Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#128260 Feb 16, 2013
have i won yet

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128261 Feb 16, 2013
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real winner, miss piggy. Popping buttons all over.
... we try to play nice on this thread ... but we also dislike stoopid ... if your thread fits ... lol ...iw ...
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128262 Feb 16, 2013
jackie38 wrote:
have i won yet
Nope!,that would be me.IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128263 Feb 16, 2013
... hiho there krypt ... so the return of the prodigal son ... and the indes are stronger ... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128265 Feb 16, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Nope!,that would be me.IW
that's right Krypt ... win one for the indies.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128266 Feb 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hiho there krypt ... so the return of the prodigal son ... and the indes are stronger ... iw ...
can't get much stronger .. we got the dreamers on their knees.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128267 Feb 16, 2013
Three Cheers For Topix ... for keeping Skipper as the Reigning Champ.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128268 Feb 16, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Three Cheers For Topix ... for keeping Skipper as the Reigning Champ.
... i's ain't never played the game and have it turned off but ifin it says skipper is a champ it gets my vote ... hang in thar skipper we is all prayin and wishin ya the best of health ... finest kind ... finest kind ... i'll bet ya he got another pretty nurse i hear they started to deny all the transfers from all the other nurses wantin to get a chance to give him a sponge bath ... IW ... whatta skater ... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128269 Feb 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i's ain't never played the game and have it turned off but ifin it says skipper is a champ it gets my vote ... hang in thar skipper we is all prayin and wishin ya the best of health ... finest kind ... finest kind ... i'll bet ya he got another pretty nurse i hear they started to deny all the transfers from all the other nurses wantin to get a chance to give him a sponge bath ... IW ... whatta skater ... iw ...
I heard they were lined up outside his place day and night, stopping traffic and blockig people trying to get by.

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128271 Feb 16, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I heard they were lined up outside his place day and night, stopping traffic and blockig people trying to get by.
IW
... and that wuz just the male nurses ... iw ... rumor has it several young female nurses have jumped off the ty-ty bridge ... i think thats the one his house floated by once ... iw ... how ya doing with the snow ... we ain't got nuthang and i can see my lawn ... iw ...

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#128272 Feb 16, 2013
I will take it off your hands now I win..KK
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128273 Feb 16, 2013
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real winner, miss piggy. Popping buttons all over.
(Singing a song to himself)

Maria, Maria, I've just met a girl named Maria,.....
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128274 Feb 16, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I heard they were lined up outside his place day and night, stopping traffic and blockig people trying to get by.
IW
Remember the time we slipped into the LPW! Clinic/hospital and changed all the shot needles to the much larger 00 size. I think skipper noticed several shots before the nurses figured it out.

lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128275 Feb 16, 2013
Everybody loves somebody sometimes,
Everybody falls in love somehow.
If I had it in my power,
I'd eliminate the dreamers from this thread.

IW
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128276 Feb 16, 2013
It's nearly zero hundred just got in from a mate's fiftieth so...IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128277 Feb 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... the whole place is in the red ... iw ... them dreamers come in for the free happy hour ... the indies are happy when they leave ... iw
Well I guess your not happy...I win!!!

DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#128279 Feb 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... oh where oh where can my M...A... be ... last i heard she wuz buried under a mountian of valentine cards ... IW
Evening, Mike. I was sick with a cold on Valentines day. We win now will read the Valentine cards.....iw

Hi jeffrey and Ola.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#128280 Feb 16, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Evening, Mike. I was sick with a cold on Valentines day. We win now will read the Valentine cards.....iw
Hi jeffrey and Ola.
awwww sweetie, sorry you were sick...glad you feel better cause we need you!!!...iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#128281 Feb 16, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Evening, Mike. I was sick with a cold on Valentines day. We win now will read the Valentine cards.....iw
Hi jeffrey and Ola.
... i wuz begining to worri bouts ya ... hope ya feel better ... and don't worry we can make up valentine day any ole time ... iw ...

“...the catfish are....”

Since: Jun 08

....eating my yard.....

#128283 Feb 16, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Evening, Mike. I was sick with a cold on Valentines day. We win now will read the Valentine cards.....iw
Hi jeffrey and Ola.
...get it done, girl!.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Mr_FX 56,870
letter H 7 min Mr_FX 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 162,912
News Man sentenced for stabbing of bar doorman over ... 8 min Mr_FX 12
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 10 min Mr_FX 24,097
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 11 min Mr_FX 20
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Subduction Zone 164,072
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 29,126
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 2 hr wichita-rick 191
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr Mechanic 4,543
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Wolftracks 40,728
More from around the web