Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

... time for non-team indie to take the lead ... iw ...
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I bet a bajillion quazillion trillion and one bucks I'm not the last...
Rex Troll King

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I could shread and roll traffic tickets and burn and smoke them. Oh man! what they get when they add "COURT COSTS". You pay early, gal writes it into a book in under 2 minutes and they get ALOT of money for that. I bet you've guessed I'm still slightly still mad about the whole thing.
Lol..
Rex Troll King

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Heres one for the dream team!

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

... hey i got one for them too .....!.. iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I think I'm winning for now.

Wow! What a Valentine's Day yesterday.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Concerned_American wrote:
I think I'm winning for now.
Wow! What a Valentine's Day yesterday.
... i was invited to a party in a garage some time back and lost the address ... heard it was a killer party that valentine's day ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i was invited to a party in a garage some time back and lost the address ... heard it was a killer party that valentine's day ...
Yes, what a Party. Only drawback was paying my share. Handed the guy a $5 to break for a tip (Yes I not as nice as you with the tipping), and he hung on to it and didn't give anything back, so I thought he was waiting for the payment to open the cash drawer.

We handed him the credit card, he took $5 off the bill, and ran the credit card thru the machine and it went thru no problem. We then tried to explain the $5 was to be turned into five $1 for a tip using some of that.

He cancelled the transaction, asked for the card back, handed me five $1's and ran the card thru the machine again with the normal price. It bounced at the $5 higher number, which should have cleared as well.

Since the earlier $5 lower cleared earlier, I handed him the five $1's back to use against the bill at the $5 lower number. He cancelled out the higher number which had not gone thru, and ran the lower number thru the machine which had cleared earlier, but this time DID NOT CLEAR. I ended up paying with a check (You know, one of those rubber checks I use at GMGMIKE'S).

Talked with a Gas Station employee today about it (happens to her customers alot), she says the first time thru cleared, but later when "cancelled" it was still on the account most likely for minutes and/or hours. So when the next $5 higher bill tried to go thru, the account was much lower and could not take the double hit. She said that's the way credit cards company's work, they take things out quickly, but won't put the money back in except slowly, she said to check my bill in a month to watch for a double billing.

Mike, anyway to make a long story very short, YOU MISSED A REALLY GREAT PARTY.

(CA walks down the path wondering why skipper called him "WORDY" some months ago.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

You should have seen trying to explain things to a Chinese guy that only knows the words "Coffee, Tea, or Me!". lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what a Party. Only drawback was paying my share. Handed the guy a $5 to break for a tip (Yes I not as nice as you with the tipping), and he hung on to it and didn't give anything back, so I thought he was waiting for the payment to open the cash drawer.
We handed him the credit card, he took $5 off the bill, and ran the credit card thru the machine and it went thru no problem. We then tried to explain the $5 was to be turned into five $1 for a tip using some of that.
He cancelled the transaction, asked for the card back, handed me five $1's and ran the card thru the machine again with the normal price. It bounced at the $5 higher number, which should have cleared as well.
Since the earlier $5 lower cleared earlier, I handed him the five $1's back to use against the bill at the $5 lower number. He cancelled out the higher number which had not gone thru, and ran the lower number thru the machine which had cleared earlier, but this time DID NOT CLEAR. I ended up paying with a check (You know, one of those rubber checks I use at GMGMIKE'S).
Talked with a Gas Station employee today about it (happens to her customers alot), she says the first time thru cleared, but later when "cancelled" it was still on the account most likely for minutes and/or hours. So when the next $5 higher bill tried to go thru, the account was much lower and could not take the double hit. She said that's the way credit cards company's work, they take things out quickly, but won't put the money back in except slowly, she said to check my bill in a month to watch for a double billing.
Mike, anyway to make a long story very short, YOU MISSED A REALLY GREAT PARTY.
(CA walks down the path wondering why skipper called him "WORDY" some months ago.)
... CA ya know me at the very end i would have given him five more singles and walk away and listen for the gunshot and brains lol ... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... the way we were ...
... shut up and kiss me ...
... bite me ...
...@#%^()_
... im going to bed right after ax-men ... swamp people and ice truck drivers ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
american pickers, you ~@#$%^&*()_+!!!(ya know capslock doesnt work with these symbols, i actually have to hold down the shift key, only for you, big guy)...iw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

... hey thar ola i just wuz postin out so hello goodbye ... im late im late ... iw ...

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey thar ola i just wuz postin out so hello goodbye ... im late im late ... iw ...
and im just poppin in postin...iw
Maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
and im just poppin in postin...iw
You're a real winner, miss piggy. Popping buttons all over.
Cally man

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Dtw!!

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real winner, miss piggy. Popping buttons all over.
Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I learned something last night .... did you know that the color red makes you thirsty ?
That's why many nightclubs and bars have some red on their walls.
I don't need red to make me thirsty .. just the time of day.
Hey Mike, do you have red on your walls ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh, sorry ... Good Morning .. more snow coming .. Grrr !

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Good Morning.Hope you had a nice night...DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,321 - 125,340 of136,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••