Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128706 Mar 2, 2013
ketaseII wrote:
Whats the topic here
topic ?.... we don't got no topic ... we just got us.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128707 Mar 2, 2013
ketaseII wrote:
Whats the topic here
we are discussing the worlds problems & should have them solved any day now...should i paint my toenails baby Im hot pink? or takes two to tango tangerine?...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128708 Mar 2, 2013
ketaseII wrote:
Whats the topic here
Please see the August 14th anniversary for all years, as that is when LPW! Management explains things to guests, News Crews, and returning contestants.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#128709 Mar 2, 2013
Winning...(c8..... IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128711 Mar 2, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see the August 14th anniversary for all years, as that is when LPW! Management explains things to guests, News Crews, and returning contestants.
... hey CA what ya ben doing i tried to reply back to you a couple times and i got that red please refrean thing (don't say this out loud but we could call big nose ifin there's foul play) i hope jeffery didn't hear that ... i gotta go back and check senority who's been an indie longer ... hmmmmm see some neebies wanted to ride the vega ... i just laffed and shook my head no ... neebies isn't the summer retreat and edumacation nekkid pool party goin on this year ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128712 Mar 2, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey CA what ya ben doing i tried to reply back to you a couple times and i got that red please refrean thing (don't say this out loud but we could call big nose ifin there's foul play) i hope jeffery didn't hear that ... i gotta go back and check senority who's been an indie longer ... hmmmmm see some neebies wanted to ride the vega ... i just laffed and shook my head no ... neebies isn't the summer retreat and edumacation nekkid pool party goin on this year ...
don't you dare get big nose back on this thread, Mike ... p-l-e-a-s-e !
don't you remember what he said to me about six feet ?
i would expect that from the kiwi, but not from you, Mike.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128713 Mar 2, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey CA what ya ben doing i tried to reply back to you a couple times and i got that red please refrean thing (don't say this out loud but we could call big nose ifin there's foul play) i hope jeffery didn't hear that ... i gotta go back and check senority who's been an indie longer ... hmmmmm see some neebies wanted to ride the vega ... i just laffed and shook my head no ... neebies isn't the summer retreat and edumacation nekkid pool party goin on this year ...
Yes, Bus Driver told me just the other day just how scary it is to have Newbies riding on the Newbies Training Bus. I would sure be scared letting them borrow the yellow Vega and drive it to town.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128714 Mar 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't you dare get big nose back on this thread, Mike ... p-l-e-a-s-e !
IW
Don't worry too much Jeffrey, I'll pass the word to the Indies that if anyone sees Big Nose, we will say that you are in the Black Forest part of LPW! Land. Maybe Big Nose will get lost in there for awhile.

Hopefully the Dreamers will go along and not spill the beans to Big Nose about just where you might really be at that time.

“..she was the ONLY person..”

Since: Jun 08

...Trump could have beat.....

#128715 Mar 2, 2013
...big noz...?

btw...dtw....
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128716 Mar 2, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry too much Jeffrey, I'll pass the word to the Indies that if anyone sees Big Nose, we will say that you are in the Black Forest part of LPW! Land. Maybe Big Nose will get lost in there for awhile.
Hopefully the Dreamers will go along and not spill the beans to Big Nose about just where you might really be at that time.
thnx CA ... I don't know what's come over Mike ... do you think it's too much suds, maybe ?

IW

Buffalo, NY

#128718 Mar 2, 2013
... ya know big nose the fine eyetalin man who comes up here every once in a while from miami ... ole jeffery got on his bad side and word has it he wants to make jeffery a hollywood movie star says he's got a contract for him ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#128719 Mar 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> thnx CA ... I don't know what's come over Mike ... do you think it's too much suds, maybe ?
IW
... hey can i put that on the oxymoron thread ... "too much suds" ...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128720 Mar 2, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... ya know big nose the fine eyetalin man who comes up here every once in a while from miami ... ole jeffery got on his bad side and word has it he wants to make jeffery a hollywood movie star says he's got a contract for him ... iw ...
Listen, Mike ... if big nose is around here, then I'm outa here ... I'm going to bed and crawl under the covers, after I wake up that mangy, lazy guard dog that you sold me ... all he does is eat and sleep all day long.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128721 Mar 2, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Listen, Mike ... if big nose is around here, then I'm outa here ... I'm going to bed and crawl under the covers, after I wake up that mangy, lazy guard dog that you sold me ... all he does is eat and sleep all day long.
IW
Check under the bed first, just to be safe.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128722 Mar 2, 2013
So that reminds me, do you know why the "Boogie Man" checks under the bed before bedtime?

Answer: He's checking for Chuck Norris.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#128723 Mar 3, 2013
Morning all (or Mytten Da as they say in Cornish). This time difference is really handy to grab wins whilst the rest of you snooze. Trust all are having a great weekend.....IW

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#128724 Mar 3, 2013
I won!

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#128725 Mar 3, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
I won!
'Tis but a momentary thing...IW.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#128726 Mar 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't you dare get big nose back on this thread, Mike ... p-l-e-a-s-e !
IW
Yes,yes,yes!!........he said something to the effect that if you got some 8 inch heels you would be almost 6 feet and grow to be a stand out in the titty bar revue..........um..I think?...it has been awhile. Feel free to correct...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128728 Mar 3, 2013
SUMbuddy thinks we're all nuts...incorrect! It takes alotta smartz to chew thru these straps every mornin'...iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 13 min whatever 17,313
noticed it was red 15 min North Mountain 178
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 16 min North Mountain 738
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 30 min david 7,131
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 37 min whatimeisit 6,669
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min wichita-rick 230,698
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 54 min whatimeisit 3,918
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr North Mountain 8,254
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr Notification 1,349
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr North Mountain 35,005