Last Post Wins!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128458 Feb 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
twas my NY resolution...but you do know how to yank my chain...iw
... you push my leg ... wait pull wait ... im cornfused who was that ... i know howdy stranger ... ;o}
Budhayaherd

Ormond Beach, FL

#128459 Feb 21, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... i just had a flashback ... the return of big nose ... hide the wimmins and children and gather the men ... iw ...
Big Nose nods.

Hope everyone is doing well. Jeffrey, get the snow blower and rum.

Buffalo, NY

#128460 Feb 21, 2013
Budhayaherd wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Nose nods.
... yep he had some ... ole skip is a bit under the weather thou ... but he's to ornry to be sick long ... don't know if ya new we lost ole dingo a spell back ... silas& barney came back for a spell ... but pretty much what ya see is whats left ... onsunday pops in from time ta time and old sam is cheap as ever did ya come for jeffery he'll hide for days now ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#128461 Feb 21, 2013
Budhayaherd wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Nose nods.
so YOU'RE Big Nose!?!?!?...hope you're an Indie cause Jeffrey won't be much help now...iw

Buffalo, NY

#128462 Feb 21, 2013
... by the way we moved on over to the other sleeve ... some of them newbies sure whine up alot of snot ... iw ...

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#128463 Feb 21, 2013
I made a turd explode all over everybody! hahaha! Next i'll blow up a cup of pee all over a car!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128464 Feb 21, 2013
May lay down since nothing is happening tonight...DTW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#128467 Feb 22, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
You may arise and leave thanks.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128468 Feb 22, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Good morning HMY, oh my, you sure look fresh and well rested this morning. Welcome to TGIF day.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128469 Feb 22, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>You may arise and leave thanks.
Good morning Beatle. Say, if you get a chance, could you please send some heat up this way. Thanks.

How is everything down under and just a little bit over?

Well we finally made it to TGIF day. I'm glad I caught that plane flight back to LPW! Land from the "Real World". Over there was trying to get product on grade WED. taking much longer than normal (feedstock quality issues). Then got a major power failure (killed both units), with damage to the other one.

Next day grade change over there on the other unit. Tried to get it on grade from 8 A.M. to 1:30. Then management decided to try making another grade. This one came in easy.
Still very glad to be back here at LPW! Land walking on the path and competing, and getting to talk with old and new friends.

I hope that you and all the nice competors will have a nice Friday, and an even better weekend.
beatlesinthebog

#128470 Feb 22, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Beatle. Say, if you get a chance, could you please send some heat up this way. Thanks.
How is everything down under and just a little bit over?
Well we finally made it to TGIF day. I'm glad I caught that plane flight back to LPW! Land from the "Real World". Over there was trying to get product on grade WED. taking much longer than normal (feedstock quality issues). Then got a major power failure (killed both units), with damage to the other one.
Next day grade change over there on the other unit. Tried to get it on grade from 8 A.M. to 1:30. Then management decided to try making another grade. This one came in easy.
Still very glad to be back here at LPW! Land walking on the path and competing, and getting to talk with old and new friends.
I hope that you and all the nice competors will have a nice Friday, and an even better weekend.
There's a smallish jar under the bar with your name on it.....can't spare too much it's beginning to get cooler at night.

Level 9

Location hidden

#128471 Feb 22, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning HMY, oh my, you sure look fresh and well rested this morning. Welcome to TGIF day.
Good Morning CA.Hope you have a good day.

DTW

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#128472 Feb 22, 2013
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.

Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.

Love ya'll...Bye

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#128473 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning posters, post...TGIF & have a good weekend...come to think of it I aint ever had a bad one =)))...iw
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#128474 Feb 22, 2013
Good Afternoon all..IW

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#128475 Feb 22, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
I'm out of the hospital for good.I aint goin back no matter what happens.If I'm gonna die it;ll be at home in my garden and not strapped to a gurney while some young whippersnapper trys to bring me back again and again.
Its been fun here at offbeat LPW and I'll miss it.But I aint got much time left and thars still things I wanna do.
Love ya'll...Bye
It's been a hell of a ride!!!
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#128476 Feb 22, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Bloody hell mate I'm glad your home I've been away a while did ask after you sorry to hear you not been well mate,

Level 9

Location hidden

#128477 Feb 22, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
I will miss you very much..HUGS...Keeping you in my heart,thoughts and prayers..Love ya too.
beatlesinthebog

#128478 Feb 22, 2013
skipper wrote:
Okay Folks
Love ya'll...Bye
Onya mate.....thanks for the humour. Chin up!

“Rainbow..God's Promise To Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

..... Smiling..:o)..

#128479 Feb 22, 2013
Skipper you hang in there we arent going untill the Lord says its time..He still performs miracles today as he did in his day..Just ask him..I havent met you and sorry its this way but I have seen you post here and over in Orlando as well..We all love you,and we will miss your bright words but you will not be forgotten because you have made a place in our hearts thats not easy forgotten..
Praying for you and you pray as well.If and when God says its time know that when you get there just look for me for I will be there too..Love you..Lets not say goodbye lets say later when we see each other again..Together again to part no more..God bless you.dear friend..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 4 min Mega Monster 1,375
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Hot 98 43,572
Let's Play Song Titles With Six Words,... 11 min Judy 123 12
Poll How many SOCKS do you have? 14 min Big Loud Bex 12
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 14 min Grace Nerissa 2,463
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 15 min Judy 123 6,310
Let's Play Songs With Five Words,... 20 min Judy 123 16
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min Wolftracks 169,396
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 29,711
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr Dogen 173,605
More from around the web