Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.
Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.
Love ya'll...Bye
It's been a hell of a ride!!!
Krypteia

Workington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.
Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.
Love ya'll...Bye
Bloody hell mate I'm glad your home I've been away a while did ask after you sorry to hear you not been well mate,

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
I will miss you very much..HUGS...Keeping you in my heart,thoughts and prayers..Love ya too.
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Onya mate.....thanks for the humour. Chin up!

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Skipper you hang in there we arent going untill the Lord says its time..He still performs miracles today as he did in his day..Just ask him..I havent met you and sorry its this way but I have seen you post here and over in Orlando as well..We all love you,and we will miss your bright words but you will not be forgotten because you have made a place in our hearts thats not easy forgotten..
Praying for you and you pray as well.If and when God says its time know that when you get there just look for me for I will be there too..Love you..Lets not say goodbye lets say later when we see each other again..Together again to part no more..God bless you.dear friend..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

mid morning post ... Good morning all ...
Enjoy your TGIF ...

LPW ... DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Hi Skipper. Nice to see you are out of the Hospital. Glad you had fun on the path talking with friends and of course competing. Wishing you did not feel the need to leave, but I fully understand, sometimes the "Real World" things call.

It has been a honor to know you, at least as far as one can know another in the computer world. Maybe you can visit a few times every so often.

Sending you an E-Mail.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
There are no Georgia Peaches better than you dear Skipper.

Take care and may the Good Lord shine upon you.

:) <3
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Budhayaherd wrote:
((Waves))
I am holding the trophy, the peanut beer, keys to the yellow chevy vega AND ice cream truck, and the old hankie. Thanks for playing. Get along, now. Shooo, I tell ya. ;)
where the heck have you been hiding out ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Glad you're home, Skipper, but sad that you're leaving us, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
It's been a great ride with you ... hope the best for you ... always your friend, Jeffrey.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Budhayaherd wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Nose nods.
Hope everyone is doing well. Jeffrey, get the snow blower and rum.
Been a very long while mate,glad to see your ok,it's good to see you so to speak.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Hi Skipper, although I have never met YOU, I will keep YOU in my prayers.... But I am NOT going to tell YOU Bye.... I'll Say C-Ya or Later.... Bye is just too forever... And Byes are just too damn Hurtful... YOU take care of Yourself..... HUGS Too YOU...<3 Kimberly
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Budhayaherd wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Nose nods.
Hope everyone is doing well. Jeffrey, get the snow blower and rum.
snow blower ?... I got a shovel ...( psst !.. I pay a kid $20 to shovel ... shhh !)

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... i just had a flashback ... the return of big nose ... hide the wimmins and children and gather the men ... iw ...
My day is good, Mike. We win for the weekend......iw

Hi ola.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Slipping into the lead for a brief win.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

INDIES ROCKIN'...On this FRIDAY NITE..
PARTY..at the NIGHT OWL SALOON..for FlowerChild.. continuing her BIRTHDAY WEEK!!..
Just drop by..have a drink..give Flower a (((HUG)))..and buy her s drink..am having the food catered.. COME and have FUN!!..
INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW ( betcha a Party Hat)
Bus Driver

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Well, another week of driving the Newbies LPW! trainee's around to the different training sites is over. I'll go over to the Clubhouse to GMGMIKE'S sports bar and have a nice cold one.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bus Driver wrote:
Well, another week of driving the Newbies LPW! trainee's around to the different training sites is over. I'll go over to the Clubhouse to GMGMIKE'S sports bar and have a nice cold one.
I beleive I could use one myself...You get me one? PLEASE(~:

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

or do they have something else to settle the nerves some...Happy pill..LOL

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••