Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#128662 Mar 1, 2013
Hi everyone.
Staggering to the last post ...
busy day yesterday ... had my birthday tea with loads of relatives who showed up, then went out on the town with friends ..... basically knackered today from eating then drinking ..... but not too knackered to take a win.

Have a good weekend.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#128663 Mar 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hi everyone.
busy day yesterday ... had my birthday tea with loads of relatives who showed up, then went out on the town with friends ..... basically knackered today from eating then drinking ..... but not too knackered to take a win.
Have a good weekend.
IW
Happy Birthday!!!...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128664 Mar 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hi everyone.
Have a good weekend.
IW
out on the town, eh ?.... that'l lern ya !.. whippersnacker !.. hee, hee.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128665 Mar 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'... TGIF.!!! SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER PARTY at the Clubhouse.. retro 70'S. Love beads tie-dye, afros, see through shirts, bell bottoms, Biker duds, and Flowers in your hair!!...Be there or be square!! INDIES ROCKIN'...IW...LPW (bet'cha a Toke)...WHAT???
you tell em, Chick.
IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128666 Mar 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday!!!...iw
u r such a nice indie ,,,,,,,,,, iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128667 Mar 1, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> jealousy will get you nowhere !
IW
... ok then let me barrow thems leo-tards for a spell ... down beatle nos im not gonna rastle ya ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#128668 Mar 1, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> u r such a nice indie ,,,,,,,,,, iw
... looks can be deceiving ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#128669 Mar 1, 2013
... MISS M...A... don't forget to buy me sumthang at the mall twomarro when ya goes with your sister ... your the best ... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128670 Mar 1, 2013
Hi Mike. I hope you and Emma are having a very nice day. Looks like I'll do a few more hours comnpeteing on the path, then dinner at the Chubhouse, then across the hallway to the sports bar, your GMFGMIKE'S for all the TGIF day things going on there.

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#128671 Mar 1, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> u r such a nice indie ,,,,,,,,,, iw
U SO swEEt...=)))...iw

...here THAT, mike! I can BE swEEt!!!...D~

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#128672 Mar 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... looks can be deceiving ... iw ...
sheesh I gotta learn to read ahead...

stix & stones...on ya head!!!...iw

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#128673 Mar 1, 2013
a DOG collar, Emma, buy MIKE a DOG collar, cause he's headed for the DOG house...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128674 Mar 1, 2013
(About to finish up competing on the path for the night, sees a Newbies about to try to get around him.)

Pretending to not notice that a Newbies is running towards him coming from the back very fast. CA adjust his speed so that the nearby tree will be next to him as the Newbie tries to pass.

(Thinks to himself) Well it's not "OLD TIMER'S DAY" where they can do the path like in the old days, but why waste a very good opertunity.

Just as the NEWBIE tries to pass CA, CA throws out a hip for a perfect "Hip Bump" sending the Newbie into the tree.

Well that will teach him not to try a pass this late in the day.

(Heads over to the Clubhouse for dinner, hears singing coming from the dining room.)

TD: Hi CA what's up?

CA: Looks like one of the singing groups scheduled for either the Ballroom or Mike's Bar is waiting their turn to perform tonight and have already started to sing in the dining room, it looks like the group "Mouth and MacNeal".

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128677 Mar 2, 2013
Diving in for a quick win from across the pond whilst all you good people sleep - IW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#128678 Mar 2, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ok then let me barrow thems leo-tards for a spell ... down beatle nos im not gonna rastle ya ... iw ...
That's a relief!.......so to speak......but about that stinky,rumour has it he's into a little uncle wrasslin'!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#128679 Mar 2, 2013
'ankle'.....sorry

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#128680 Mar 2, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.
Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.
Love ya'll...Bye
I understand. I will miss you. Heaven is sure beautiful I believe because if it wasn't my dad would have returned. He has been there since 1997.

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#128681 Mar 2, 2013
GM LPW'ers!!! Quite chilly here this morn...Im bout ready to start complaining about the heat!!!...iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128682 Mar 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
GM LPW'ers!!! Quite chilly here this morn...Im bout ready to start complaining about the heat!!!...iw
complaining won't get you nowhere ... go out and chop some wood.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128683 Mar 2, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Diving in for a quick win from across the pond whilst all you good people sleep - IW
hi tony .... nice to see you.......... iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min replaytime 159,624
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 22 min Grace Nerissa 267
Scatter Brains: 25 min Grace Nerissa 5
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 37 min Grace Nerissa 8,285
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 40 min Holmes 20,400
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 41 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,840
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 42 min Grace Nerissa 31,714
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 43 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,903
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr lightbeamrider 161,030
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Camilla 335
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 3 hr Crazy Jae 8,281
News Shia LaBeouf says celebs are "enslaved" in late... 6 hr beatlesinafog 4
More from around the web