“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128150 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Where's Skipper he not around much now?
Hi Krypteia, it's so very good to see you back here. How is your life going on the other side of the pond? I hope that all is well.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128151 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Where's Skipper he not around much now?
Skipper spent some time a few weeks ago at the LPW! Clinic/Hospital visiting the nurses. I think he is now suppose to take it easy for awhile. We don't see him as much now, but he is back on the most points poster list so things are getting better. Hopefully he will be here more often in full force in the next few weeks.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128152 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Where's Skipper he not around much now?
FYI Krypt, here is a recent post from one of his buddies..
(we were all worried about him)

Skipper ..

Well I kinda sorta promised not to say anything.

But,Things are looking better than it did last month.

He needs another heart operation,but his heart is too weak to undergo it at the present time
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128153 Feb 14, 2013
Hello CA everything ok over here mate thanks,how about you and kin well I hope.
See you have had some heavy snow your side of the pond,has it effected you at all?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128154 Feb 14, 2013
Hope Skipper gets back to normal soon,I like that old timer,lol
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128155 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks Jeffrey as iv'e been away a few months didn't know,hope feels better soon.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128156 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Hello CA everything ok over here mate thanks,how about you and kin well I hope.
See you have had some heavy snow your side of the pond,has it effected you at all?
Things are pretty good here. The snow just went under us to the south by about 30 miles, and then the worst was lower into OK and Texas.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128157 Feb 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> oh, my heart, my heart ....
IW
What's wrong with your heart?....Do you need to go to the hospital?...

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128158 Feb 14, 2013
Our Football season is over here for the year. My team the Dallas Cowboys never got into the playoffs, Jeffrey's team the Pats and F-C team the Texans at least got into the playoffs but never reached the "Super Bowl". How is your football team doing. You should try your football game with one of our "footballs" Talk about "funny" bounces, the players would never be able to guess which way the ball would bounce every time they kicked it along the ground. Could make the game over there much more fun to watch with the football bounceing in all directions.
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128159 Feb 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are pretty good here. The snow just went under us to the south by about 30 miles, and then the worst was lower into OK and Texas.
Where about's do you livemate

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#128160 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Where about's do you livemate
South west Kansas, about 30 miles from OK and 30 miles from Colorado in a town called Ulysses. Rigth tiger_-_dad?
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128161 Feb 14, 2013
That's correct CA.
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#128162 Feb 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with your heart?....Do you need to go to the hospital?...
DTW
My heart goes Thump Thump Thump every time I see you on the path, does that count as a heart condition?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128163 Feb 14, 2013
I actually love my rugby and the team I follow are at the top of the league,we have the six nations at the moment which is England,Wales,Scotland,Ireland ,France,Italy playing each other,we have all played two games and we havn't lost another three games to go if we win all the games we have won the grand slam so come on England,lol.
As for football(soccer )I follow Tottenham Hotspurs they are playing now winning at half time one nil at the moment.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128164 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Thanks Jeffrey as iv'e been away a few months didn't know,hope feels better soon.
don't be such a stranger ... Cripes, we need more good indie men .. lol ... just joking, stay with us, man !

IW
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128165 Feb 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
South west Kansas, about 30 miles from OK and 30 miles from Colorado in a town called Ulysses. Rigth tiger_-_dad?
Not named after Grant is it?
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#128166 Feb 14, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't be such a stranger ... Cripes, we need more good indie men .. lol ... just joking, stay with us, man !
IW
i'll be around a bit more mate,lol...IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128167 Feb 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with your heart?....Do you need to go to the hospital?...
DTW
if you'd stay away from it, it would be fine !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128168 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
I actually love my rugby and the team I follow are at the top of the league,we have the six nations at the moment which is England,Wales,Scotland,Ireland ,France,Italy playing each other,we have all played two games and we havn't lost another three games to go if we win all the games we have won the grand slam so come on England,lol.
As for football(soccer )I follow Tottenham Hotspurs they are playing now winning at half time one nil at the moment.
do you watch all these games at the pub ?.... hic !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#128169 Feb 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
I actually love my rugby and the team I follow are at the top of the league,we have the six nations at the moment which is England,Wales,Scotland,Ireland ,France,Italy playing each other,we have all played two games and we havn't lost another three games to go if we win all the games we have won the grand slam so come on England,lol.
As for football(soccer )I follow Tottenham Hotspurs they are playing now winning at half time one nil at the moment.
do youy watch all these games at the pub ?.......hic !

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 3 min Fundies R Mentall... 13
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 3 min dragoon70056 3,406
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min dragoon70056 21,350
Hoosier Hillbilly 10 min Weasel 17
Ebola in America 21 min Get A Grip 18
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 23 min Bill 13,356
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 23 min -Lea- 6,402
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min Tom2Tone 147,661
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 33 min Poster 24
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 2 hr xxxooxxx 4

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE