<quoted text>My day is good, Mike. We win for the weekend......iw
Hi ola.
hey sweetie...we went to the movies tonight...iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128497 Feb 23, 2013
Good morning everyone. Welcome to the weekend!

You worked all week for it, now it's time to just relax, go to the Clubhouse for fresh donuts and breakfast. Then a nice walk on the LPW! path competeing but mainly getting to relax in the very nice weather while getting to talk with old and new friends. Maybe even meet one or two of the Newbies trainee's as their training class is scheduled for some practice training walks.

For those of you from the really old days here, this would be a good day to turn the direction signs out on the path.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128499 Feb 23, 2013
Good Morning...

A walk along the path is really what one needs to start the day off..Saying hello to everyone there as we enjoy the bright beautiful day that God has given us.Looking at all his beauty and been bless that we have this day and showing the love me have for one another.

Have a Great Day beautiful people.((HUGS))

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128500 Feb 23, 2013
Good Morning all you grrreat posters .. you too beatles.

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128501 Feb 23, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.
Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.
Love ya'll...Bye
... Though much is taken, much abides; and though ...
... We are not now that strength which in old days ...
... Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are:...
... One equal temper of heroic hearts,...
... Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will ...
... To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yeild.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#128502 Feb 23, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.
Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.
Love ya'll...Bye
Will miss racing (and winning) you Skipper.
You get done what you wanna do. All the best.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128503 Feb 23, 2013
SKIPPER :
Skipper was the originator of the Dream Team, which started all this joyful foolishness.
CA and myself started the rebel Independents ..(indies), to go against the mighty Dream Team, which further escalated this foolishness.
Then other teams developed : the Ghost team, the TTTTi team, and others, which further added to this foolishness.
But now, without the originator, I fear that the thrill has gone .. I believe that there will finally be a "Last Post".

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#128504 Feb 23, 2013
I had a nice day, ola. Mike and I win for the evening....iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#128505 Feb 23, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day, ola. Mike and I win for the evening....iw
Im glad sweetie =)))

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#128508 Feb 23, 2013
Hello!
Winning!

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#128509 Feb 23, 2013
I will accept this for the skipper...God bless..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#128510 Feb 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'...On this FRIDAY NITE..
PARTY..at the NIGHT OWL SALOON..for FlowerChild.. continuing her BIRTHDAY WEEK!!..
Just drop by..have a drink..give Flower a (((HUG)))..and buy her s drink..am having the food catered.. COME and have FUN!!..
INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW ( betcha a Party Hat)
Thanks for the party, CC ... it was a good time ... hav some love beads left over ... meet you at the saloon ----> over there ... come on ...

LPW ... DTW

Buffalo, NY

#128511 Feb 23, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
SKIPPER :
Skipper was the originator of the Dream Team, which started all this joyful foolishness.
CA and myself started the rebel Independents ..(indies), to go against the mighty Dream Team, which further escalated this foolishness.
Then other teams developed : the Ghost team, the TTTTi team, and others, which further added to this foolishness.
But now, without the originator, I fear that the thrill has gone .. I believe that there will finally be a "Last Post".
IW
... im gonna keep this going it just wouldn't be right to stop now ... and besides i think skipper would do the same ... IW ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#128512 Feb 23, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Hello Skipper ... just wanted to let you know I've always known this to be "Skipper's" thread and have had a blast playing here ... always seeing who was in the lead the longest knowing there'd never be the "last" post, lol ... one of the few threads with no fussin' which is very cool and it'll stay that way ... thank you for having me here and I'm glad to of made your acquaintance and the acquaintance of the others who goof around and have fun ... you're a gentleman and a scholar ... hope your health issues are a bay and your take it easy from hereon in ... I really am at a loss for words now so I'll just stop and say I wish the best for you ... May God be with you ~ FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#128513 Feb 23, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... im gonna keep this going it just wouldn't be right to stop now ... and besides i think skipper would do the same ... IW ...
I didn't see your post while I was thinking of whether or not I was going to hit enter for a long time ... what I was feeling and what I was writing just wasn't computing ... I finally just hit enter ... I think you're right, Michael ...

DTW ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#128514 Feb 23, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
I will accept this for the skipper...God bless..
Had thought of that myself..So here goes for my good buddy skipper...Take care my friend..DTW

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#128515 Feb 23, 2013
Ok I am NOT a part of any teams but can I get a win in, In Honor of Skipper....

Buffalo, NY

#128516 Feb 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see your post while I was thinking of whether or not I was going to hit enter for a long time ... what I was feeling and what I was writing just wasn't computing ... I finally just hit enter ... I think you're right, Michael ...
DTW ...
... yep iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#128517 Feb 23, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Ok I am NOT a part of any teams but can I get a win in, In Honor of Skipper....
DTW

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#128518 Feb 24, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Won't be the same without you Skipper - all the very best for the time you have left. Here's hoping it may be longer than you think. However, have to get the IW win in anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Blitzking 131,790
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min veteran of war god 25,495
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 13 min Old Sam 2,927
How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread? (Jan '09) 19 min Old Sam 6,813
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 19 min -CatCiao- 222
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 20 min Old Sam 4,312
Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts 21 min -CatCiao- 19
Is it possible to....... 25 min Dr Wu 515
True or False Game 45 min Old Sam 1,242
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 152,347
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr -Lea- 70
More from around the web