“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128156 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Hello CA everything ok over here mate thanks,how about you and kin well I hope.
See you have had some heavy snow your side of the pond,has it effected you at all?
Things are pretty good here. The snow just went under us to the south by about 30 miles, and then the worst was lower into OK and Texas.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128157 Feb 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> oh, my heart, my heart ....
IW
What's wrong with your heart?....Do you need to go to the hospital?...

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128158 Feb 14, 2013
Our Football season is over here for the year. My team the Dallas Cowboys never got into the playoffs, Jeffrey's team the Pats and F-C team the Texans at least got into the playoffs but never reached the "Super Bowl". How is your football team doing. You should try your football game with one of our "footballs" Talk about "funny" bounces, the players would never be able to guess which way the ball would bounce every time they kicked it along the ground. Could make the game over there much more fun to watch with the football bounceing in all directions.
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128159 Feb 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are pretty good here. The snow just went under us to the south by about 30 miles, and then the worst was lower into OK and Texas.
Where about's do you livemate

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128160 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Where about's do you livemate
South west Kansas, about 30 miles from OK and 30 miles from Colorado in a town called Ulysses. Rigth tiger_-_dad?
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128161 Feb 14, 2013
That's correct CA.
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128162 Feb 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with your heart?....Do you need to go to the hospital?...
DTW
My heart goes Thump Thump Thump every time I see you on the path, does that count as a heart condition?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128163 Feb 14, 2013
I actually love my rugby and the team I follow are at the top of the league,we have the six nations at the moment which is England,Wales,Scotland,Ireland ,France,Italy playing each other,we have all played two games and we havn't lost another three games to go if we win all the games we have won the grand slam so come on England,lol.
As for football(soccer )I follow Tottenham Hotspurs they are playing now winning at half time one nil at the moment.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128164 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Thanks Jeffrey as iv'e been away a few months didn't know,hope feels better soon.
don't be such a stranger ... Cripes, we need more good indie men .. lol ... just joking, stay with us, man !

IW
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128165 Feb 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
South west Kansas, about 30 miles from OK and 30 miles from Colorado in a town called Ulysses. Rigth tiger_-_dad?
Not named after Grant is it?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128166 Feb 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't be such a stranger ... Cripes, we need more good indie men .. lol ... just joking, stay with us, man !
IW
i'll be around a bit more mate,lol...IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128167 Feb 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with your heart?....Do you need to go to the hospital?...
DTW
if you'd stay away from it, it would be fine !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128168 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
I actually love my rugby and the team I follow are at the top of the league,we have the six nations at the moment which is England,Wales,Scotland,Ireland ,France,Italy playing each other,we have all played two games and we havn't lost another three games to go if we win all the games we have won the grand slam so come on England,lol.
As for football(soccer )I follow Tottenham Hotspurs they are playing now winning at half time one nil at the moment.
do you watch all these games at the pub ?.... hic !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128169 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
do youy watch all these games at the pub ?.......hic !

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128170 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Not named after Grant is it?
Yes, Ulysses S. Grant from our Civil War, but I understand that it was not very "civil".

The town of Ulysses, happens to be in "Grant County", so I guess they must have really liked the guy years ago around these parts of Kansas.
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128171 Feb 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> do youy watch all these games at the pub ?.......hic !
IW
lol,yep with the boys (mates) we tend to have a few beers while watching,well actually a lot of beer,lol
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128172 Feb 14, 2013
Is Kansas flat mate or have I got that wrong,I can understand names like Jackson but Grant,lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128173 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,yep with the boys (mates) we tend to have a few beers while watching,well actually a lot of beer,lol
good for you ... you only live once .... lol
nice talking to you, Krypt .......... IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128174 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,yep with the boys (mates) we tend to have a few beers while watching,well actually a lot of beer,lol
Remember the "Golfer's" saying: If you drink, don't Drive,...Don't even Putt!".

(SMILES) lol

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#128175 Feb 14, 2013
Heading over to the Clubhouse for an early dinner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min replaytime 161,994
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,228
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 9 min Lumatrix 3,302
Word Association (Jun '10) 10 min Lumatrix 27,443
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 10 min Lumatrix 5,593
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 11 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,361
A six word game (Dec '08) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 18,315
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min CJ Rocker 161,860
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Denny CranesPlace 40,295
Things that make life eaiser... 40 min DILF 289
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 54 min Sublime1 207
News Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears ... 5 hr DILF 2
More from around the web