had a good weekend.
IW!
Oh yeah, I meant to ask, anybody know who that is parked outside in that big sleek Cadillac with the Miami license plate?
oooooooh no ...... he's here.
where's my anxiety pills ?.... will somebody wake up that guard dog ?

IW

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Southampton, UK

#128746 Mar 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> oooooooh no ...... he's here.
where's my anxiety pills ?.... will somebody wake up that guard dog ?
IW
Mytten Da Jeffrey - off you go to bed now and I'll hold the fort...IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128747 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mytten Da Jeffrey - off you go to bed now and I'll hold the fort...IW
Good morning Tony. So good to see you so "Wide Eyed And Bushy Tailed".

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128748 Mar 4, 2013
Mike has some very good "One Hit Wonders" songs starting with the letter "M" over on the Juke Box at the LPW! Clubhouse sports bar GMGMIKE'S.

Tony, you should listen to them, they are really good, at least I liked them "Back in the day".

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Southampton, UK

#128749 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Mike has some very good "One Hit Wonders" songs starting with the letter "M" over on the Juke Box at the LPW! Clubhouse sports bar GMGMIKE'S.
Tony, you should listen to them, they are really good, at least I liked them "Back in the day".
Morning CA - I'll nip over and take a look....IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Rock School 197,829
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Dogen 205,460
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min Jennifer Renee 19,892
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min Bear Claws 59,995
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 18 min positronium 702
2words into 2new words (May '12) 19 min Just Bev 3,920
News Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new... 23 min beatlesinthebog 13
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr A Columbian 33,356
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Northbound 8,868
More from around the web